It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIGFOOT is REAL New Bigfoot Evidence Screened As Expert Claims Proof Of Existence

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

It all boils down to the fact that Ketchum was a “true believer” who wanted to find Bigfoot DNA so much that it distorted her perspective and she overlooked huge problems in the sampling, in the lab techniques,

You really haven't done any real research have you? because if you did you would have seen this statement from her
When first approached with idea of this study "I wasn't into bigfoot and didn't believe they existed".
Not to mention she didn't do the testing.
Get your facts straight before commenting.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

I had to watch another clip before I commented. I'm afraid this guy "sasquatch ontario" looks to be a hoaxer. In the other video I just watched, he has pictures of human footprints claiming to be baby sasquatch and images of what he says are close ups of eyes. My Bs meter is going off.

If you didn't see it

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me that people can take the time and energy to propagate a hoax. Are they crazy? Begging for attention? Just plain delusional? It's sickening. Get a life, losers. The night vision footage looks like an old man with constipation. The money shot of Sqauch peering into the camera looks like an SNL parody. The sleeping sqauch is laughable. If you are so hell bent on tricking people at least make it remotely believable.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

FlySolo
reply to post by TWILITE22

I had to watch another clip before I commented. I'm afraid this guy "sasquatch ontario" looks to be a hoaxer. In the other video I just watched, he has pictures of human footprints claiming to be baby sasquatch and images of what he says are close ups of eyes. My Bs meter is going off.

If you didn't see it

I watch the video and was pretty funny at the end sounded like bigfoot singing karaoke, lol
Why do you think it's a hoax?
I don't believe they have anything to gain by hoaxing. They have been researching bigfoot for a very long time and it's my opinion that they are not hoaxer's. I believe they are credible I do know the general area where they research as I grew up close by and visited Ontario frequently. Could there be a small possibility that it's hoaxed sure I don't believe anything 100%.
My question is why would a child's footprint be in the snow? Do you think he made his child go outside in the snow to give him something to photograph? I think that's more unlikely...but thanks for the video it made me chuckle

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm listening to more of sasaquatch ontario's stuff and I may have to agree with you. He's been out there for a year? I have to admit, it's pretty hard to believe that someone has been getting vocalizations like that. His evidence is pretty flimsy but then again, he's not going the geneticist route of evidence either.

I just don't know why he's not getting night vision camera footage with the vocals. This part really bugs me. Why spend an entire year getting only audio? Seems like a waste of time. What's the purpose of his experiments? Personal reasons or to document the co-existence of man and bigfoot for the world to eventually see? Without video?

edit on 6-10-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I believe they started researching by accident . his research area is at his cabin in Ontario Canada, where he had his first sighting. It's become a habituation type situation with the bigfoots, so this is something that has been in the making for years. The bigfoots actually go up to his cabin at night bang on their walls windows and doors.
The bigfeets know and recognize these people but they also purposely avoid cameras, bigfoots are shy, curious and above all intelligent so that's why it's hard to get decent pictures and video.
There are only a few sites that I keep watch on this is one because I believe what they put out on the internet is done with integrity and with honesty.
There are more habituation sites around North America than we know most will not publish evidence or put it on the internet due to the fact of how crazy the bigfoot researcher community is, it's become cut-throat money making business which I find shocking and amusing. Lets not forget the fame, so I for one am happy to see Dr. Ketchum's paper out hopefully it will shut up the naysayers.

did you see this video? check out the size of the handprints!

edit on 6-10-2013 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You get close enough to watch him walk around and sleep in the bushes you can't shoot him with a tranq dart?
reply to post by boncho

Not only that, but only a few second video clip? I would have liked to seen a much longer video clip of this thing sleeping. Having said that, would anybody want to take a chance waking this thing up standing that close?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
So we go from the super ninja bigfoot that hears and sees you coming from a mile away..to a few of them that let you walk right up on them both awake and sleeping? Sure 1 can slip up once in a decade and see it for 3sec, assuming they are indeed real. But this is just too convenient. They seem way to hokey to me, arm swings look nothing like any ever talked about.

