It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 13th-14th blackout drill?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hello all,
What's up with the other conspiracy websites such as Godlike Productions and Beforeitsnews having threads titled"November 13-14th Blackout Drill"? Is there any truth to this or is it idiots on GLP and Beforeitsnews mouthing off and being silly?
Just asking cause it piqued my curiosity.
Just thought i'd put it out here for all to discuss and debate.

edit on 2-10-2013 by Conspiracyskeptic because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2013 by Conspiracyskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
There is a few Threads concerning this Blackout Drill. You should be able to get some more info from those threads.
edit on amp20132013-10-03T00:06:24-05:0036 by apoc36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Interesting, isn't there suppose to be some huge announcement by NASA at that same date?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by apoc36

Sorry i've filled it in with all the details i've remembered. I accidently hit ENTER on my keyboard.Honest mistake.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Arnie123
Interesting, isn't there suppose to be some huge announcement by NASA at that same date?

Yeah that would be right and things aren't adding up or rather they're adding up in an unusual way.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracyskeptic

First I've heard of a "Blackout Drill". I did hear about NASA annoucing something on the 13th.

What are people saying is going to happen during the drill?

Things are going from bad to worse so who knows, anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

tweetybird0428

First I've heard of a "Blackout Drill". I did hear about NASA annoucing something on the 13th.

What are people saying is going to happen during the drill?

Things are going from bad to worse so who knows, anything is possible.

I didn't click on the link to the Godlikeproduction thread on the first page of the Google Search i did but seeing as how Godlikeproductions isn't exactly trusted or liked here on Above Top Secret i figured it was a bunch of posters being silly and goofing around but then i noticed Beforeitsnews had a thread on it and thought there must be more to this than meets the eye.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Things are gonna be really whack from here forward!!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

apoc36
There is a few Threads concerning this Blackout Drill. You should be able to get some more info from those threads.
edit on amp20132013-10-03T00:06:24-05:0036 by apoc36 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for saying this i had no idea there were other threads on the subject.But as soon as i saw Godlikeproductions had a thread concerning it i thought it was a few posters goofing around and being silly.

edit on 3-10-2013 by Conspiracyskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Thread from a month ago......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but keep this one going.

it's important.

We all *know* what happens during *drills*

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Sadly you are right, I think WW3 is at the end of this.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
If Janet Planet NWO says so......

String of WARNINGS - EMP and Grid Shutdown in 2013

NASA Alert: America Blackout & Grid Shutdown 2013

Published on Aug 31, 2013

Comet Ison Solar Flare emp electric grid down janet Napolitano warns of unprecedented event

edit on Oct-03-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
An then there is this!

In less than two weeks, thousands of truckers will descend on Washington, D.C., driving their big-rigs and calling for the restoration of a constitutional republic – but now their plan has taken a new twist: Their friends and families will simultaneously join other Americans rallying on overpasses across the nation for Obama’s impeachment. The Truckers’ Ride for the Constitution movement has a new ally in their protest against what organizers say is corruption in government and a trashing of the Constitution. The group is teaming up with Overpasses for Obama’s Impeachment to line the routes into Washington with flags during the Oct. 11-13 event.
World Net Daily link

The Washington Times has this to say-

As thousands of federal employees wonder where their next paycheck is coming from amid a government shutdown, around 3,000 truckers plan to descend on Washington, D.C., in an effort to shut it down further by not hauling freight for a whole weekend. Read more: www.washingtontimes.com... Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Interesting monts ahead for the DC area. Gov't shut down, FEMA disaster preparations, A bunch of pissed off national supply line drivers, Rumors of 'virtual' electrical grid shutdown drills....This combined with an increasingly disgruntled populace, militarized local law enforcement/security agencies and winter coming on....Sheesh!

edit on 3-10-2013 by occrest because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2013 by occrest because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

xuenchen

This just in..
Congress has voted to pre-emptively attack the sun.
CNN will provide details in 3D solar maps as the bearded gnome tells us how scared we should be.
FOX will have an infographic detailing how we have angered god and are getting what we deserve because god hates poor people.
MSNBC will say a bunch of stuff that goes in one ear and out the other.
edit on 3-10-2013 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

There's this freakiness too:

NASA To Have A BIG Announcement On November 13th!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Im not going to hold my breath on this until the last moment. Now if the government had of shut down on those dates and nasa was making an announcement (which they are or supposedly) then I would be worried.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tweetybird0428

From what i gathered by briefly reading the thread the Blackout Drill is supposed to simulate both a physical attack and a cyberattack on the National Grid so responders e.g military,law enforcement and power grid repair crews can practise what to do in the event of it happening for real.It's similar to a biohazard simulation e.g a pandemic,bioterror incident ect.

edit on 3-10-2013 by Conspiracyskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

pirhanna

xuenchen

This just in..
Congress has voted to pre-emptively attack the sun.
CNN will provide details in 3D solar maps as the bearded gnome tells us how scared we should be.
FOX will have an infographic detailing how we have angered god and are getting what we deserve because god hates poor people.
MSNBC will say a bunch of stuff that goes in one ear and out the other.
edit on 3-10-2013 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

Yeah i agree and for the record i've never seen so much **** in one video.****ing Fox and MSNBC!.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Just passing it along from what I overheard at work.

At the company I'm with - One of our head infrastructure people was talking with another coworker, complaining that they had to come in early on November 13th. Not only did I find it a little unsettling, but apparently, there's some worry that something might happen on that day.

Coincidence? I think not!

On a more serious note, the only reason that I didn't post the entire conversation is that my memory is poor, and in this case, I'd rather not confuse "what" I heard with "what I thought" I heard.

If I can catch anything more in conversation, then I'll make a second post.

-fossilera

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Yep, and I just heard about all of this today

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join