It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you crack it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

Haha
floppy ta tas are better than nowt. hmm, well not in my case, im a bloke. oO

I'm no good at math at all. I make stuff up and sometimes it's close. but not this time. He threw me a bone with the aus area codes.. the rest is in google history

im a cheater I know it.. but why do primary research when there is a plethora of secondary research out there for the perusing !!!

And I still dunno if I'm right or the entire subset of fools on the internet asking each other, are all wrong.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
i can not crack this, but base 36? really? ok look at the phone number hint guys. notice the font size of the prefix then the font size of the beginning of the code and the font size of the end. that is not how base 36 is written, good luck to anyone bored enough to keep trying!...
it's probably a aussie chat hotline

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well, seems like theres a few dishonest people here. After googling 1BP49B36 there is nothing BUT people asking others on math forums and yahoo answers to have the problem solved for them so if it is answered I'd say be sure to follow up with an on the spot test. Good luck!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

So, anyone want to call it thats a local and tell us the problem? May as well figure it out and publish the answer on the internet to halt their obtuse hiring practices.

Original Han Chinese:

是否曾幻想过自己将成为下一个扎克伯格(Mark Zuckerberg,脸书创始人)或David Karp(博客平台Tumblr的创始人)?那么您肯定不能错过这个在社交网络行业大放异彩的机会!不过首先,您得解开� �道难题,才求得总部设在雪梨的科技公司Bigcommerce的招聘电话号码。

Translation to English:

Ever fancied yourself as the next Mark Zuckerberg (Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder) or David Karp (blog platform Tumblr founder)? Then you certainly can't miss this opportunity to shine in the social networking industry! But first you have to solve a problem only obtained by calling a Sydney technology company called Bigcommerce's recruitment telephone number.

Source
edit on 3-10-2013 by Volund because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2013 by Volund because: tweak translation

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Anyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join