It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia Calls for Destruction of All Churches on Arabian Penninsula

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Pravo Slavie - Saudi Mufti Again Calls for Destruction of All Churches on Arabian Penninsula

Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia Abdulaziz Bin Abdullah has once again called for the destruction of all Churches on the Arabian Peninsula.

Bin Abdullah, head of the Ulema Council and the Standing Committee on Fatwas, made this statement after a presentation by the Kuwaiti parliamentarian Osama Al-Munawer of the bill that bans construction of new non-Muslim religious buildings in Kuwait.

The Mufti stated that, according to Islamic law, all churches in the region must be demolished; i.e., Islam is the only legal religion here. The words of Muhammad that "there cannot be two religions on the Arabian peninsula" the head of the Sunni always interprets in favor of Islam.

Also carried by - Gateway Pundit

Hey Abdulaziz Bin Abdullah .... evolve a little, will ya'??? Geeeeze ...

So, according to Islam, there cannot be any religion except Islam on the Arabian peninsula. There is no room for modernization. No room for tolerance of others who worship God differently. Just the 'Muhammad said it so it must be true' mentality. Words spoken by a politician/war leader 1400 years ago used as an excuse by people to go out and commit murder and destruction in 2013. Pretty dang sad.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
If islam was a drug it would be illegal....makes people blow stuff up

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Hey Abdulaziz Bin Abdullah .... evolve a little, will ya'???

good one FF

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

I can tell you watch too much TV!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

tinner07

Blaming the wrong faith aren't you? Menachem Begin is the father of modern day terrorism.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

buster2010

tinner07

Blaming the wrong faith aren't you? Menachem Begin is the father of modern day terrorism.

Ahhh, that's right, Islam is the religion of peace!

No, I don't see where he is blaming the wrong faith, he just neglected to blame the one that you noted.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hes so right....the state of Isreal was born through the efforts of the Hagganah, and Ergun two Jewish terror orgs.....
The problem seems to be the inability of humans to tolerate diversity......its common to everybody....

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

tinner07

A couple of white Christian dudes made the biggest bomb to blow stuff up...anybody remember OKC? Tim McVeigh? Extremists come in all colors and faiths...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

1 - We understand you have unending venom against Israel, but this thread isn't about them.
2 - Israel doesn't call for the destruction of houses of worship of other faiths within it's borders like this Islamic cleric is doing.
3 - This is about the Islamic leadership calling for the destruction of houses of worship of those who worship God in a different fashion then he does.

Lets stick to the topic ... Islamic religious leadership calling for the destruction of any religious house of worship from the Arabian Peninsula except Islam. And with no place to worship, naturally he thinks those religions will die off. He said there is no room for any religion except Islam on the Arabian Peninsula.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Yet again the double standards afforded the 'religion of peace'.

Muslims can preach hatred about us "Kuffar dogs" on European street corners with megaphones, but we can't even speak about Islam with a hint of negativity lest we be branded racists.

Strange isn't it?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

"If you destroy my church you do not destroy my faith, I will just have to pray at home. I think god will understand.
"

I came up with this all on my own and i am not even religious..

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ThoughtIsMadness

Yes, but it makes it harder for Christians when they aren't allowed to bring their holy books into the country, and they aren't allowed their rosaries or crosses, and they aren't allowed to pray together or to discuss the bible in a group. If you do that, then your home becomes a 'church' and the Islamic nutters like this fella will call for your home to be destroyed.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

FlyersFan
reply to post by ThoughtIsMadness

Yes, but it makes it harder for Christians when they aren't allowed to bring their holy books into the country, and they aren't allowed their rosaries or crosses, and they aren't allowed to pray together or to discuss the bible in a group. If you do that, then your home becomes a 'church' and the Islamic nutters like this fella will call for your home to be destroyed.

so let us target all kuwatis then after all we did save them and lets not mention the ancient churches hidden by them in the descert .

time to hold people to account i think shut their embassys and buisness down

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

geobro

time to hold people to account i think shut their embassys and buisness down

Oh how I wish that it was so. Unfortunately in the modern western world, where propriety is a dominating social factor, nobody can publicly call for this as the 'heads up their arses' PC brigade will shut them down.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Complete idiocy, this can only bring more tension and trouble to a feud that's has been running for well over a thousand years. Totally short sighted and barbaric.

Surely if Allah, God, Buddha, or whoever created "all" he/she (its a possibility) can destroy "all" and does not need a bunch of fanatical minions running round doing his/her earthly bidding.

Its not only the Christians suffering here but also the good and honorable followers of the muslim/islamic faith............WAKE UP!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I get the meaning of your post. I guess i just think that most religious faiths have become to reliant on the material things and the books and churches. There is no need of affirmation of true faith.

I like to think of organized religions as two men arguing with each other but speaking different languages. The louder they get the more angry they become. If only they would stop they would realize they were speaking of the very same thing. If this were ever to occur on a global scale then the world would know unity.

"The path of a true man of faith is one of acceptance and understanding, so the origin of the faith or the language it is spoken in is irrelevant." - hey I did it again.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

FlyersFan
reply to post by buster2010

3 - This is about the Islamic leadership calling for the destruction of houses of worship of those who worship God in a different fashion then he does.

Lets stick to the topic ... Islamic religious leadership calling for the destruction of any religious house of worship from the Arabian Peninsula except Islam. And with no place to worship, naturally he thinks those religions will die off. He said there is no room for any religion except Islam on the Arabian Peninsula.

And of course no one is looking at the history in the region. The Romans tried the same gambit. The result of their oppression of course was mass conversions to christianity. The more martyrs they eliminated the strong the Church grew.

Although I have hope that this form of oppression will not be followed through. It's implementation and the martyrdom of those who defend the churches could spawn a renewed cycle of conversion.

edit on 3-10-2013 by palg1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

"The path of a true man of faith is one of acceptance and understanding, so the origin of the faith or the language it is spoken in is irrelevant."

Could not agree more.

As I always say " A cu*t is a cu*t no matter what color, culture, or belief ". Do excuse the language hope that * is sufficient censorship.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Hey Abdulaziz Bin Abdullah .... evolve a little, will ya'??? Geeeeze ...

So, according to Islam, there cannot be any religion except Islam on the Arabian peninsula. There is no room for modernization. No room for tolerance of others who worship God differently. Just the 'Muhammad said it so it must be true' mentality. Words spoken by a politician/war leader 1400 years ago used as an excuse by people to go out and commit murder and destruction in 2013. Pretty dang sad.

Hey FlyersFan, why didnt you post the rest of the article you quoted. You quoted only the pieces that suit your agenda.

Here, i'll do it for you

In June, Cardinal Fernando Filoni, Prefect of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples, consecrated the new Church of St. Antonio in United Arab Emirates, near Dubai. The Church of St. Paul in Abu Dhabi is currently in the first stage of development. Early this year, the king of Bahrain donated land for the construction of a new church for a Christian community.

Those evil Muslims donating money and land to build churches, how dare they ?

And who is this lunatic anyway ? Is he the representative of Islam ? I think not. That would be the same if i used quotes of Westboro Baptist Church members to conclude that in Christianity there is no room for tolerance or others who worship god differently.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join