It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims try to burn down church's in the Netherlands

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
www.iht.com.../articles/2004/11/10/news/dutch.html

"""The anger is such that for the second time in two days an Islamic elementary school was attacked Tuesday, this time in Uden, part of what Dutch authorities fear are reprisals after van Gogh's killing. The authorities said that Muslim sites had been the targets of a half-dozen attacks in the past week.

In apparent retaliation, arsonists attempted to burn down Protestant churches in Rotterdam, Utrecht and Amersfoort, the police said."""

Honestly how dumb are these Muslims. One of their Muslim brother's kills a man in the Netherlands for speaking out against Islam in the Netherlands, which is allowed it's a free nation. The Dutch people then get angry and blow up a few of the Islamic sites in the Netherlands. Then the Muslims counter trying to burn down churches. Have these Muslims forgot that they live in the Netherlands and their standing in the country is far lower then the common Dutch cizteren (nordic). Burning down a church is another attack on the Dutch people by Muslims. The anger of the Dutch people should now increase ten fold.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
How dare that guy talk out against Islam doesnt he know its only ok to talk bad about Christianity in this day and age. JK but it sure does seem like it.

They better be careful blowning up Islamic sites they dont want to be target of the jihad.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Its the classic eye for an eye. Regardless if things are even or not, the people that do this sort of stuff never look further back in history than the last bad thing that happened to them.

It is horrible that Van Gogh was killed because he spoke out against Islam. It was even worse to find out that Muslims became targets. When that happens, it shows you are no better than terrorists. Justice would have been served, did they not catch some of the people responsible for kiling Van Gogh?

It all has to end. I can only imagine how bad everything will become if this turns into my religion versus your religion. It sorta is that right now, with the terrorists claiming Allah sent them to kill the infidels, but the other religions are not proclaiming they are doing God's work.... yet. Once that happens, just hope that you are on the right side.

[edit on 11/14/04 by crayon]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Holland's permissive society and immigration policies have gotten them into some deep doo-doo. I think we are going to see some changes taking place in The Netherlands over the next several months. Theo Van Gogh's murder has really hit home and the recent acts of terroism aren't helping matters one bit.

I wish the Dutch all the best in their effort to get control back of their country.

[edit on 04/11/14 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It is just the beginning at this point, surprised Bush hasnt been blamed for that one also..

Wait that will come soon enough...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
How dare that guy talk out against Islam doesnt he know its only ok to talk bad about Christianity in this day and age. JK but it sure does seem like it.

You don't have to qualify that statement. It's the truth. If Christianity took the same tactic as Islam, people would be just slightly more careful in their criticisims of Christians.

Christians have that pesky "turn the other cheek" rule that causes considerable discomfort occasionally. It seems Muslims aren't encumbered by such.

[edit on 04/11/14 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
An eye for an eye?

Dutch man used words, and the typical aggressive islamic/arab/unstable male. Has to kill him because he can't control his arab agressive nature.

Criimnals in jailed are the ones that do these types of things.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
It is just the beginning at this point, surprised Bush hasnt been blamed for that one also..

Wait that will come soon enough...

It's only a matter of time

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Dutch man used words, and the typical aggressive islamic/arab/unstable male. Has to kill him because he can't control his arab agressive nature.

As the thread creator, please keep this discussion on course. Racism will not be tolerated.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder

As the thread creator, please keep this discussion on course. Racism will not be tolerated.

It's not racism but an expect reaction from them.

Some races tend to be passive china man

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
An eye for an eye?

I was refering to the things that are happening after the death of Van Gogh.

I think the world would have paid attention to someone standing up and denouncing what had happened. Remind the world what is going on. By turning and attacking Islamic schools, like I said, they are no better than terrorists. And the world will no longer listen as closely.

Anybody ever see The Godfather 3? Words were spoken, a message was sent, then retaliation from both sides. It is a never ending battle.

The world must sit down together, get everybody on the same page, and agree to stop the killing. Otherwise it will not end.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Islam is trying to dominate the nethland's by the terrorising the public to accept Islam or be killed. By this i mean if the speak out or critism Islam. They are targeted by muslims. The nethland's is not an arab nation.

Two government offical have received death threats from Muslim's for going againist Islam. The governement's need a firm hand on this matter.

The government were crippled in sending it's message to muslims. So the people had to do it. The muslims got the message, "we are not going to rapped by you people"

Muslim's believe that european's are pushs over's. So they believe they can terrorise them. This is not the case!

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Thinker]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by crayon
The world must sit down together, get everybody on the same page, and agree to stop the killing. Otherwise it will not end.

I sorry to have to tell you this, but you're dreaming. The Dutch are paying the price for that kind of thinking. Now the very fabric of their society is in jeopardy. It's going to happen here, too.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Islam is an ideology that just breeds murderor's. These guys have no problem commiting murder if a guy speaks bad about islam. How many christians would kill a muslim if he says something bad about it none!.

This because christians are more ethical and moral then muslims.

The dutch should of read the Koran before they started importing Muslims.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by crayon

An eye for an eye?

I was refering to the things that are happening after the death of Van Gogh.

I think the world would have paid attention to someone standing up and denouncing what had happened. Remind the world what is going on. By turning and attacking Islamic schools, like I said, they are no better than terrorists. And the world will no longer listen as closely.

Anybody ever see The Godfather 3? Words were spoken, a message was sent, then retaliation from both sides. It is a never ending battle.

They are no better then terrorists?
The Muslim commited murderer and killed a dutch man!!
They burn down a few mosque's, they didn't kill any muslims. The dutch people just sent a msg to these muslims by burning down their mosques.
We don't want you hear so f^ck off.

The muslims then go, dam killing them doesn't keep them away, mohammed's terrorist tatics don't work here. It puts us in a worse position. But don't think they just act, then all of sudden their own tankers going back to the middleeast.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Thinker]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

The dutch should of read the Koran before they started importing Muslims.

Since you seem to be an expert, have you actually read the Koran? Seem not, but I thought I would ask.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I've read a few one liners to draw my conclusions.
The whole book has shaped the arab mentality for last 1400 years.

Simply muslims are mohammed clones.
This why terrorism has very high raito iin middleeast simple the mentality has pushed them into them

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Thinker]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I've read a few one liners to draw my conclusions.
The whole book has shaped the arab mentality for last 1400 years.
Simply muslims are mohammed clones.

Scary. So your are basing your opinions on a few sounds bites rather that actually reading it. What did you do, buy the cliff notes version? Really now how can I or anyone argue rationaly on this subject if you are basing your entire argument on a few, most likely taken out of context, snippets? If you apply that logic to the bible its just as bad.

Not all Arabs are Muslims
Not all Muslims are Arabs.

And to call them "Mohammed clones" is simplistic at best. Are the followers of the Bible Jesus Clones?

Remember the best way to Deny Ignorance is to educate yourself

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Thread locked. This isn't a forum for you to rant on about your ideology.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Sorry, Gore, but I'm opening it back up, BY GOLLY!
The thread will bnot be locked down, but if I continue to cringe every time I read a particular posters responses, I'm gonna put the Kabosh on that poster and the rest of the people can discuss!

Any FREAKIN' QUESTIONS!!!

Sorry, Gore, consider this nothing more than bait.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join