It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who came up with this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Good morning all

So If you want Obama care just dial 1800-f@*kyo, don't believe it check it out.

This is how they feel about the American people.
just shameful.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

I believe it.

edit on 3-10-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Here's a link regarding this news item, since the OP does not (currently) contain one:

Need health care coverage? Just dial 1-800-F**KYO to reach Obamacare’s national hotline

At least someone in this administration has a sense of humor, and a sadistic one at that.

ETA: The linky no worky because part of the URL is filtered out by ATS, possibly for the F-word.

I'll find another link.

ETA2: Try this: Need health care coverage? Just dial 1-800-F**KYO

edit on 10/3/2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well they do many times hide the truth in plain sight !!!

It's no mistake.

Think about it.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It's pretty much the same message you get when you go to the exchange website here in WA as well. I gave it a go yesterday and this is what it said:

That's pretty much a F^#KYO too don't ya think?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I just figured I would let the readers check it out on their own because many people will say those sites are one way thinkers.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It's not that, it's actually this:

1-800-3(F) 1 8(U) - 2(C) 5(K) 9(Y) 6(O)

twitchy.com...

Not that big of a deal, though. You're bound to get something funny when you have a serious of letters assigned to each number. One of my friends back in school's phone number spelled out "P*ss Off". Everyone thought it was a hilarious, lmao. That certainly wasn't what their parents intended, it was what they got when they signed up for service.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Nyiah
It's not that, it's actually this:

1-800-3(F) 1 8(U) - 2(C) 5(K) 9(Y) 6(O)

twitchy.com...

Not that big of a deal, though. You're bound to get something funny when you have a serious of letters assigned to each number. One of my friends back in school's phone number spelled out "P*ss Off". Everyone thought it was a hilarious, lmao. That certainly wasn't what their parents intended, it was what they got when they signed up for service.

Why miss out the 1? Doesn't work otherwise?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Why would sensationalists neglect to mention the "1" in there? Probably because authenticity isn't as funny as fudging the numbers, so to speak.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Nyiah
reply to post by khimbar

Why would sensationalists neglect to mention the "1" in there? Probably because authenticity isn't as funny as fudging the numbers, so to speak.

Looks like '1' has no letters on it.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

I think this is more then a coincidence, I do believe this is how they feel about the American people.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
My boss just showed me this on an email he received, so of course, I had to come back to ATS to make sure it was here.
Hell, even my boss thinks this was intentional! LOL

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

thesaneone
Good morning all

So If you want Obama care just dial 1800-f@*kyo, don't believe it check it out.

This is how they feel about the American people.
just shameful.

Or 1800 "DUAL-YO" or 1800 "DUCK-YO"...now that we are all in the 5th grade and finding funny words on the phone...Can the Far right please grow the F#$% up before our economy crumbles!!!!
edit on 3-10-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I love how you still blame a very small group in the gop for destroying this country when both parties are to blame.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Anagrams and Shenanigans... Coincidence? Most likely, still funny, still sadistic when one ponders the number game~

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

There is no possible way that someone didn't notice this before hand, or even purposely request it. 1-800 numbers that spell words are in high demand.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This is like numerology right.. If you take a certain range of numbers , manipulate it and view it in only 1 possible equation then it has to equal something nefarious.

An average phone has 8 lettered keys on it with 3 possible letters , typically 2 keys (7 and 9) have 4 letters on it. I could spell many different things with that combination of letters.

Beyond that, people are only taking a partial section, not even a complete section, of a toll free number and looking at one possible, out of however many words, it spells. It's OK I know you can ignore the 1 because reality is not nearly as exciting as BS like this. =)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

AnonymousCitizen

There is no possible way that someone didn't notice this before hand, or even purposely request it. 1-800 numbers that spell words are in high demand.

Except you are wrong..

1. You cant order vanity numbers with offensive language in them..Ill send you a copy of the next batch of toll free numbers I order at work and try to request one from all the major telcos.

2. Possible outcomes for the numbers in question , if you leave out the toll free part:

3: D,E,F
1: Oh wait we can just ignore this because it has no letters
8: T,U,V
2: A,B,C
5: J,K,L
9: W,X,Y,Z
6: M,N,O

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

So the government has no reach in the telecom world?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is Kathleen Sebelius after she saw the news today....

Boy did ***I*** get a wrong number !!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join