Of coarse they have something to gain by hoaxing, you can bet some rich guy or group that is just gullible enough to believe this and give them funding for the next 10yrs....Book deals , etc.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
for those who think is there "only" a few seconds of video footage.
--
Instead of jumping on the band wagon of skeptic pride month, you would know that only a portion of the videos have bee released.

There is MUCH more, Vastly more. The BF crew that is proposing this is doing this VERY carefully. They have known of hoaxes of course in the past and this is one for the history books, so they are proceeding very carefully.

Once the MAINSTREAM media and sciences can't find any way to dispute this work, they will have no choice but to watch helplessly as human history takes a total different turn. I'LL LOVE EVERY MOMENT THE MSM try to weasel an explain their way out of this one.

Give it some time people, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE ALL THE FOOTAGE AND EVERYTHING THEY HAVE.

www.bf-field-journal.blogspot.com...

This is certainly exciting news for me and as always I check on the site reading up on various information.

This whole thing with a body and why we haven't found one is sooooo lame and tiresome.
Is it really that hard to fathom that a species of intelligent beings are capable of handling their own? that they are aware of us and make it so that they cover almost every track of their being?

I believe in BFGT and its species and put full faith in them. I am proud of the fact that they haven't found a body. For those asking for it to be traq, you people are seriously treating like animals. If they are hyper elusive, then its safe to say that these beings are intelligent on par with us. You might as well traq your neighbor...oh wait, YOU GUYS WILL TRAQ YOUR OWN NEIGHBOR.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Arnie123
for those who think is there "only" a few seconds of video footage.
--
Instead of jumping on the band wagon of skeptic pride month, you would know that only a portion of the videos have bee released.

There is MUCH more, Vastly more. The BF crew that is proposing this is doing this VERY carefully. They have known of hoaxes of course in the past and this is one for the history books, so they are proceeding very carefully.

Once the MAINSTREAM media and sciences can't find any way to dispute this work, they will have no choice but to watch helplessly as human history takes a total different turn. I'LL LOVE EVERY MOMENT THE MSM try to weasel an explain their way out of this one.

Give it some time people, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE ALL THE FOOTAGE AND EVERYTHING THEY HAVE.

www.bf-field-journal.blogspot.com...

This is certainly exciting news for me and as always I check on the site reading up on various information.

This whole thing with a body and why we haven't found one is sooooo lame and tiresome.
Is it really that hard to fathom that a species of intelligent beings are capable of handling their own? that they are aware of us and make it so that they cover almost every track of their being?

I believe in BFGT and its species and put full faith in them. I am proud of the fact that they haven't found a body. For those asking for it to be traq, you people are seriously treating like animals. If they are hyper elusive, then its safe to say that these beings are intelligent on par with us. You might as well traq your neighbor...oh wait, YOU GUYS WILL TRAQ YOUR OWN NEIGHBOR.

Well humans had an avarage life spawn of like 20 years 100,000 years ago .If Big Foot live in those conditions, then we can assume that they life-spawn is very short as well.

Keep in mind that in a place like a forest body's can hardly be intact after a week trew on the ground (some tests prooved that dear corpses would only last 3 days at best). This excluiding the fact that there's a possibility that the sasquacth's burry their fallen comarades.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

Lots of scavenger animals and bugs in the woods, doesn't surprise me any. Think of how many animals die everyday of "natural causes", if that wasn't the case, the woods floor would look like something out of a horror flick.

Also the burying angle is a good point, it really wouldn't surprise me any. An elusive intelligent animal that doesn't want to be seen in life, I could see them "hiding" their dead.
edit on Tue, 08 Oct 2013 16:52:25 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

boncho
You get close enough to watch him walk around and sleep in the bushes you can't shoot him with a tranq dart?

