It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Cyber Warfare commander shot dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Iran's Cyber warfare headquarters commander, Mojtaba Ahmadi, was found shot to death in apparent assassination. The body was discoveres in wooded area in town of Karaj near capital of Tehran.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Looks like our froiends at Mossad been busy again.

Body discovered in wooded area...? Wonder if was lured there by promise of little nooky...?

Not be first guy to die for piece of tail.....

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well, I wouldn't put it past them, those Mossad guys know how to slip through the cracks, I don't know if I should be happy or scared....

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Nope - don't buy it. No reason for Mossad or CIA or any other agency to do such a thing. They'd hit the actual players who mattered if they wanted to send a message or disrupt. Not a symbolic bureaucrat with long-standing regime ties.

I vote that Ahmadi was on the take from a foreign intelligence service, discovered, and eliminated internally with the convenient propaganda story to cover it.

Cheers, -Mags

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I vote that Ahmadi was on the take from a foreign intelligence service, discovered, and eliminated internally with the convenient propaganda story to cover it.

That is my opinion as well. So much money is being spread around to try to get information it's easy too see an internal cleansing here. However, it could very well be some kind of takeout. Tough call will be interesting how it pans out.

British intelligence are the masters of drunken pillow talk espionage using young women, of dubious past, to gather information in what was known as 'leaving their dick in the wind' in WWII.

Not sure if Mossad has the delicate touch for this kind of mission. The Americans always ended up screwing the spy before the mission even began-and most American girls are not cut out for this kind of work.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I bet you the killer(s) were kosher

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

firefight
Body discovered in wooded area...? Wonder if was lured there by promise of little nooky...?

Not be first guy to die for piece of tail.....

Given he was likely a hard line moslem, it was probably under aged boy-tail...

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

i like your thinking,, but get with the times,,,who said it was a "girl"?,,now that will get u killed over there,, if u know what i mean.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by iLemming

well it seems we think in the deviant realm,, dont know if thats good or bad,,
,,but at least for sure if that became public,,,would be worse?? no??

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The best way to start a cyber warfare program is to use cyber criminals.

My money is on one of these cyber criminals killed the head of Irans head of cyber warfare because he was being threatened with being arrested and executed for criminal activities or work for the government in prison.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

So your saying either,, A: he was a plant,, and his Controller, was tying up loose ends.
or
B: he was really good at his job,, and found something his, Spiritual Controller/IranianHardline/Govt. in Power,,,,(ie Secret Govt. Snitch's,),killed him.?,,for the good of Islam,,and all that,,?

new topics

top topics

join