It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS targeted Dr. Ben Carson after Prayer Breakfast speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I searched I didn't find it.

Just months after he gave a speech earlier this year that challenged America’s leadership in President Obama’s presence, Dr. Ben Carson was targeted by IRS agents who requested to review his real estate holdings and then conducted a full audit without finding any wrongdoing.

“I guess it could be a coincidence, but I never had been audited before and never really had any encounters with the IRS,” Dr. Carson said in an interview Thursday with The Washington Times. “But it certainly would make one suspicious because we know now the IRS has been used for political purposes and therefore actions like this come under suspicion.

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

The speech

youtu.be...

"But, why is that eagle able to fly, high, forward? Because it has two wings: a left wing and a right wing. "

and there you have it.

edit on 093131p://bThursday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Ben Carson is a true patriot, I think we will see more direct challenges as the facade decays and the stakes continue to rise.
edit on 3-10-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

greencmp

Ben Carson is true patriot, I think we will see more direct challenges as the facade decays and the stakes continue to rise.

We need new leadership in this counrty, all these career politicians need to go.

Wake up America, we need to ban together, our law givers have run amuck.

There is a foul stench wafting out of Washington.
edit on 093131p://bThursday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Not surprised...

This man puts them all to shame.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

He certainly does, I always wonder why more good people don't get into politics, maybe you have to have some sort of special mental disorder.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I saw the interview with my husband last night, it was quite amazing, what happen to him a man that has impeccable credentials and seems to be favored by Obama himself, all he did was to use empirical criticism but I guess it struck a cord on Obamas side.

But he and his lawyers are smart, the targeting happen in more than one occasion and he even talk to Obama about it, in which Obama sided with him on been outraged at the IRS.

But he got targeted again this time with the back up of his lawyers he told the IRS that he was going to sue them and that worked for the time being.

I guess Obama does have a strong hold on the IRS this days, people tend to forget the IRS scandal.

edit on 3-10-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

greencmp

Ben Carson is a true patriot, I think we will see more direct challenges as the facade decays and the stakes continue to rise.
edit on 3-10-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

Facade? Edifice is more like it - the edifice of Talmudic Zionism to be more precise, and its not very likely that it'll be in a state of 'decay' anytime soon. Why? Because the American people (I speak only to my own country) are strengthening that edifice - that wall of evil that separates us, inasmuch as the people of this once great nation have lost their moral (

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

IRS targeted Dr. Ben Carson after Prayer Breakfast speech

OF COURSE they did. They are Obama's goon squad. They'll put their jack boots up to the back of the necks of anyone who dares to look sideways at 'The Great One'. Dr. Carson is a brave fella. I hope the best for him ...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yes, but you guys know that in this case, the GOOD GUY wins.
The IRS couldn't find anything on him. So they decided to check out another part of his life, they couldn't find anything there either, so they kept digging AND THEY STILL COULD'NT FIND ANYTHING ON HIM!!

Its sad to think that the IRS would actually find something on an honest person, almost as if they think that everything single American has got something hiding from the them, sadly for them, that's not the case.

I bet if they did find something, nothing of real significance, like a PENNY off his finance due to an error, they would slap fraud and all kinds of terrible things.

Good job IRS, but you couldn't take this one.

top topics

join