It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia "not ready" to face alien threat.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

TerraLiga
I'm not saying other species don't exist somewhere out there but I can say with some certainty that they haven't ever come here.

Actually, you would be rather wrong.
ET has, and continues to visit the Earth. Just a simple little calculation shows that you should be experiencing around 11 different species...and it would appear that is spot on.

I know that you probably won't like the "nature" of the evidence, it is mathematical in nature, many Terrestrials seem to not like math. But, is just as valid as biology, chemistry, or any other scientific discipline, and illustrates that you are being visited by Extraterrestrials.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
No country would be ready. Even with all global resources consolidated we wouldn't be ready.
In fact, it would NEVER happen like that. There would be NO ground invasion of any sort.

If a hostile alien race decided they wanted to, say, take up residence here, they would make sure humans were all dead before they landed. They would hurl an asteroid our way, make a killer bug to take us all out, or just change our climate. They could kill us all without ever showing their face. That would be the logical thing to do, that way they avoid risky guerilla resistance.

We would be powerless to stop it.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What i dont get is when people say we are not ready to fight an alien invasion because they have travelled across space they must be so much more advanced than us? Really why must they be so much more advanced, what if they had big break throughs in space engines propulsion but nothing else and are below our technology by decades that doesn't stop them travelling here does it?

Maybe they don't have weapons or only have certain types of weapons, what if they never invented bombs its possible and only had guns of some type.

We could decades ago travel to other stars if we wanted to with nuke rocket engines, does that make us all so powerful and almighty?
edit on 9-10-2013 by blobby because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The aliens are already here and the Russians know that. I think they have to say something, if anything and my guess is to try and wriggle out of it.
It is simple, what these aliens can do is far beyond our comprehension. There is no point in trying to imagine what we can do, because it is far too late for all that.

We as humans can't even look after ourselves, let alone try and save the world!!
We need to work out how we can work alongside the aliens ... just like 'V' Let's just hope that they are nice or as nice as they can be. Alien Doctors saved my life many many years ago. I have seen them with my own eyes. I know.
When I was little I just thought that they were grumpy Doctors, with detached feelings from their patients. Ohh nooo, the penny has since dropped. It is not that at all. Work it out for yourselves.

Too late they are already here ... hx

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blobby

What most people don't realize is that Earth, that is to say Terrestrial Humans have the ability to visit other stars right now. The technology isn't even "hidden", just appears to be unused. (actually that's not true; the military uses the technology).

What yall don't know is that artificial gravity is real as well as field drives. So, there is little reason for you not to visit Alpha Centauri, or Sirius, or Procyon, as all are within a reasonable travel distance / time.

So, ET doesn't have to be more advanced. He can be right where yall are, and still cross all those light years (said as IF 8.6ly is a long distance).

edit on 9-10-2013 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I consider this more confirmation/ indication that we have serious defense in our solar system. As long as this source is reliable and not tabloid.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

I agree the hyperdrive was discovered. May be given to discover.

Russia cannot battle ET, Russia will accept them. Isn't it a declaration of welcome? Let remember what Medvedev said last December.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join