It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Levin: You lay one damn hand on a WWII vet, I’ll bring half a million people to DC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Mark Levin issued a warning to anyone in the administration who wants to arrest or harass World War II veterans who try to visit their memorial in the Nation's Capital.
I am with this guy all the way!

dailycaller.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

nighthawk1954
Mark Levin issued a warning to anyone in the administration who wants to arrest or harass World War II veterans who try to visit their memorial in the Nation's Capital.

dailycaller.com...

Awesome threat and I bet he could do it too. He's right.

The politicians are playing games with the citizenry of this country and we shouldn't tolerate it. It's bad enough they're holding us hostage with this budget battle. I hate every one of them.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I definitely agree with him on this subject. BUT.... I can't help but think that if he can gather that many folks to go to Washington, why can't he get the same amount to help out with other injustices. We seem to only get involved when it is personal for us (myself included) when we should get involved BEFORE it is personal for us, because it started off personal for someone else.

The closing of the Memorial was/is shameful to say the least. The government wants to get a point across and they succeeded.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe

The closing of the Memorial was/is shameful to say the least. The government wants to get a point across and they succeeded.

The point being that even when they arent supposed to be doing anything or spending any money they can still spend a ton of money just to be an obstacle?

Blocking access to open air monuments is absurd.

San Diego is bankrupt. I guess they'll have to fence the place off and station national guard troops along the perimeter.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Glen Beck couldn't get that many and he is far more popular than Levin. Just another talk show host running his mouth for publicity.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

It is absolutely absurd, but it is our government and that is what they are known for. They are doing things that children would do when they get their feelings hurt and that isn't what they were voted in to do.

I am surprised more people are not more appalled at the situation really.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

For even the best of us in humanity... most of the time, unless something -directly- affects us, we are not inclined to do much about something.

Most people are not trained to see others' suffering as -directly- affecting themselves.

And really, you have to suffer pretty badly before you start to see it in other people as clearly as you should. Though some people, when they are pulled out of the lava, they are just glad to be out of the lava and they'll run the other direction with their back turned on any that need help for fear of falling back in.

Of course, they deserve the lava again.

In my experience, I believe if we were left up to chance alone, that the odds of you meeting an individual that actually cared about -you- instead of how you affect them, is about 1 in 50,000.

Out of those other 49,999, about 100 of them will care about you and also how you affect them at the same time, having a battle within themselves.

The other 49,899 people are stumbling blocks and tests for the rest of us; they're not sheep. They're goats to be herded. Everyone is ramming each other in the head to get past the next one.

So then you must also consider that the of the 60,000-100,000 decent people that live in the United States of America, you will also find within THAT group a set of people that decide, because of how hard it has been for themselves also, "I care about these people. But I think the best thing for these people is that they are going to have to suffer their own stupidity."

So then you are reduced to about 30,000-50,000 decent people actively trying.

And of those, about 75% do not have much money (or prefer to act like they do not), and also have other problems that are enslaving them to some other problem; to which they must continue to apply because they keep leaving their problem to help someone else in -their- problem.

So then you only have about 7,500 - 12,500 decent people trying to help around 300-400,000,000 in the United States alone.

So there are enough decent people to plant in every major county in the United States.

So you have one Voice crying out in the wilderness in each of your county seats, I bet.

And you're ignoring -those- that know how to help you.

And so because Mark Levin decides to do the one thing he is able to be impassioned about, how could anyone have a problem?

This country is so pathetic because all of the goats say that the government has too much power or doesn't give enough. But then people sit around and wait for the next Hitler to pop up and to do something about it all!

And then when one does pop up, you ream him out, too!

You...are... weird people.

And this is the intelligent community. Awesome.

Of course, the rest of the world counts, too, but I haven't been outside of the continential US, so I cannot say for sure what the ratio to decent people per goats is. That would be a bit to assume for me. The numbers were quite assumed for the West Coast as to the East Coast experience I have at any rate.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

buster2010
Glen Beck couldn't get that many and he is far more popular than Levin. Just another talk show host running his mouth for publicity.

When it comes to protecting the vulnerable, and these are war heroes, I think word of mouth would be all that is needed to gather the angry masses, especially the patriot bikers. Those guys mean business.

There are a lot of people who would come to the aid of these men and women.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I can rent a bus, and bring all my friends to DC

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

It is absolutely absurd, but it is our government and that is what they are known for. They are doing things that children would do when they get their feelings hurt and that isn't what they were voted in to do.

I am surprised more people are not more appalled at the situation really.

I have had some of these same thoughts for weeks. It is basically the highest paid, most powerful group of junior high school kids in the world who are running the country. Yet people will still reelect these same people in a couple of years.

As for the vets, I think the WH knows harassing them could be the spark that will start a large explosion. Seems people aren't ready to do anything but that one might be the one to start it.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Not to mention that Levin is a complete jagoff.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

buster2010

Glen Becks "Restoring Freedom" rally drew in estimated numbers between 300, 000 to 500, 000.

I wouldn't underestimate Mark Levin, another true American patriot and unlike Obama, someone that truly knows the constitution.

Pladuim
edit on 3-10-2013 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Would mean something if anyone ever actually threatened to 'lay a hand on' any of these vets. Propaganda plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
World War Two veterans(Whom i have the greatest respect for) aside, every person in the USA should be storming the Capital to remove the current administration considering the mass genocide they have perpetrated world wide and will continue to do so if nothing is done to stop them!

The time for revolution is now! The alternative is most lightly WWIII, and trust me nobody will win if that particular scenario play out.

God willing the American people should, can and will take back there nation!
edit on 3-10-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

nighthawk1954

dailycaller.com... [/quote

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

Enough of this traitorous narcissistic pathological lying globalist idiocy at the top. Sigh.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It's getting even more absurd. Yesterday, after a group of WWII Vets left the memorial, a team was brought in to re-erect the blockade, and sandbags were added to keep people out. More guards, and money have been spent on blocking this outdoor Memorial, than were sent to Benghazi when our U.S. people were begging for help, and extra protection. Outrageous!

After the veterans left, park rangers and federal workers re-erected the barricades, not only preventing the public but all war veterans from seeing the memorial. Even worse they began bringing in metal ties to secure the barricades and even sandbags to make it harder for any other WWII veterans to get past the metal fences to view the memorial..

And, it comes to light, the guards were ordered to arrive at the same time as the visiting WWII Vets.

See, when we arrived, after the veterans had left today, there were no park rangers guarding the gates. The gates were back up but the park rangers were gone. Understand what this means: The White House ordered the park rangers to stand guard at the precise time they knew WWII veterans were coming in by the bus load.

A park ranger told media this morning that they had been given a specific exception from the government shutdown and been ordered by OMB – a White House agency – to guard the memorial.

aclj.org...

The playground bullies keep upping the anti.....I hope they get the smack down they so richly deserve....

Des

edit on 3-10-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Levin = Deer Hunter

WW2 Vets = Deer Hunter

This is what petty jealousy does to some people:

Obama LLC = Lamb Killer

Harry Reid = Lamb Killer

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
When is the next press conference by the pres, or are they also 'closed'. I would hope someone would ask him point blank about who is controlling the memorial and issuing the orders. The whole closed issue seems to be up in the air. Wonder who going to take the fall if it becomes a bigger issue.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
That's nice, who is he?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Turning off web cams as a cost saving measure seems quite petty. It's not like some guy stands there holding a camera all day. Willing to bet the servers are running, whether or not people have access. To me it is obvious political BS.
edit on 10/3/2013 by roadgravel because: typo

edit on 10/3/2013 by roadgravel because: typo 2

top topics

<<   2 >>

join