Exactly. I'm sure they had several tranquilizers as well as live ammo. That didn't seem right. However, You never know. They may have stumbled across something in their five years of sleeping in the woods.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Arnie123

Yes, it is.

The hypothetical claim that a bigfoot type creature could live in the US is not so extraordinary. It would be just an unlikely claim, as it is one of the less likely places for this to have happened.

The claim that a species of 8' tall bipedal Ape is not only extant in every mainland state of the US, but has managed to evade genuine detection (ie cataloging as a species) for centuries and is to this day managing to live on the fringes of suburbia while remaining incognito is an extraordinary claim that is up there with the best of the paranormal.

We are not debating the existence of god here, so bigfoot will not be argued or hoaxed into existence in absentia, no matter how many claims, quasi scientific studies or iffy looking videos are supplied. These things only strengthen the belief of a fringe group, while indicating to mainstream science that bigfoot is probably a myth and as a field of study, relevant to psychology and the social sciences. There is as much special pleading in bigfootery as there is in "creation science".

It will either take the ability for scientists to observe them (Jane Goodall style) or a bigfoot itself (or substantial enough part of one). In no way is this unreasonable.

Where is the bigfoot that was hit by lightening, a car, had a tree fall on it, a heart attack, suffered a debilitating disease, became decrepit from old age, fell down a cliff, was shot, attacked by a bear/moose/mountain lion/another bigfoot, was bit by a snake, taken by flood, bushfire, epidemic..........................Is bigfoot immortal and impervious to old age/injury/illness/disease, or does he just "evaporate" when he likes?

It might be better to start crowing so confidently once something that could conceivably indicate a physical existence for such a thing can be supplied that isn't nonsense (like there is for other creatures). Then the scientific community will also get on board, the bs can stop and some genuine science can begin.

edit on 8-10-2013 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Cogito, Ergo Sum

Arnie123

Yes, it is.

The hypothetical claim that a bigfoot type creature could live in the US is not so extraordinary. It would be just an unlikely claim, as it is one of the less likely places for this to have happened.

Yes, it would be extraordinary. A hyper elusive being capable of living amongst us in our own back yard.

The claim that a species of 8' tall bipedal Ape is not only extant in every mainland state of the US, but has managed to evade genuine detection (ie cataloging as a species) for centuries and is to this day managing to live on the fringes of suburbia while remaining incognito is an extraordinary claim that is up there with the best of the paranormal.

But, didn't you just say that a bigfoot type creature living in the US I not so extraordinary??? That doesn't make any sense, your contradicting yourself now. There are 6' tall men who live in woods undetected, what matters for a couple more inches? AND the cases are not just isolated to just the north American continent, cases from all over the world have BGFTs, with different varieties associated in those parts, the Yowie of Australia, the Yeti of the Tibetan mountains. You can't just cast aside an entire worlds view on BFGT. This is a being who not only has lived along side man, but has also known of his advancement, its safe to say, with that being said, that YES, they can...HAVE evaded genuine technological devices designed to capture animals.

We are not debating the existence of god here, so bigfoot will not be argued or hoaxed into existence in absentia, no matter how many claims, quasi scientific studies or iffy looking videos are supplied. These things only strengthen the belief of a fringe group, while indicating to mainstream science that bigfoot is probably a myth and as a field of study, relevant to psychology and the social sciences. There is as much special pleading in bigfootery as there is in "creation science".

Why bring god here? what does this have to do with anything? Let me guess, your one of those bible beaters? if its not in the holy book, it must no be real??? It has started as fringe, but with dedication and perseverance, belief will soon turn to fact. BTW, how do you hoax something into existence?

It will either take the ability for scientists to observe them (Jane Goodall style) or a bigfoot itself (or substantial enough part of one). In no way is this unreasonable.

Yes it is unreasonable, as you said yourself, the mainstream science on the subject is more likely a myth, they won't spend a dime on it, it takes groups like those in the Fringe society to take over and do the research.

