It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIGFOOT is REAL New Bigfoot Evidence Screened As Expert Claims Proof Of Existence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

New Bigfoot Evidence Screened as Expert Claims Proof of Existence
By Kevin Dolak |
ABC News Blogs – 9 hours ago

Bigfoot is real, and now at least one scientist claims there is proof.
A group of Sasquatch researchers who have been collecting over 100 pieces of evidence over the past five years screened "never before seen HD video" of the alleged creature at a news conference in Dallas on Tuesday.
The footage, which came from a similar effort dubbed The Erickson Project, led by Adrian Erickson, showed what the group said was a sasquatch moving through wooded areas in Kentucky.
Dr. Melba Ketchum, who has led the group of researchers called the Sasquatch Genome Project, has been working on a $500,000 analysis of DNA samples from an unknown hominin species. Ketchum calls the project "a serious study" that concludes the legendary Sasquatch exists in North America and is a human relative that arose approximately 13,000 years ago.
"They're a type of people, they're a human-hybrid, we believe. And all of the DNA evidence points to that. And they can elude us, so if you get [footage] at all, it can be fleeting," Ketchum told ABC affiliate WFAA.
Ketchum, who was initially a skeptic, says she implemented strict protocols as DNA was extracted from the collected samples.
"We soon discovered that certain hair samples - which we would later identify as purported Sasquatch samples - had unique morphology distinguishing them from typical human and animal samples," Ketchum said in February of the research.

gma.yahoo.com...

Some stunning pics I must say,I took the vid from Youtube as the Yahoo vid is not allowed in Japan for some reason but I am sure it's the same footage,what do you guys think.

edit on 2-10-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Yup....Just because skeptics deny it is real does not make this rare creature unreal. Very few of the sightings are real though. but a few of them are. Just another type of humanoid.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I was going to say those vid clips are poor...until they showed this one.

Big foot wearing specs!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

If true amazing, although I have to doubt this. Would be nice to see something published on the supposed DNA evidence. To me those videos are not convincing alone, the DNA evidence if true would be awesome.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
You get close enough to watch him walk around and sleep in the bushes you can't shoot him with a tranq dart?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this. I absolutely without any doubt believe in Sasquatch. I have had 2 sightings in my life time and had numerous "strange" occurrences in the woods.

The videos look amazing if indeed real.....just because I believe in Bigfoot doesn't mean someone isn't looking for attention.....I'm glad to see this has garnered media attention...this needs to go viral and results published and Studied. I'm so sick of academics and mainstream biologists completely dismissing a species as a hoax that clearly exists.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

inquisitive1977
reply to post by Spider879

If true amazing, although I have to doubt this. Would be nice to see something published on the supposed DNA evidence. To me those videos are not convincing alone, the DNA evidence if true would be awesome.

Yeah that would turn the science community on it's head like the Devonian or Neanderthal Dna in some modern human never could,because they are live and in your face..lets hope they publish their Dna evidence I am hungry for some breath taking break throughs, the Mars thingy has fallen kinda flat so far.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The video looks pretty convincing,
i imagine that one bigfoot ran back to the bigfoot camp and told all the other bigfeet about a strange short,skinny hairless creature he just saw, and the rest of them are all like
" NAH, it was probably just swamp gas, dude!"
To the bigfoot we are the alien greys.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

That piece of video right there is pretty convincing,it`s a clear close up picture in daylight.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You're making me dig for my earbuds, half-naked, and stealthily get away from the woman I'm in bed with right now for this...this better be worth it.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

...it wasn't

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Wow...just wow. I have to admit, that close up on the face looks a lot like chewie...
But if the DNA evidence holds up, an I mean by showing the mother as human, but the father as an unknown, it would be truly revolutionary.

I wondered what prompted them to finally come out with the evidence? I think it was a good idea IMHO, jumping the gun without sufficient evidence would have a lot of people scoffing at it, but even still I bet a lot of people scoff at it now. Some people are not willingly to see this with an open mind.

I think I'll jump on the band wagon with this one now, this is, just WOW. 'bout time.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

boncho
You get close enough to watch him walk around and sleep in the bushes you can't shoot him with a tranq dart?

True but what if they accidentally killed the fella and science determined it is human although not quite like us could they be charged with 3rd degree manslaughter??

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
BTW, this is the link to everything you guys need to know on the findings.
You can thank David Paulides for this info when he came here for AMA.
www.bf-field-journal.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hmm, not sure what to think. Watched it a few times and actually find this super intriguing. I believe in the possibility of an unknown hominid that has avoided humanity for the most part throughout it's existence. But so much of the evidence is sketchy at best. Like the part in this video of the 'sleeping squatch', I remember seeing that here a while back and that was 'spose to be earth shattering evidence.

Now I see this new(to me) night vision footage and the &*#$% close up of the FACE!! To good to be true me thinks.

If it is true, watch out for big corporate to cash in, seeing how no one owns the rights to the 'elusive one'...

I want this to be real but not sure...

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Arnie123
BTW, this is the link to everything you guys need to know on the findings.
You can thank David Paulides for this info when he came here for AMA.
www.bf-field-journal.blogspot.com...

Awesome link Arnie.. thanks can't wait to see how this plays out.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
There isnt a subscribe flag on the mobile version.....

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

boncho

no, no, no...
what if the trank is bigfoots equivalent of bath salts?
not a good idea initiating 1st Contact with violence,either
that could easily be a dumb way to die

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Metaphysique

boncho

no, no, no...
what if the trank is bigfoots equivalent of bath salts?
not a good idea initiating 1st Contact with violence,either
that could easily be a dumb way to die

--
yeah and a rather painful one at that!!
Seriously, I can be pretty brave, but some things are just better left alone....

"Oh look!! there's something massive and hairy sleeping there, lets go poke a stick up its @$$!"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join