It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP is back on the air

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
For over a week now, I have been hearing the HAARP signal back on the shortwave bands. The facility was shut down back in May and the signals have been absent, but last Monday I heard the HAARP signal loud and clear on 2.844 mhz, 4.284 mhz, and 6.690 mhz. The signals were strong - S9 + 40 to 60 db (that's wicked loud). The HAARP official informational website is still down. The signals are still there right now, so the government shutdown has not affected operations. The big question is, who's running it now? I had read that a government contractor was going to take over operations but never found out who that would be. If anyone has any info on that, please share it. I have some recordings I will upload if I can figure out how to do it.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wires

I would like to know how you have determined the source of the transmission is the HAARP facility.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Oh crap, California is going into the ocean now.......God told three people there is gonna be a big earthquake in Cali........Can't deny it now...........

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

G,day mate. so the question that goes begging is. HOW LONG CAN YOU TREAD WATER. LOLOL

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Phage arriving in..

Check out suspicious observers YouTube
channel OP. Good info about the disinfo about HAARP.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

totallackey
reply to post by Wires

I would like to know how you have determined the source of the transmission is the HAARP facility.

I have been monitoring the HAARP signal for years, since the first propagation tests were done enlisting the aid of Amateur Radio operators. The classic published description of the sound is blowtorch-like with a sweep frequency and pulse modulation. The frequencies are also well known, 6.690 mhz in particular has been used since it was first turned on and these frequencies have been widely published.
Here is a link to a recording I made last week:
soundcloud.com...
The audio was recorded on 4.284 mhz at about 00:00z in LSB mode. I use LSB since it makes it easier to hear the sweep modulations.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Wires
For over a week now, I have been hearing the HAARP signal back on the shortwave bands. The facility was shut down back in May and the signals have been absent, but last Monday I heard the HAARP signal loud and clear on 2.844 mhz, 4.284 mhz, and 6.690 mhz. The signals were strong - S9 + 40 to 60 db (that's wicked loud). The HAARP official informational website is still down. The signals are still there right now, so the government shutdown has not affected operations. The big question is, who's running it now? I had read that a government contractor was going to take over operations but never found out who that would be. If anyone has any info on that, please share it. I have some recordings I will upload if I can figure out how to do it.

For me first this had to be a retrofit of some kind because there is no way it was just a management change that took that long. Just does not take that long, even if you bring in all your own people.

Next i would say not sure what your hearing. The way it works you could be standing to outside the fence and not hear it so unless your in space above it not sure. These are directed waves, they do not go out in all directions like normal radio waves.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I would say it would be a good move by the government to say and follow through with HAARP shutting down. Then they could restart it six months later and most people would not believe the few that know how to identify their signal. Most people would quit monitoring for it after a couple of months. The OP still checks once in a while, I wonder if it is just a short test or if it is going back on line secretly.

I guess we weren't getting severe hurricanes so they had to turn it back on and create one so nobody would put 2 and 2 together. S&F
edit on 2-10-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
HAARP was closed for a while due to a change in the contractors who run and maintain the site. If operations have resumed (with a new operations contractor) the client is probably DARPA. Ultimately the facility may be shut down permanently (when DARPA completes its research) due to costly upgrades required by the EPA.
www.arrl.org...

It is not unusual for amateur radio operator to pick up signals from HAARP. In fact there have been times when HAMs have assisted with research at the facility.
www.moondaily.com...

edit on 10/2/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

dlbott

Next i would say not sure what your hearing. The way it works you could be standing to outside the fence and not hear it so unless your in space above it not sure. These are directed waves, they do not go out in all directions like normal radio waves.

That is incorrect. HAARP transmits "normal" HF radio waves. It uses a phased array antenna system which reduces, but does not eliminate dispersion of the main lobe and generation of side lobes.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It's easy to be sure - get someone that lives in Gakona to drive by the facility and listen. You can't miss the diesels. Heck, if you live anywhere close you can hear them.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Phage

dlbott

That is incorrect. HAARP transmits "normal" HF radio waves. It uses a phased array antenna system which reduces, but does not eliminate dispersion of the main lobe and generation of side lobes.