Where is the bigfoot that was hit by lightening, a car, had a tree fall on it, a heart attack, suffered a debilitating disease, became decrepit from old age, fell down a cliff, was shot, attacked by a bear/moose/mountain lion/another bigfoot, was bit by a snake, taken by flood, bushfire, epidemic..........................Is bigfoot immortal and impervious to old age/injury/illness/disease, or does he just "evaporate" when he likes?

Now your definitely comparing Man to BFGT. Hit by lightning, car or a fallen tree, what makes you think that because things of such nature happen to us, its going to be responded the same way??? that in no way makes no sense. Other animals know not to mess with them, too smart to just fall off a cliff, old age, flood, bushfire and epidemics are all things that happen to Man in a society where we are not even remotely aware of what's going on before its right on them, beings of the forest have a certain affinity to nature and would be very well aware of what's about to happen.
BFGT's after all don't stink their noses in Cell phones all day and remain oblivious to their surroundings, especially being hyper elusive. BFGT eats off the forest, its diet is probably the cleanest their is, they live a lot longer then us human beings, that's for sure, which is why they are speculated to having a small family groups in associated clans.

It might be better to start crowing so confidently once something that could conceivably indicate a physical existence for such a thing can be supplied that isn't nonsense (like there is for other creatures). Then the scientific community will also get on board, the bs can stop and some genuine science can begin.

This last bit you put here shows just how blind you are and you respond exactly as how the strings are pulled.
What makes you that genuine science hasn't begin??? Have you not been following??? have you even check out the site because obviously you haven't, a lot has been done and plenty of information has been collected. Once the ball gets rolling, the mainstream sciences will have no choice but to join the band wagon and I'm not talking about "Jaffo" BS site on how they thought it was opossum DNA, nice disinfo on his part BTW, their are people who are not too happy about something like BFGT living in out own back yard, what's BS here is you not doing your research. I have done mine, read everything their is to know on Ketchum's work. You do know that Ketchum had your kind of thinking right? that she didn't believe in BFGT at all and wouldn't even took a second look, I'm glad they convinced her because she's sure is convinced now.

edit on 8-10-2013 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
"The hypothetical claim that a bigfoot type creature could live in the US is not so extraordinary. It would be just an unlikely claim, as it is one of the less likely places for this to have happened.

The claim that a species of 8' tall bipedal Ape is not only extant in every mainland state of the US, but has managed to evade genuine detection (ie cataloging as a species) for centuries and is to this day managing to live on the fringes of suburbia while remaining incognito is an extraordinary claim that is up there with the best of the paranormal."

Arnie123
But, didn't you just say that a bigfoot type creature living in the US I not so extraordinary??? That doesn't make any sense, your contradicting yourself now.

Not sure if you're being genuine here. A hypothetical possibility as to whether something could exist (there is a vast portion of the planet where such a thing could conceivably exist) is a very different thing from an extravagant and unsupported claim of fact, that breeding populations of such thing definitely do exist across the entire US and have remained hidden for centuries. As a hint, one of these propositions doesn't need a bigfoot to substantiate it and one most definitely does. Can you guess which one?

There are 6' tall men who live in woods undetected, what matters for a couple more inches?

If they are undetected, how do you know they are there lol??? Did you just make that one up? A couple of inches??? Bigfoot is said to be far taller with a huge body mass. This is relevant in many ways which you mightn't have considered. I also note near the end of your post you feel comparison to humans unfair?

AND the cases are not just isolated to just the north American continent, cases from all over the world have BGFTs

Yes and when you consider the fossil record and what we know of migration, consider species that are extant or have been until recent times, some of them are extremely plausible (unlike NA which seems unlikely in comparison). Consider the Orang pendek descriptions with Homo Floresiensis that we know lived in the region in the last 13k years or so. There are some fascinating 16th century accounts from Dutch settlers/explorers. The problem all of them have is that no one has ever found one.....ever.....anywhere.

