It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WorldWide News Reporting "Earth Shaking" NASA Announcement On Nov 13th!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

NASA is reportedly announcing a "Earth Shaking" discovery on November 13th, 2013. The website is called "Remember the 13th. There's quite a discussion next door on the Aliens & UFOS category about this website's legitamicy. I talked with a professional web design who actually help make the original design of the site and he says that many government agencies reach out to designers to use already made templates to promote an event. www.rememberthe13th.com... is being widely discussed on many forums and is getting 100 tweets an hour on twitter! I myself am a little skeptical about this site, But since the gov shutdown, we won't know the truth until everything is back to normal and NASA is able to update everyone. So, Alien Life?!

NEWS REPORTING "Earth Shaking" NASA Announcement On Nov 13th!
tecnoblog.net...
www.jornaldegramado.com.br...
www.diariodecanoas.com.br...
epocanegocios.globo.com...
www.beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/10/nasa-disinformation-campaign-launched-2782866.html
edit on 3-10-2013 by juice656 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2013 by juice656 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
"Earth shaking?" Good one.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Is this anything akin to the "earth shattering" announcement we were waiting for last November?
www.theblaze.com...
Just an observation on "earth shattering" or as it more accurately says in the link, "earth shaking"
edit on 3-10-2013 by Mufcutcakeyumyum because: correction

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Tch, NASA has said similar things in the past though . . . NASA: "Ground breaking news coming on ____"
The day arrives and all they have to say is that they found a microscopic fossilized germ or something of the sort. . . if it was as "earth-shaking" as they claim then just share it now, don't keep people waiting.

~Sovereign

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Sorry already posted

NASA To Have A BIG Announcement On November 13th!!

Just noticed you are the OP of that thread.

Why 2 threads? whats different about this thread?
edit on 3/10/2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Duh because the first thread didn't have earth shaking in the title XD

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

hana1
reply to post by amraks

Still the same topic and this thread is a duplicate of other most likely will be shutdown.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

The difference is the site is now going viral and theres various news media sites around the world covering this announcement.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

amraks

hana1
reply to post by amraks

Still the same topic and this thread is a duplicate of other most likely will be shutdown.

The difference is the site is now going viral and theres various news media sites around the world covering this announcement.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by juice656

Domain Name REMEMBERTHE13TH.COM Registrar ENOM, INC. Whois Server whois.enom.com Referral URL www.enom.com... Name Server DNS1.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM DNS2.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM DNS3.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM DNS4.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM DNS5.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM Status clientTransferProhibited Updated Date 01-oct-2013 Creation Date 01-oct-2013 Expiration Date 01-oct-2014 Last update of whois database Thu, 03 Oct 2013 16:42:17 UTC

So you call this a nasa website?

If this was a nasa website it would have details on the whois of it being nasa's website.
But in the matter it only has enom.com which is a site that will protect whois lookup and withhold persons name who registered the domain..

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by juice656

And the significance of something "going viral" is what?
BTW, you listed beforeitisnews. That alone cancels all the other sources.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SovereignEve

The day arrives and all they have to say is that they found a microscopic fossilized germ

I have never read anything similar from NASA.
That microscopic germ you're talking about would be indeed earth shaking discovery, proof of past or even present life on other planets.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, since you're here, do you have any insider information from NASA about the topic in hand?

link   
The hysteria that erupts every time NASA do this is hilarious and based on past experiences, this will NOT be the news that everyone hopes it will be

link   

juice656

amraks

hana1
reply to post by amraks

But the replies in the other thread have already pointed to the domain name "rememberthe13th.com" being registered anonymously at "namecheap.com" which certainly indicates it is nothing to do with NASA, why use a budget domain name seller? Why not a .gov?

Two threads on the same silliness, really?
See ya on the 13th Nov, I look forward to similar amusement as experienced on Oct 1st

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

No.
Why would I have insider information?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by grainofsand

Yup my point.

The goverment has its own registrar and doesn't need to go through public registrar methods.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I meant no offence.
You're the most informed guy concerning NASA's ongoing activities.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

I don't know about that. But I guess I do read a lot.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines (Updated 4-15-11)
Reaffirming the "Breaking Alternative News" Forum

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join