It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visiting Vega

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

LABTECH767
reply to post by tanka418

minor sacrifice to make to ensure the longer existance of a species as the dyson sphere model is highly unlikely due to the resource requirement and the smaller stable sequence stella body's will outlast any other type of star in the galaxy some for litterally trillion's of years as opposed to G2 star yellow dwarf 7 to 11 billion year life where SOL is a main sequence with a projected life of 8 to 9 billion year's where a year is based as a division of time equal to the duration of one complete orbit of sol 3 (Earth) around SOL (though if vulcan had not broken (and assuming it was a planetoid not a asteroid or commetary fragment) up it would be SOL 4), Given that SOL's nearest neighbour is Proxima in the Centaur constellation at about 4.35 LY or distant, a point worth noting is that almost all single brown and red dwarf stars are unlikely to have a complex plantary accretion discs during formation so the most likely planets are asteroid class and any colonisation would be at first in the form of station's or later artificial world's.

Trillions of years? Well We'll have to talk about that once we have "Trillions of years" to talk about; so far we got around 14.5 billion...far from Trillions.

The lack of natural bodies around the dim and cold only serve to make such places less desirable.

The Pleiades are also another very young star group that are also unlikely to host advanced life at of yet though given time they may one day host your descendant's - descendant's whom may find a way to visit there ancestors and be shocked at there savagery and brutality as well as there greedy petty nature's.

Nope; no natural life at the Pleiades, stars too young. However, there IS a "G5" star about half way, that, if I remember correctly is plenty old enough to harbor life like is described for the Pleiadians.

In 2.5 billion Years approximate estimate the galaxy in which you dwell and call the milky way will consume the andromda galaxy and during these galactic merging's violent collisions and tidal gravitational forces will tear the galaxy apart before it reform's into it's new form.

Anyway since hubble knocked triangulum of it's pedestal we know the universe is at least hundred's of time's bigger than previously thought.

Actually, Andromeda is somewhat larger than the Milky Way. And, as I understand from Astronomers it will be the other way around, and Andromeda will consume the Milky Way. Either way, its nothing to worry about, as I don't plan to be here in 2.5 billion years

And, the last I heard, the Milky Way was still around 14.5 billion years old.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Andromeda and the milky way galaxy's relative size is not easily determined as though we can see the entirety of Andromeda and recognise it as a fellow spiral galaxy of a similar type to what we believe the milky way to be the light from our own galaxy and the radio emissions are often occluded by gas and dust so the size estimates do vary by quite some degree, however it is believed as since our own galaxy has already absorbed at least one other much smaller galaxy it is probably about one and a half to twice the size of Andromeda though andromeda has also performed the same cannabalistic act on the pegasus spur galaxy which is the orbital remnant of another galaxy that merged with Andromeda, as for the red dwarf life cycle - yes I said trillions and you might want to reference this article.
www.spaceanswers.com...

Now note I do not necassarily agree with this artice as I believe the entire universe is in a state of changable quantum flux which in effect can cause localised and general reality and physical law alterations within it's own unknown parameters.

You mention you do not plan to be here in 2.5 billion years, well leaving the consrevation of energy alone for a moment consider this.
If two parralel reality's can be said to exist and they both stem from an original single reality then in both with minor difference two of you exist now if one of you dies but the other continues on what energy that may exist between these two reality's may still link the two consciousness duplicates.
When a photon is split it creates two photons with half the energy of the original if you follow my reasoning.
Now time or the flow of the universal constant may progress as relatively lower rates as you move out from the prime reality so a version of you further out at right angles to the time space continuii may receive through this energy link a slight prescient perception of strong energetic interaction's closer to the prime reality creating the illusion of seeing into the future when what is percieved is prime reality echoes that fade outward and backward in relitive time flow rate but you may also like a consertine paper man when you cut the head off one but fold it back together still be alive even with one portion of your parrellel being destroyed as the entirety has merely been thined and not eradicated.
Hint when you observe a photon or any other point of observation according to Schroedinger you change it's nature (cat and cyanide in a box) so therefor you are a quantum being with undefined potential.

Just hypothesising but think on it.

You or your consciousness is not necessarily dead when your body dies and maybe never will be but it may become victim to a type of radioactive decay curve degradation over time toward the end of this time space continuii, however I suspect it would merely be like the universe speeding up from your perspective which coupled with expansion and eventuall decay may make it appear constant in the perception of such a state of being.

edit on 4-10-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

tanka418

LABTECH767
Beside's Epsilon Eridani is more interesting.

And if you are looking for extremely long lived intelligent species then look to stable brown dward or small red dwarf star's were they may have relocated too if they ever evolved and developed the abillity to.

Epsilon Eridani; 800 million year old "K2" star 10 ly from Earth. Perhaps colonized, but no life of it's own yet.

Brown dwarf, and red dwarf stars are cold and dim; why would anyone want to live in the cold and dim?

I think he was pointing out there was more likely to be life that has developed like we have in that age of stars but hey fifty fifty chance I am wrong. Lol...

As others have stated I would go slowly and not make the journey alone. Not safe, especially for an entity you just met once by voice only. If he really has something to say he will meet you here or somewhere neutral and closer to home.

If you are a girl for example you gonna go home with someone you only talked to for a minute on the phone. Don't think so.

Be safe....

