It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

woodknocking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
so if smsquamsch's can communicate via woodknocking, what pattern of knocks mean what? what kind of woodknocking makes them go further away? closer? mean? nice? i mean people go squatchin' do woodknockin, but what if you went all buddy rich with sticks? is it like morse code? whatsa goin on?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Maybe it's a case of "If the wood is rockin', Squatch will come knockin'"?

Who knows. Maybe every time someone "woodknocks" a squatch falls dead in his deep underground dwelling?

Mysteries of the ages!!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Maybe they are just superstitious?

Knocking on wood and throwing salt over your shoulder 'can reverse bad luck', says study
edit on 3-10-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

yeah but if you get woodknocking just right they might bring you gold

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

No. That is what the leprechauns bring. The sasquatch brings beef jerky.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I think wood knocking is the worst thing someone could do to find a Bigfoot. Why would you give out a large thumping warning to any animal you're trying to catch a glimpse of? If a Bigfoot does use wood knocking to communicate then it's probably a warning signal to beware. The same goes with the howling you see on any Bigfoot show. Unless you can figure out a mating call for Bigfoot then you are just warning the creature you're coming its way.

In my opinion all the Bigfoot shows are a joke because you know going in that they didn't catch anything worthwhile or it would have already been known to the public before the show even aired. The only reason I watch them is for the eyewitness accounts local people have.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Don't be Knocking on my Wood!

Had to be said...
especially because I thought this would be about superstition not a squatch (which is funny when you say it aloud)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

or if you say samsquamsch like bubbles or ricky i kind of thought they based their woodknocking off of their chatter like we use Morse code

edit on 3-10-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join