It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who came up with this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by opethPA

So the government has no reach in the telecom world?

Sure they do..they control everything didn't you know..because I am applying logic to this situation right now I am being controlled by HAARP. let's assume though that the govt doesn't have to play by the rules on ordering TFNs.

1. Leave out the 1 because well that doesn't fit the equation = we can call that numerology
2. Their are 19 possible letters in play random words are going to happen..

I just took one of the TFNs at my work that I configured awhile ago and was able to spell out at least 3 offensive words depending on what I chose to include or ignore. Yes it was a vanity number and yes it spelled what my work wanted but I will ignore that and cry that it spells 3 bad words.
edit on 3-10-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well thats funny!!! I tell Bush/Obama everyday F***you... Wow... We do have something in common.. Go figure! lol
edit on 3-10-2013 by tracehd1 because: Sp chk

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

opethPA

AnonymousCitizen
reply to post by thesaneone

There is no possible way that someone didn't notice this before hand, or even purposely request it. 1-800 numbers that spell words are in high demand.

Except you are wrong..

1. You cant order vanity numbers with offensive language in them..Ill send you a copy of the next batch of toll free numbers I order at work and try to request one from all the major telcos.

2. Possible outcomes for the numbers in question , if you leave out the toll free part:

3: D,E,F
1: Oh wait we can just ignore this because it has no letters
8: T,U,V
2: A,B,C
5: J,K,L
9: W,X,Y,Z
6: M,N,O

Ignoring reality, tossing what's left together and making stuff up... and STILL getting it wrong? I'm shocked I tell you! Oh wait, nope; par for the course. I know it's a big word, but one can't spell "you" without the "u". U dig?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well don't forget this clown...And his One finger victory salute!

Funny thing is we keep electing them...
edit on 3-10-2013 by abeverage because: of finger mission accomplished...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I don't understand how this is funny, at all? The number 1, as others have mentioned, doesn't even have an alpha-numerical value. To me, it just seems like another attack on obama / obamacare.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The cognitive dissonance on display by liberals is quite amazing to watch. If you think for one minute had Bush done this, they would be trumpeting it all over the place. I could not stand Bush, but I am not a hypocrite either. I called him out all through his Presidency, and I will call out Obama.

Yuri Bezmenov said that after the stage the demoralization stage had happened which takes about 15 years by controlling a generation of education you can show them all the facts and truth you want and they will NOT believe it because of their indoctrination. That these same idealistic pawns will be the first to be killed off when the true power structure comes in because they will be disillusioned.

Look how controlling Russia is and yet Putin is on display as a hero and man's man today. This is what they have in store for America. So, all you left leaning anything goes liberals need to realize, what's coming is NOT your friend and is not going to allow you to do whatever you want. Of course, most will just be lined up and shot.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The odds on that number coming up randomly.....

10,000,000 to 1

Strange coincidence eh ?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Calling 4 Obama Care at 1-800-F***-YOU

The guy in the video is in idiot but I called the 1-800-F***-YOU and it took me to a sex line where if you select option 3 it does indeed connect the caller to the ACA help line...

ETA: If you select option 2 they give you the correct number.

edit on 0102013-11-24T16:56:01-06:002013-11-24T16:56:01-06:00fpm11 by SWCCFAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

good point...it's not like the right has ever blamed the left for everything before

oh wait...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join