It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden human history movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
So today I was around a friends place and he showed me this, video, we watched it and I am very open minded and to me this personally answered a few questions and makes clear sense to me! Opinions and thoughts on this?

So basically this is puts the start of earth into terms that I can personally agree with, where we came from, that there was higher life form on earth before us. How the pyramids are used ad much more

I cant get the video embeded for some reason but the link is,
www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-10-2013 by kangajack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kangajack

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I saw this the other night and I was pretty impressed. It goes off a bit at the end but there is a lot of information within that seems to all tie in together. I would recommend having a look to any one interested in conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

For those that can't watch videos could you please summarize what it says.

No offense but again I'm getting tired of people posting videos on here and not giving any information as to what it is in it.

You are also suppose to summarize what is in the video per ATS T&C. Not trying to be a pain but it's getting annoying clicking on cool titles only to have a video and a line posted.

I can't watch the video but am very interested in this topic. I just found Michael Cremo's "Forbidden Archaeology: The Hidden History of The Human Race" book and I am going to pick it up Saturday. It's over 900 pages. I had it on PDF yrs ago and it's very cool what types of out of place artifacts have been found..

Personally I think there have been many civilizations, advanced ones even and due to either natural catastrophe or of their own doing vanished. I mean how much would we see of a civilization from millions or even 200,000 yrs ago? We'd find a few things and we'd call them unexplained or we would explain them in a way that made sense to us today because the way were are taught is that there haven't been any highly advanced civilizations besides us...and to me well I don't believe that.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I did a google search looking for information on this and found a thread from last year on it as well.

Hidden Human History Movie

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Random but he talked about the Kundalini? I hear there could be "death" associated with that process

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

some on the emerald tablets

Builded I the Great Pyramid,
patterned after the pyramid of Earth force,
burning eternally so that it, too,
might remain through the ages.

Darkness and light are both of one nature,
different only in seeming,
for each arose from the source of all.
Darkness is disorder.
Light is Order.
Darkness transmuted is light of the Light.
This, my children, your purpose in being;
transmutation of darkness to light.

Did you know Isaac newton made translations too?

Newton's translation[edit]

A translation by Isaac Newton is found among his alchemical papers that are currently housed in King's College Library, Cambridge University.[8]
Tis true without lying, certain & most true.
That which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing
And as all things have been & arose from one by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth is its nourse.
The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.
Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.
Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtile from the gross sweetly with great indoustry.
It ascends from the earth to the heaven & again it descends to the earth & receives the force of things superior & inferior.
By this means you shall have the glory of the whole world
& thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
Its force is above all force. For it vanquishes every subtile thing & penetrates every solid thing.
So was the world created.
From this are & do come admirable adaptations whereof the means (or process) is here in this. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world
That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished & ended.
edit on 3-10-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yeah truly sorry for not summarise I should have, I will edit OP and briefly summaries this!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

Does that link have what the emerald tablets say on them?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

mblahnikluver

I did a google search looking for information on this and found a thread from last year on it as well.

Hidden Human History Movie

If watching the movie isn't within your realm of possibility yet, then refer to this poster's link to another thread and read the responses. It won't take you long before you realize the kind of people that are getting on board with this "hidden" nonsense.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

so you are a non believer?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

For me, this really is a case of "I want to believe," as Agent Dana Scully would say.

However, the Sumerian information covered in this video is just plain wrong. And, since the whole premise is built off of the Sumerians (and Egyptians) having kept records of everything he discusses... well, it doesn't look too good for ol' Spirit Science (the channel that created the video).

I'll do my best to go through the reality of Sumerian texts and ideas, as opposed to what is claimed in the video below.

1. Sumerian literature and human history (minute 1:23)

This is patently false. Only one tale from Mesopotamia includes such giant leaps in time: the Babylonian myth Atraḫasīs. In the Atraḫasīs myth periods of six-hundred years pass between plagues and punishments sent by Enlil due to the overpopulation of human beings. However, no more than 4 of these periods exist, meaning that, at most, 2400 years, not "hundreds of thousands" of years, of human history exist.

2. Knowledge of the solar system (minute 1:45)

Again, no. The Sumerians assigned deities to celestial luminaries, yes:

Utu to the Sun
Nanna to the Moon
Ninšubur to Mercury
Inanna to Venus

But that was all they did. Further, the Sumerians did not actually know they were planets. They thought they were intelligent stars, beings who governed and controlled the Heavens. You have to fast-forward to Babylon before the list expands to include even half of the 9 celestial bodies:

Šamaš to the Sun
Sîn to the Moon
Nabu to Mercury
Ištar to Venus
Nergal to Mars
Marduk to Jupiter

And, just as with Sumer, their associations had nothing to do with knowledge of other planets, like the Earth, and everything to do with the movement of these "intelligent stars" in the Heavens, related to phenomenon on Earth (like tides, seasons, etc.)