God's love and peace be with you.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

It appears as though the science type forgot some bits of logic when they started talking about the life span of Red Dwarf Stars. While it is absolutely true that with less mass the star will burn its fuel supply slower, but! A smaller star has to consume fuel at a significantly lower rate. Consider a star 1/10th (0.1) the mass of Sol. If it burns fuel at on tenth the rate as Sol it will live the same length of time. For a star to live a one trillion years; it would have to approximately 10 times the mass of Jupiter and burn fuel at 1/100 of Sol, or there abouts.

Hint when you observe a photon or any other point of observation according to Schroedinger you change it's nature (cat and cyanide in a box) so therefor you are a quantum being with undefined potential.

Yes we are all "quantum beings"; or better "probability waves", and there is nothing "undefined" about it.
The true nature of the Universe is a probability wave, or rather a "set" of probability waves, dynamic and changing.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Worthy of a star but remember that the fusion process in a small star takes a lot longer to fuse the heavier element's and can only go so far where as a larger star can never completely use all it's fuel but will go nova due to the build up of heavy elements and the pressure of the mass at the centre fusing them into even heavier elements.
It is the large stars that long ago lived short brilliant lives that made up the stull we are made of.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Thank you. I have a young Physicist friend who is very much into fusion; he lets me "forget" very little...

Anyway, I have another issue with your migration to K and M class stars. Though this is not so much of the physics and technology, but more one of metaphysics and Spirit.

Building stations or even artificial worlds would result in a society that is very dependent upon technology, this would (in my experience) tend to pull the society away from the more Spiritual issues and dynamics, thus perhaps retarding the ascension process (evolution toward ascension).

I think; for that reason a society in need of a new star would probably choose a young G or F class. But then again, that may just be me.

A star like Vega comes to mind.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You are correct but the loss of spirituality is more a product of people being rushed and being too consumer driven to the point were there family and community become less important and in human psychology it is these that are the real home of spirituality.

I think that science and spirituality can live quite happily together but the problem arises when some seek to explain the universe and in seeing an answer stop looking for there God and this is down to how both religion and science are presented.

Religion often claim's to have all the answer's but it is if looked at more practically more about somebody holding our hand and we still being children.

Science does claim to have all the answers but it does not and is merely a near infinite almost fractal branching tree of question's and answers that never will deliver the ultimate answer and perhaps it should be presented as the mechanic's of the universe rather than an alternative to spirituality.

So I think it is more a matter of the social evolution of any group of would be explorers and colonists but in truth we are one with the macro organism we call planet earth and it can be seen as a singular entity which like any entity may have braught us forth to propegate and reproduce itself as our life is indivisible from the life of the earth and even if the earth died in billions of years if we are somehow still alive then so is the earth and it's legacy.

We are intelligent (debatable as we are almost always killing our own species and destroying our own habitat) so the earth can also be seen through this logic to have intelligence but not the type you can talk to on the phone.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

I used to enjoy reading this site i am posting a link to,they also have a lot of good info on the properties of gemstones+homeopathic options,meditation etc.There's some wacky stuff on there,but some nice people by the looks of it,and lots of things of genuine interest,including current affairs,interesting videos,etc.I recalled this site when i saw your thread,they often mention Vega,as well as many other stars/star systems.I wanted to post sooner but had connection probs,maybe you will find the link of interest.

www.starseeds.net...

www.starseeds.net...

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

As has already been pointed out; Vega is 500 million years old. It is still a "baby" star, and probably does not have a stable planetary system yet. Thus, it would be quite impossible for any life to have evolved there. Also, because of its extreme youth, it isn't likely that any have colonized the system yet either...something to do with the lack of stable environment.

Byt, take Heart! In a billion years or so there will be abundant life near Vega, and an evolving intelligent animal. Much like Earth today.

But for now; there are no Vegans, Arcturans, nor Pleiadians.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

It would appear that we are ore or less on the same page in many respects. Even makes my day a bit better knowing that there IS some small understanding.

As for the war like and other less positive attributes observed in the Terrestrial Human; I think I will reserve judgment until I know more. It appears to me that true Terrestrials may not be so "violent" as it would appear. I'm thinking they're getting (or got) some help with any attitudes, and war like behavior from off-world (SOA).

But, anyway, that's my understanding and opinion.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Greetings,

vivid1975

My faith in ATS is restored! Thank you. My feelings at the time of the message were good, I wasn't stressed, or feeling any sort of negative emotion.

This is the first time I have got a clear message like this whilst I was wide awake and not even contemplating the subject matter. I had heard of Lyra, but not Vega.

I will go there if I can find the way and report back.
Thank you again for all your responses. Peace and Love.

You mentioned about meditation and what not. Perhaps you unconsciously made contact in your meditation or perhaps dream that you are unaware of and this person/being has picked up on you being close to contact and is giving you a sign to keep meditation etc to make contact.

Personally I would meditate more, research Vega more and try to make contact.

Your not on your own when it comes to speaking to ones " higher self " through dreams and meditation.

Some will laugh at this advice however, give David Wilcock a read on how to contact your higher self

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

vivid1975
A couple of days ago, out of the blue, I hear a male voice in my head (lol ok debunkers..flay away *rolls eyes*) it speaks in a calm but firm manner : "You must visit Vega".

Vega lives in Spain...
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join