Hey Mizar, ok here goes...
1. Do you live near a city?
Yes, 20 min from Philly
2. How often would you like to use this telescope?
Several time per week
3. whats more impotrant quality or price?
4.What kind of observind would you like to do? Planets, star clusters, deepsky objects, the moon, doubble stars, astermes, comets, constelations, name
a few ....
Yes, all of the above
5. would you like to be able to travle with this scope?
Other than to get a better view, not really.
6 Do you even want a telescope, because Binoculars can provide a wealth of things to look at and especally right now with apogee's binocular offer ah
im being sucked in..
Ok, how bout both. Although I don't think I can do digital images with a binocular (I think).
7. do you have a observaing area near your house that you dont have to get in a car to go to?
8. whats more important compact-ability or sharp immages.? or a lil bit of both
9. How complicated do you want it to be? books and star charts? or computeriezed go- to.? Big bulky equlaterial mounts for tracking? or Smal and
simple althizmuized mounts?
Complicated doesn't scare me
10 Will you give me 20$ for helping you?
Absolutly.... Check is in the mail
Thanks for the link, good info.
But I was interested in any existing owner info like what to avoid,
for example, (I have the SuperXXXXX and it is great except the plastic nuts keep spiltiing)
or something like that.
[edit on 11/27/2004 by Notme]