It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objects captured in pictures taken by crew members of ISS 31 - #1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Huge traffic up there....
Very intersting.
S&F.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
LOL i posted this crap in May 2012....Rob19791

Its meteors, space debris, labelled as UFO for views.

Its nothing, but if you can fool enough people into thinking nothing is something you make money...thanks

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I respect your opinion. For some it is a crap, for others it is something unknown.

To say that its is space debris or nothing is too vague and simplistic. As i said, these pictures are public, anyone can put them together and make the videos.

How big have to be a debris or satellite to be seen coming up from the other side of Earth?

I dont try to fool anyone, i just try to discover (if possible) what can be some of these objects, i will not say it is space debris or other thing just because I think, that's why we share, to listen others opinion, to have a better and deeper analysis.

We have the choice to question about the things, or to accept everything without questioning.

I didn't say in any moment what these things are, and i can't because an answer will not come from anyone's guessing.

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

rickymouse
Appears as if someone just flushed a toilet. I didn't see any turds floating out there though, just water.

** off topic but i've been dying to ask you for months........wtf is your avatar pic. please? **

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fotsyfots

In my comment section of my profile is a picture of the artifact as I found it with the clay plug still in the hole. I found it in my yard about three or so years ago. Probably tossed aside when I had the whole dug for the basement while I backfilled the foundation.

It is something the ancient people here carved, I carved a handle to fit the hole with an axe from a piece of firewood. I would think that would have been the way they carved the handle. There is no way to identify how long ago they made this club. So it is just an interesting artifact that I am taking care of now. It's not worth much without authentication, but if I paid for a site evaluation I would have to sell everything to pay the bills. I'd rather keep the rocks.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Hello, Mr Oberg.

Continuing the search for some clues, I would like to take some questions.
I know that you have vast knowledge and material that may help eliminate questions or maybe bring some more questions.

I would like to ask you three questions for now:

1 – Is it possible for a satellite or “space debris” to increase the speed over a period of a few seconds, as the object shown in the first video?

2 - Regarding the second video, knowing that all satellites are monitored, and that all “space debris” larger than 5 cm is tracked, would it be possible for someone with access to this data and systems, to check for satellites or “space debris” large enough to be seen orbiting close to each other and in parallel orbits?
3 – How big has to be an object to be seen from ISS coming up from the other side of Earth and captured using a 12.1 MP Nikon D3S ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join