It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Game of Chess

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Are those pushing the New World Order agenda winning or losing?

Winning

This view suggests that those working behind the scenes to implement a New World Order are successfully fulfilling their goals. World politics, worldwide economics and sociology all point towards the formation of a One World Government which will eventually control the lives of the global population. Some believe this is being done slowly, others believe it is excelling at a rapid pace. Either way, plans are in motion and those resisting are being silenced. Major events have taken place to restrict the rights of the individual and limit their freedoms. All this has been done to ensure easier conditioning and less resistance.

Losing

This view suggests that those working to establish a One World Government are losing the battle and will not fulfil their goals as intended. It seems never before have so many people been "awake" (or aware) of events taking place behind the scenes. People. generally, also seem to be more tolerant and accepting of each other's differences. In addition, it only seems like the world is in such a bad way because of how fast we can now access information compared to times past. Terrible things have taken place throughout history; we just haven't been able to digest as much information at any one time in the past as we have in recent times.

Undecided

This view suggests things are not so clear. From one perspective, many signs point towards globalisation and a One World Government or central authority capable of controlling the majority of the worldwide population. On the other hand, however, it seems more people are employing their critical thinking skills and discussing alternative/conspiratorial topics more freely. Many are not as vulnerable to media programming as times past and this makes things harder for those pushing the NWO agenda.

So, what are your views on the situation?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

This is a serious and disturbing topic, I would say that they seem to be winning if you assume that they have a "Georgia Guide Stones" type agenda. Either they will be successful and will euthanize the majority of humanity or, If there is resistance because they are sloppy in their implementation or people wake up to the threat in time, another global war would achieve similar levels of death and destruction.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It's unfortunate that simply being awake, aware and able to access information as events occur doesn't necessarily give people the power to do anything about it. I wish it did.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Dude ... it was over with before Kennedy was assassinated. They knew it then and that's why they were comfortable enough to pull the trigger on the guy. I should write a book ...

ETA: Why ... why (for emphasis) ... do you think it was that Ross Perot pulled out of politics?
edit on 3102013 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

ETA2: I love the chess analogy. Putting questions like this into the context of that particular game ... wakes people up. I love watching the expression of people waking up. I hate it when I see the spark fade and they return to the ranks of the sheople.
edit on 3102013 by Snarl because: Because this whole mess really sticks in my craw ... and I'm allergic to Xyclon B.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

It's not difficult at this point to discern two major forces at work. And, like chess, we are definitely in a bitter and savage end-game. At this point, again like a chess game, it's a matter of who makes the next major mistake.

Right now it looks as if the "dark" forces are very much on the defensive and are likely to make a desperate and game-changing move.

I will say this: Looking back over it, It's been one damn long and vicious game. Most of the games I've played haven't sacrificed hundreds of millions of people. Well . . . come to think of it, none of them have, actually....

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

hknudzkknexnt

He says he will offer a way out of the "Prison" yet the way out is to be awake and walk away from it? How exactly? I am completely aware and awake to the situation we find ourselves in. But no better solution has been offered or found! Accepting that we are in a "Prison" does nothing but depress an inmate when they are surround by bars. Or I suppose that was the point showing us creates Apathy to the situation...

top topics

join