3. The pecession of the Equinoxes (minute 1:50)

This one is largely based off of the fact that the Sumerians counted in multiples of 60 (most likely base-12), had 360 days in their year, and all other kinds of mathematical reasons. There is no archaeological or contextual information, that I am aware of, which backs this up though.

For reasons on why they may have used base-12, watch the following video, which is a very compelling argument as to why learning to count in base-12 may be intuitive for human beings:

4. The Sumerians had this information from day 1 (minute 1:59)

Probably one of the biggest misconceptions concerning the Sumerians that I am aware of. Cuneiform (the wedge-writing style used by the Sumerians) was not a neat-and-clean process, and they certainly didn't just "invent it" first thing in the morning.

First, the Sumerians arrived in Mesopotamia around 5000 BCE (or 4500 BCE, depending on which historical record you adhere to). Cuneiform, as you probably know it, did not show up until around 3200 BCE, more than a thousand years after the Sumerians settled in. Further, as you'll see from the image below:

Cuneiform was not a magical script simply mastered. It evolved, changed, and transitioned over time as the Sumerians developed. So, no, the Sumerians didn't have this knowledge "from day 1" as the video claims. Not by a long shot.

5. Zacharia Sitchin (minute 2:00)

I don't need to waste too much time on this one. Zacharia Stichin has been thoroughly refuted by Assyriologists, Sumerologists, and linguistic experts time and time again. All the information you could ever want concerning this fraud can be found here: Sitchin is Wrong

6. Sumerian History (minute 2:25)

Tiamat was a Babylonian evolution of the Sumerian goddess Nammu. As with Nu in Egypt, and Pontus in Greece, Nammu/Tiamat was the personification of the Sea. In the case of the Sumerians and Babylonians it was the Persian Gulf which got personified.

Nephilim do not exist in Sumerian mythology. The children of unions between man and deity in Sumer tended to be god-kings, like Gilgameš, who was the son of the human king Lugalbanda and the goddess Ninsuna. There is no account of monstrous, evil entities being produced by these unions. The Nephilim are strictly found in Biblical sources.

Humanity, according to Sumerian and Babylonian mythology, begins in one of three ways, none of which include an "original pair" like Adam and Eve:

- In the Paradise myth Enki and his spouse Ninḫursag engage in a drinking contest. After getting thoroughly drunk, Ninḫursag challenges Enki to a creative contest. She says that she can outwit the crafty god by making a new species which he will have no use for. Enki accepts her challenge, on the premise that if he does find purpose for all her creations, then she has to do so for his. What follows is the creation of perfect, and then imperfect, human beings and the creation of their roles in society.

- In the Atraḫasīs myth Enlil commands Enki and his spouse, Damgalnuna, to create a class of laborers who will take over the job of tending to the Earth, previously the jurisdiction of the Igigi gods. Damgalnuna, with Enki and seven other womb-goddesses create the first seven pairs of human beings out of clay, spittle, and the blood of Ilawela, a god they sacrificed to give humans intelligence and blood.

- In the Enuma Eliš of Babylon the state-god, Marduk, takes the blood of Kingu, his slain adversary, and molds human beings out of the clay of the Earth. It is, essentially, the Atraḫasīs technique, only with Marduk, instead of Enki and Damgalnuna, engaging in the creative process.

All of the above inaccuracies are found within the first 3 minutes of the video, and are supposed to be vital elements to the proof of what the speaker is claiming. I'm sure the rest of the video is fun to watch, and probably appeals to our wish for something "greater" to be behind our presence here on Earth, but, the reality is that Spirit Science has not done their homework, and receives a failing grade in the "yeah, but is their evidence?" category.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I Really enjoyed this video and thank the OP for sharing it. Star and Flag

--
Now here is the crazy part. Throughout my life, I have this little thing where I would think about something, anything, perhaps a movie, a person, an object. In about a few hours to a matter of days, it actually manifest itself.
For example, I recently thought of a really good friend from along time ago, just random thought and I wondered what happened with him, considering we had some good times, at that thought I turned to my wife and told her about him, she asked why I suddenly just started talking about him, I said not sure, just that it was a good reminiscing. Two days later, I find his wife on FB, who had joined the military and lo an behold, my boy had his own page! I sent the friends and next think you know we are talking! and the strange thing is, she tells me that what a coincidence, that he had just been talking about ME and what I was doing.
Others would be like a song and later on a commercial would pop up with that same song. I'll think of my older sister and right on que, she comes calling out of the blue.
Don't get it confused with like, predicting the future or thinking really hard so that maybe I could win the lottery, lol it doesn't work like that, it just comes naturally. BUT! to the point of frequency that I could actually stop and think about it and wonder.