I wonder why this fact might not alert you to the possibility that something else is happening here?

Why bring god here? what does this have to do with anything? Let me guess, your one of those bible beaters?

Quite a huge assumption. Bigfoot has the same attributes as god.....a claimed yet unverified existence, supported only by folkloric belief, pseudo science and similar special pleading and logical fallacies.

BTW, how do you hoax something into existence?

See Ray Wallace, Roger Patterson and many others since. A proposed species name based on ichnotaxa (ground impressions), for a supposedly extant creature lol? Not that Meldrum hoaxes anything, his collection of ground impressions contains material from known hoaxers though.

Now your definitely comparing Man to BFGT.

Wouldn't want to do that now, would we (re above).....

Hit by lightning, car or a fallen tree, what makes you think that because things of such nature happen to us, its going to be responded the same way??? that in no way makes no sense. Other animals know not to mess with them, too smart to just fall off a cliff, old age, flood, bushfire and epidemics are all things that happen to Man in a society where we are not even remotely aware of what's going on before its right on them, beings of the forest have a certain affinity to nature and would be very well aware of what's about to happen.

Nonsense. All creatures have a life cycle, suffer mishaps, are prone to disease and get old.....except for bigfoot apparently.

BFGT's after all don't stink their noses in Cell phones all day and remain oblivious to their surroundings, especially being hyper elusive. BFGT eats off the forest, its diet is probably the cleanest their is, they live a lot longer then us human beings, that's for sure, which is why they are speculated to having a small family groups in associated clans.

You seem to have some quite intimate knowledge of bigfoot and must have studied them intently. David Attenborough would be envious. Though, unlike Attenborough you don't seem to be able to back up any of your "facts" and combined with your "speculationn" it gives the impression that you simply made it up or accept folklore.

What makes you that genuine science hasn't begin??? Have you not been following??? have you even check out the site because obviously you haven't, a lot has been done and plenty of information has been collected. Once the ball gets rolling, the mainstream sciences will have no choice but to join the band wagon and I'm not talking about "Jaffo" BS site on how they thought it was opossum DNA, nice disinfo on his part BTW, their are people who are not too happy about something like BFGT living in out own back yard, what's BS here is you not doing your research. I have done mine, read everything their is to know on Ketchum's work. You do know that Ketchum had your kind of thinking right? that she didn't believe in BFGT at all and wouldn't even took a second look, I'm glad they convinced her because she's sure is convinced now.

All hot air I'm afraid. How many bigfoots has your research yielded? It doesn't matter who believes what, it matters what can be provided to support it. If you listened to the few (objective- not bigfoot believers) scientists who have reviewed her paper and bothered to give explanations you might begin to understand the general mainstream opinion. Google the podcasct with David Winter (a Ph.d trained in evolutionary biology from NZ) and a group of students discussing the paper. Find out why his conclusion is that "they are either inept, or fraudsters".....and why he feels this is a great example of why peer review is important.

When a paper is rejected from two journals and has to be self published amid claims of conspiracy, that would be because the paper is nonsense. This is very similar to what "creation scientists" do, because they struggle for the same reasons.

As expected, a small fringe group will cling to this, but few others. The shame is that it is a worthwhile subject that has now taken quite a leap away from real science towards pseudo science. There is a reason why otherwise normal people see bigfoot and while a real species of bigfoot is possible hypothetically, it looks to be the least likely answer so far. The popular research on the subject doesn't even look at this issue. It is a carnival sideshow where people exchange gifts and leave food for an imaginary friend. It is folklore-make believe for adults. It's usually devoid of objectivity, research integrity and always devoid of bigfoot.

edit on 10-10-2013 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

--
wow, all you simply have done is taken everything I said out of context.

Genuine science is at work here, you got the link and yet you say "Hot air"??? now who's the hypocrite.

