It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some people are kinda stupid, so they need governed......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

derfreebie

xuenchen
*People* as a rule *are* smart enough.

But the plan has been for many years to *educate* for political/economic gain.

These *ruling* class agendas have dug in deep. Very deep.

They mix mis-information with tangents and medication.

If people were *not* smart enough, the rulers would not be able to get the agenda through.

So, I agree we need to *educate*. But not like since the 1960's.

The big problem is....how to re-educate.

There's the rub, and a super star. Up until maybe 75 years ago schools taught us the basics, most importantly how to read. By the time we hit high school the better schools taught us how to learn-- and if we were lucky made us curious.
But you guys and gals have always known I'm quite curious

Yep.

I graduated high school years ago.

and even back then the books were getting dumber and dumber.

but luckily, we had older people warning us.

In fact my diploma looked strange .. I still can't figure it out !!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

seeker1963
reply to post by BOPcaj

Getting beat up seems to be part of the game......

Unfortunately, that is spot on. It's a damn shame too. Lots of intelligent people on this site that don't comment or contribute because of trolls, shills, and downright disrespect. I too am a researcher, have been for many years, but finally registered almost two years ago... Often I just don't bother because of the trolls and narrow minded opinions.

Just because someone thinks the sky is blue, doesn't mean you should lambaste them because the smog turns the sky brown where you live.

Peace

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I simply posted a thread lastnight about concerns I have with the current government and my fear of them taking over every aspect of my life. It quickly turned into attacks on my sanity. Most responses were quite amuzing and I had fun, but the one that got me was the reference that we "need more government". Isn't big government why we are in this mess? Wow, some people's ideologies blows my mind. For them to assert that we, as a people, can't make decisions for ourselves is just rediculous.

Going to bed now....without permission from the Whitehouse.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mbernardin

Well don't be so shy! At this day and age we need your knowledge. We might not always agree, and hell, we might even learn from each other by debating a bit here and there.

Just do what I do. When you get beat down or find yourself replying in anger because you allowed yourself to get drawn into the ridiculous rhetoric and talking points, TAKE A BREATHER.......Done it many times, and not just because I got mad at other people, but because I got embarrassed of my own behavior......

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GNOarmy

This is the internet my friend. People on the internet are much braver than they would be if they had to say something to your face! Never give up, but always be grown enough to look in the mirror and ask yourself if you may be wrong in your beliefs.........

When someone is always right?????????????? That's when I get nervous........

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

thank you very much for your link. its helped tremendously.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BOPcaj

Cool Avatar!!!!!! Your welcome!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join