It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I just really read this? Julia Ioffe is advocating military seige of congress on newrepublic.com

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

yuppa
reply to post by buster2010

I am not digging through thousands of threads to find it. Ignore it like everything else.

There is an advanced ATS search feature? You can search his screen name + 2nd amendment or guns???

The idea that you would assign a position to a poster, one that he claims he does not hold, in order to attack and then explain it is too much trouble to support your BS attack with any proof what-so-ever...Tells me that any honest or rational person should not take you seriously....which of course means that you will still get plenty of support and stars here on ATS..

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Indigo5

yuppa
reply to post by buster2010

I am not digging through thousands of threads to find it. Ignore it like everything else.

There is an advanced ATS search feature? You can search his screen name + 2nd amendment or guns???

The idea that you would assign a position to a poster, one that he claims he does not hold, in order to attack and then explain it is too much trouble to support your BS attack with any proof what-so-ever...Tells me that any honest or rational person should not take you seriously....which of course means that you will still get plenty of support and stars here on ATS..

Learn to post your backhanded insults openly. You are applying a postion to me and being a hypocrite yourself. I finally found the search funtion,and browsed. I misread a quote buster had on one of his post he was responding to. Opps i guess? Im still not apologizing.

Anyway back to the topic. I would not put anything past some poloticians labeling the republicans terrorist.
edit on 13upppm by yuppa because: had to make it on topic

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

yuppa
I finally found the search funtion,and browsed. I misread a quote buster had on one of his post he was responding to. Opps i guess? Im still not apologizing.

Translation...You were 100% wrong, but you don't care?

Why should anyone take anything you say seriously?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join