It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Obamacare Data Leak Reported and the System Isn’t Even Live Yet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

An employee of Minnesota’s Obamacare exchange, MNsure, sent an unencrypted file to the wrong person and left 2,400 people’s private information at the mercy of a nearby insurance agent.

One exchange staffer’s simple mistake gave insurance broker Jim Koester access to an Excel document of Social Security numbers, names, addresses and other personal data for whole a list of insurance agents. Luckily for the 2,400, Koester was cooperative — and unnerved.

“The more I thought about it, the more troubled I was,” Koester told the Minnesota Star Tribune. “What if this had fallen into the wrong hands? It’s scary. If this is happening now, how can clients of MNsure be confident their data is safe?” (source)

Read Full Article Here

Many of us are aware that Obamacare is a total scam. There are no benefits for the people of the nation but rather the beneficiaries (government). We've seen reports of private information being leaked out before but in this case, it's a bit more frightening, IMO. After all, this is a mandatory (thought not at this point but in the future will be) act. We are already having issues with this new "health care plan". I wonder what other misfortunes will come out of this in the weeks/months to come.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I believe this was posted earlier.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-10-2013 by Darolla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Argh! I keep having this same issue with re-posts. It's not something I'm doing intentionally. I thought that if I did a "search on ATS" it would give me results within all forums. The post you linked me to was posted on the "Political Madness Forum" and that's why I didn't find it on this forum when I searched for it. . . Thanks for the heads up.

new topics

join