It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More ‘UFO Crash Drills’ In UK Schools

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

alfa1

I think its just some arse covering.

The school wants to do an emergency drill, for legitimate reasons.

But they know perfectly well that they would be CRUCIFIED if, god forbid, they actually have a drill involving a real emergency, like fire, or a shooter, because the poor little kiddies might get scared.
And if you get scared kids, you get angry parents, you get media outrage, you get people on ATS saying "how could they possibly think this was a good idea..." etc...

So it has to be aliens.

I think likewise. It's the same reason Geico car insurance didn't get their arse whipped for racism when they ran the caveman ads. "So easy a caveman could do it..." Not many cavemen have lawyers these days.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

keep your kids away from Pleiadians and * the knowing* won't happen. lol

But yeah. That planet the kids are brought to, Completely irrelivant.

All the adults were left on Earth.

I never even saw that movie before i figured everything out through visions/lucid meditative dreams that sponaniously happen rarely.

I know this will happen because it was the only time in my entire life i ever heard a voice in my head that wasn't my own and it only gave 2 short brief answers when i asked 2 questions.

The first question i asked as i saw the towers falling * will they save me?*(The towers) the answer i got from the reply Not even expecting to hear one during this lucid experience.

*no* And i quickly had a thought *Then who are they here for?*
And there was a moment of silence before my thought was answered outloud.
*they only want the children*

And this was all during a *state of emergency*
Apparently in that time frame, the world was at risk from annihlation via a volcano following the interception of an asteroid in space Previous before the *cataklysm* on Earth as a way of gaining our trust before they decide to fly off with all the kids at the last minute before we humans can retaliate the world will be smoking and engulfed in flames from the massive smoking mountains.

At least thats how i see it if this pans out lol.

Also i would like to add that Pleiadian reptillians (P.R- public representatives lol) walk among us and are even in politics and government sectors so it really does not surprise me they are prepping kids up to be ready to * walk out and be taken* rather than rely on every parent to willingly walk out so their kids can be spared... cough cough.. Here take my kid so he can live at least * okay cool, Pushes Earth self destruct button* Thanks for making this easier. i don't even have to worry about getting shot since the government disarmed most of you HA- Pleiadian.

edit on 5-10-2013 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

my 2 girls .age 5 and 6 . have a airplane as a class room outside at school . when i got home from work they said a UFO had crashed at school . when i went 2 pick them up days later i was amazed to see a 20 or 30 feet in diameter crome UFO sticking out of a massive crater with police tape around it . why would they do that . will get a picture and post

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

my 2 girls .age 5 and 6 . have a airplane as a class room outside at school . when i got home from work they said a UFO had crashed at school . when i went 2 pick them up days later i was amazed to see a 20 or 30 feet in diameter crome UFO sticking out of a massive crater with police tape around it . why would they do that . will get a picture and post

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Why cant they just simple inform the parents before these special type of funnes.. becouse this can be scarey to parents to hear and causes worries but it propaply can also scare some kids mentally too, who knows..
Maybe its totally innocent fun but somehow i doupt it

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

AbleEndangered

UFO Crashes!!

This is conditioning...

Kids these days get tablets, Cellphones, and UFO Crashes at school.

I never got none of that!

We had 2 tin cans and a string for telephone!

and passed a note around for text messages!!

Closest thing we got to a UFO was Steve's older brothers beater car.

Slate boards conditioned for tablets
Tin cans n string for cells
Notes for texts
Guess what's next!?

Slower we go the more time we have. Even if some say quality over quantity.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

sueloujo
reply to post by stumason

Tell that to this body.

www.gov.uk...

The DfE don't have direct control over any schools, I suggest you educate yourself a bit on how it all works.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

ufobone

Looking forward to seeing this UFO sticking out of a crater. Is it for a movie or TV show? Surely, they wouldn't go this far for a drill?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

They could be doing a thought expirement. Getting subjects and seeing their actions toward a particular situation, and using it towards something.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Anyone can confirm that UFO is extraterrestrial UFO / spacecrafts and not just a random airplane accidentally / on purpose crashing? The UK is no stranger to terrorism and it wouldn't be surprising that they are doing drills like these in case airplanes or drones start crashing into buildings.

It sounds fun though. We only had fire drills in the dead of winter. Spending a half hour outside in shorts and T-shirt soaked in sweat is definitively fun. No really, it's fun because you're like the only one used to this while everyone else is shivering in cold. hahaha! Is it too much to ask that UFO drills to happen here too?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I can't help but wonder how often UFOs crash near schools, or anywhere, in the UK ??
Maybe they know something that we don't. Perhaps, in the near future, they plan on shooting a lot of them down.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Maybe they should have drills like for kids at school,because you never know whats going to happen in the future!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This isnt a nation wide thing, a couple of schools have done similar things and they arent even drills. The tottenham one was just the ufo and one guy pretending to collect evidence. Hardly sounds like a drill to.me. I think its a good idea, it gets kids using their imagination, something which is lacking today due to instant gratification using technology. I remember in school dking a creative writing lesson pretending an alien had come to school and also one prtending a monster came to school. We had to write a ghost story once too. And it was a church of england school.
As far as trying to convince kids that God doesnt exist I think its ridicukous. Most kids dont believe angway. About half a dozen kids go to my local church, which is connected to a c of e school. Lack of faith is due to parents not taking kids to church and teaching them about their beliefs. Its not the job of a school to guide childrens faith, its their job to educate and broaden minds. Its a parents job to ensure their kids have faith and follow whatever religion theg believe in.
Sorry if theres lots of mistakes, im on my phone and have stupid fat fingers.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Parents should be outraged at these mind games played on their children.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Perhaps we are being slowly but deliberately conditioned for a false flag alien invasion , could the elites have the technology to stage a very real looking invasion and have it be seen by the world causing mass panic and they will turn us all into slaves?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I definitely feel that our children and us (on some level) are being groomed for something. I can't go all out and say it's ET contact or another shaft in the rear. reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Well you can forget about the shaft in the rear at school
not being a reality

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-10-2013 by sealing because: Link

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Any word that other countries are doing this, if we start getting more instances of this elsewhere in the world it should raise some red flags.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join