I agree with Phage - HAARP transmits normal HF radio waves. Even though they are directed (mostly) straight up, they bounce off the ionosphere and are propagated thousands of miles. I am fairly confident that what I am monitoring is in fact transmissions from the HAARP facility. I only posted because operation has been resumed with no fanfare and no resurrection of the official website. I had not seen any other posts to this fact and just want people to know that they turned the switch back on.
edit on 2-10-2013 by Wires because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Though it was never off, not the technology. There are other facilities in the world and underground ones. All the asshats of the world require swift kicks in the family jewels, to send them out of orbit into the mothership with Big Bertha the psych nurse to deal with their criminal insanity. I picture narding them all the time and sending them into orbit. All the dark side mismanagers of this planet.
edit on 2-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Your best bet is to post a message to a site that has lots of other radio listeners.
eham.net, radioreference.com, something like those.
Then, when it comes back on the air, anyone with a directional antenna (loop, beam etc...) could post the direction. Then you could map it out, pinpoint the location.
Might not be Alaska. Might be a completely new facility that up until now nobody knew about. Might just be a local university near you doing some haarp-like testing.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Call someone in town and ask if the diesels are on. It's the only way to be sure.

also, to another poster, there ARE no underground ionospheric heaters.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wires

Thank you for your reply. Is there anything else transmitting that would/could result in a similar sound?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Bedlam
It's easy to be sure - get someone that lives in Gakona to drive by the facility and listen. You can't miss the diesels. Heck, if you live anywhere close you can hear them.

That is why the mighty Phage is wrong for once, they have. It is not detected. They have even flown around it. These guys been researching and blowing whistle on this a long time.

It is warfare by weather. This not new, Russia began the experiments before we did and was in response to that why we got into it in the first place. Don't let the disinformation guys kid you, we have working towards using the weather as a weapon for a very long time.

As far HAARP, that is one thing Phagey is right about, it has run its life cycle, they know it works and are moving on to even more destructive ways to use weather, creating and targeting tornadoes, specific crop killers like targeted hail storms, and on and on. They have sick imaginations and a deep black OPs budget.

Hell, even Joe rogan flew around the place with one researcher, now that was funny.

Stay tuned for govt controlled weather near you lol.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Well, by all means I certainly do not want the "DISINFORMATION GUYS," to kid me...so, if you would be so kind to "pony up," the evidence, I would be eternally grateful...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

totallackey
reply to post by Wires

Thank you for your reply. Is there anything else transmitting that would/could result in a similar sound?

Possibly it could be another Ionospheric heater such as Eiscat, but nothing I've ever heard is near as loud as HAARP.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

dlbott
That is why the mighty Phage is wrong for once, they have. It is not detected. They have even flown around it. These guys been researching and blowing whistle on this a long time.

People fly around it fairly often...the facility has a radar to keep track of it so that when they're running they don't zap a plane overhead.

It is warfare by weather. This not new, Russia began the experiments before we did and was in response to that why we got into it in the first place. Don't let the disinformation guys kid you, we have working towards using the weather as a weapon for a very long time.

But HAARP isn't it.

As far HAARP, that is one thing Phagey is right about, it has run its life cycle, they know it works and are moving on to even more destructive ways to use weather, creating and targeting tornadoes, specific crop killers like targeted hail storms, and on and on. They have sick imaginations and a deep black OPs budget. for govt controlled weather near you lol.

Well, some of it ran its life cycle, in that parts of the research have moved to other facilities. But there's a load of basic ionospheric research left to do that the facility would be great for. It's a bit dated at this point, the new EISCAT is what HAARP should have been. But there's a lot you could do with HAARP still, it'll be a shame if they dismantle it. Oh, and it's a budget thing that is the problem now. If they had a non-line item budget they could fix the emission problem with the diesels.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join