But to each his own, in the end when BFGT has been revealed, I will gladly find you and laugh in your face and I KNOW IT WILL STING, as some people like you find it hard to realize that something obviously exist in our continent. You are somehow content that we have explored all that their is and the fossil record? what of it? is it that hard to believe that their are beings able to survive and NOT be on the fossil record? we are not talking about millions of years here, get your head out the mainstream ass and look out side the box, really its not that hard. But I guess talking to people like you is all, "Hot air" lol foolishness you are.

And just for the record, nobody said BFGT was immortal, but that doesn't mean it has to fall under YOUR set of criteria's, that's just ignorant and foolish on your part. A normal human being wouldn't be subjected to any of your fatal accidents except good ole' natural cause from the result of old age.

Facepalmed, PWNED.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
A slightly hysterical post. Quite consistent with bifootery, where "researchers" even bicker endlessly amongst themselves over bigfoot doctrine and claim each other are hoaxers (who could have thought that? lol) in their struggle for the limelight. It makes it look like a fanatical cult. Like many such groups that are rejected by science, they invent their own version with somewhat looser "standards".

It isn't only the mainstream that denies your "science", but in bigfootery itself opinion is divided. In crypto circles outside of the US fringe it generally isn't given a second look.

The modern pop culture version of bigfoot in the US is a "Yeti" spin off, made popular by hoaxes in the 50's-60's. The "research" has evolved and been sustained by hoaxing and delusion/wishful thinking ever since. As a cultural myth based on make believe, the "research" is deserving of it's own (sociological, as opposed to zoological) study.

Some of the native legends (the ones not reinterpreted by bigfooters) are fascinating though, no doubt some of the claimed encounters in sighting data bases will also be genuine situations where people clearly and unambiguously encounter something they don't understand (though probably only a small percentage, some accept "feelings of being watched" and "bush noises" type encounters.....in other words anything that could possibly be spun as a bigfoot).

It is possible (in amongst the heapings of sensationalist bs) that some of it is consistent with a fascinating and little understood phenomena that is very old and worldwide.

Arnie123
But to each his own, in the end when BFGT has been revealed, I will gladly find you and laugh in your face and I KNOW IT WILL STING

Perhaps not everyone has such emotional attachment to this myth as you do and if there were anything to it, it might be gladly accepted. Though what seems far more likely is that more nonsense to imaginatively ascribe to bigfoot will be validated by the resulting "(psuedo) science", along with even more imaginative excuses as to why no one can provide a real bigfoot.

If only insult, facepalming and "pwnage" could make bigfoot real........... It might be more convincing and sound less like hot air if you went and found one.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

This can best be summed-up with the pop-culture (South-Park) reference:

[...] and the winner is. Wendy Testerburger! for her Chewbacca costume!

SP Video Clip Link

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PrincessTofu

just google Ketchum. What she is doing is criminal.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Arnie123
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

--
wow, all you simply have done is taken everything I said out of context.

Genuine science is at work here, you got the link and yet you say "Hot air"??? now who's the hypocrite.

But to each his own, in the end when BFGT has been revealed, I will gladly find you and laugh in your face and I KNOW IT WILL STING, as some people like you find it hard to realize that something obviously exist in our continent. You are somehow content that we have explored all that their is and the fossil record? what of it? is it that hard to believe that their are beings able to survive and NOT be on the fossil record? we are not talking about millions of years here, get your head out the mainstream ass and look out side the box, really its not that hard. But I guess talking to people like you is all, "Hot air" lol foolishness you are.

And just for the record, nobody said BFGT was immortal, but that doesn't mean it has to fall under YOUR set of criteria's, that's just ignorant and foolish on your part. A normal human being wouldn't be subjected to any of your fatal accidents except good ole' natural cause from the result of old age.

Facepalmed, PWNED.

Why do you care SO MUCH that this myth be real? Seriously why do footers have this mad obsession with forcing everyone to believe their tales? Just make a religion out of it already and make a few dollars.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join