It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameo Garrett

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
so I think this might be the first thread I've created but here goes. I have lots of favourite websites, one of which is on Blogspot, and you can click on 'next blog' and it takes you to a random next blog - I did this, and got the blog of Cameo Garrett - cameogarrett.blogspot.co.uk...
At first she seemed a bit nuts, and I couldn't believe she was for real, but then I went back and she's writing tens, sometimes a hundred or so blog post a month, since 2007. She's posted some really interesting stuff, and almost all of what I looked at was conspiracy theory stuff. Child abuse, torture, and killing by US govt, Information that Princess Diana was bugged, stuff about Kate Middleton being related to other powerful women, and Obama being a Jew, directed energy weapons, the list goes on.

I did a search on ATS, and nothing came up for previous posts about her.

some of what she writes looks like she thinks she's being persecuted, followed by TLAs, her laptop was wiped completely when all she had was a malware virus, she tries not to connect directly now, as she's convinced that her laptop is remotely connected to other machines, etc, etc.

in some of her writings there's important information that I'm guessing some here know about, but not everyone, and her names not in ATS anywhere so I thought I'd start a thread about her, to see what other people here think of her blog, and what she says.

Obviously, some might say, if she's that persecuted, and followed by CIA, MI5 etc, why would they let her blog stay online? Why is she still alive? well I guess she's considered odd enough not to be a threat to anyone.

anyway, have a read of her blog - tell me what you think.

Thanks.

[edit to add] - yes I forgot to mention she has a YouTube chanel too with lots of stuff, but I'm behind work firewall so can't actually watch any of it at the moment.
edit on 3-10-2013 by CrastneyJPR because: to add YT stuff

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CrastneyJPR

Grats on your first thread!

Sounds like interesting stuff - I'll go take a peek and do some reading - from there check her out.

Thanks tons for the share!

S&F!

Added Note: There's a sack a vids on YouTube under her name also - just in case anyone is interested. I'll preview a few of them before posting though.

peace
edit on 3-10-2013 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Whoo! That stuff is way over the top even for me. I give wide latitude to just about anything conspiracy-related. After all (I rationalize) damn-near anything could be true in a world this insane.

But that's just . . . how to say it? . . . too far out there. But I wish her all the best....

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I couldn't agree with you more. I stumbled along cameo garret's blog randomly..Reading her blog gave me a fright with all her stories that she got electrocuted by the CIA and that her son was kidnapped and tortured. I am having doubts. Are her stories true? Or is she nuts?She does post up pictures of her torture "marks" but honestly it doesn't look like much. Plus stuff about kate middleton? Is that really true?
I searched up more on her and all I managed to find was an article about her falling in love with a monk featured in December 2002.
Though I do have a question. Is her son Oliver still alive? Her blog articles really scare me.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I stumbled across Cameo Garretts blog a couple years ago after researching a person that suddenly appeared in my circle of friends. He turned out to be a good person, a bit naive, but willing to help anyone, any stranger. Anyway, I couldn't find much information about him, but he was named in Cameo Garrett's blog. Apparently she was stranded in the city where he lived and he opened up his home - in inviting her to stay, go online, make calls, whatever... until she was able to get to her ultimate destination. He had plans that evening, but left her alone in his house while he went out that night and when he returned the following morning, he paid for her to take a cab to go where she was headed and that was it. He never heard another thing about her until I brought up what I found in her blog. I'll admit there are some things peculiar about him, which is why I was researching him in the first place, but she painted a complex conspiracy plan with other people to make her late for an appointment to see her son. He didn't know her. He didn't know her son. He was just trying to help her out because she apparently looked frazzled and like she needed some assistance. She found things in his house that she linked to witchcraft or some type of supernatural powers. Really, though, he was just an ordinary nice guy looking to help her out. We both read her blog and were amazed at the length and details of her blog.... I, especially, was intrigued this person - someone who could write, argueably write more than I can read. I have a read a significant portion of her blog at this point and I am still fascinated at the amount of content that she is able to write on her blog of shoot video as much as she does. After comparing her assessment of my friend to what I know of him, I don't know that I can give as much credibility to her as I'd like.... but you're right, something is going on and her knowledge of a wide spectrum of topics and attention to detail is impressive. Whether jer claims are substantiated or not, she is a totured soul, but one that is interesting, creative and intelligent.

new topics

top topics

join