With that being said, before this thread was made, I was thinking about a good couple of days ago about how ancient civilizations would look like. I told myself that if I could get into animation, I would like to draw up and animate a cool video on the hollow earth theory, atlantis, lemurians and what the people may look like, beautiful cities, the whole works. I even outlined how it was going to be portrayed in sequence, frame by frame, starting with the planet, then moving closer past the clouds, past beautiful monolithic structures, straight up to these great kings of our past embroiled in garments that shone brilliantly with colorful bright lights emanating from them.
I laughed to myself thinking that would be the day, since I didn't know the first thing to computer animation.
Well, what do you know? I wake up today to find this thread and the opening sequence is almost exactly like I imagined! though not to the same degree, I was speechless. I grabbed my headphones and watched the entire video, I didn't yawn once as I was drawn in. I didn't even get up to brush my teeth or take a shower (I will now!). Nonetheless, I was impressed and it really just reinforces my belief that I may have some kind of small gift that I can explain, but not able to use it on command, but more of a natural flow to it, it just comes to me.
Again, thank you OP, you certainly made my day.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ugh... "Spirit Science".

There are a whole series of these things -- it's a bunch of uneducated hippies who invent facts to support the New Age religion that they stole from a New Age scammer named Drunvalo Melchizedek. It's absolute nonsense.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Much appreciate your setting the record a lot straighter.

Folks are set-up by their own . . . wishful thinking &/or

their own . . . rebellions, idolatries, pleasure addictions, . . . to finding and seeing whatever they want to find and see to justify their doing their own thing vs God's thing.

. . . to their own and others' hurt

= = =

It is plausible to me that there have been eons with God essentially wiping things out and more or less starting over with this bootcamp. However . . . it is NOT plausible to me that any of that will end up contradicting His revealed Word.

And, it is entirely possible that all the very ancient artifacts have another explanation or several--than those speculated on from meager info.

Even archeologists and hoaxters from our own era have seeded frauds into the soils. Imagine what an ageless evil entity and cohorts could do.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

Interesting coincidences . . . with a diversity of plausible causes.

I hope you read the post just above yours.

You are a bright fellow. I hope You avoid getting led down an attractive-to-you yellow brick road to a dark wizard behind the curtains.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
You've got a really good thread going here. I watched the whole video. I've got something to share that might shed more light on it.

I recently was at a conference and had the great opportunity of meeting author Anita Meyer. I also bought her new book which is called "In search of the holy language".

img1.imagesbn.com...

www.biblewheel.com...

Apparently from what I am understanding is that when you turn this spiral form around in different directions you can see all the different forms of the Hebrew alphabet. There are 27 Hebrew letters and the author illustrated them at the conference and they are also illustrated with the authors hand in the book. Additionally the spiral form is not a random form since it is based on a mathematical unit of growth that is found throughout the entire natural world (the Fibonacci sequence).

The author claims that if there is a creator that created all things in existence this would be the defining proof. So the author is saying that the link between the letters and Gods word correlating with nature is definite proof of a creator and a creator that has told us that He SPOKE everything into existence. …and God said, “let there be light” and there was light…

Then the book goes on to explain that the Hebrew alphabet (each individual letter) is a language based on frequency and modulation and was somehow connected to the ancient (pre flood) civilization, monuments and ruins like the great pyramid and the Mayan ruins. The author explains that the tower of Babel mentioned in the bible was disseminated on account of it having the power with frequency to control the natural environment and the weather very similar to the technology we have today with the military Haarp facility. This is what the author accounts for why God came down and confused the language and why we have all the different languages today. It is a quite interesting analogy that makes logical sense.

The author also goes on to explain how there are certain people in the world that have this knowledge like the Freemasons and have incorporated this language/frequency into the new technology that allows them to control the world. In essence, frequency controls everything.

Additionally according to author, this is the most suppressed knowledge in the world and the most powerful! For me it is a shocking realization that gaps both science and religion, and past history, with current history.

I really liked that video. Here is another one that you might be interested in.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-10-2013 by Jacko1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

It doesn't matter, it doesn't change "now".

Cool story though (whether true or not)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Exactly right, it doesn't change the now, but it should influence on how we change the now.

Have you heard of a man called Alex Collier, he is one to some up the life of us all in my best opinion!

new topics

top topics

join