It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two helicopters tracked me, weirdest experience ever!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

I really hate to say it because it's super speculative, but I think your scenario is the best. It's hard to explain, but the whole experience felt paranormal to me.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Interesting story, thanks for sharing. It looked like a normal civilian helicopter, so I'm not sure how they would have that kind of tech. I'm not trying to push the alien angle, because I don't have any evidence of that being the case. The only thing I can say with certainty is that it felt really really weird. There are dozens of lights in the sky at any given time in Vegas, why did I lock onto those two lights when they were so far away. I have all questions and no answers.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is a weird coincidence. Just now I was watching an old movie that NEVER gets shown anymore( for certain reasons) 1983 Blue Thunder with Roy Scheider. It covered some things that came true... secret drone surveillance, dirty cops, feds out to use anti civilian weapons in case of unrest, it even had some missiles blowing up civilian buildings. I think the helicopters watching you were feds out ona joyride/surveillance patrol and saw you and decided to check you out.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It may not be paranormal, but those choppers weren't government or military so, its interesting that your thoughts changed first, to embrace a number of Et and paranormal ones, to having the choppers show. Think there may be something out of the box here. Also, you were alone, and they seemed to have hovered for some time. Regression could be in order? The best kind is the very deep kind such as Dolores Cannon's method, and others that take you into deep levels, past various programs, at least in my opinion and from research into this.
edit on 6-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Time to call George Knapp

Sorry couldn't resist ^^ Very interesting experience thanks for sharing. Lots of eccentric people with tons of money in Vegas these days so I wouldn't rule out it being someone just out goofing around, but the whole experience is odd to say the least.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Could this be your helicopter?

www.maverickhelicopter.com... It's a tour company in your area.

It kind of matches your description.

Could be the crew just going out and doing a test flight after maintenance.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hi,
It sounds like one or both of these helicopters may have had high-tech search and rescue camera equipment. They may have spotted you and decided to evaluate how their equipment performs. I lived out there for a couple of years and remember helicopters doing some sort of night-time training up near Echo Bay Marina campground for hours, and it was late at night. Lots of military flying around out there.

More recently while kayaking near the Warren Grove Gunnery Range in N.J., I was spotted by A-10 pilots in thick pine forest. They did numerous mock gun runs on my position. It was cool but also a bit scary, because there had been an accident at this range years earlier when an elementary school got strafed by accident. Luckily it happened either on a weekend or during the summer and nobody was in there.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Mikeultra
Hi,
It sounds like one or both of these helicopters may have had high-tech search and rescue camera equipment. They may have spotted you and decided to evaluate how their equipment performs. I lived out there for a couple of years and remember helicopters doing some sort of night-time training up near Echo Bay Marina campground for hours, and it was late at night. Lots of military flying around out there.

More recently while kayaking near the Warren Grove Gunnery Range in N.J., I was spotted by A-10 pilots in thick pine forest. They did numerous mock gun runs on my position. It was cool but also a bit scary, because there had been an accident at this range years earlier when an elementary school got strafed by accident. Luckily it happened either on a weekend or during the summer and nobody was in there.

That brings back memories. A-10's, AH-64 Apaches and occasionally the Little Birds used to practice gun runs on my sisters property all the time. It's on the flight path to Volk Field/Ft. McCoy. They used a tower bluff in the middle of the valley as their target. No one ever shot anything though...thank goodness.

But it was cool to crawl up there and watch them.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

The Maverick helicopters are the closest match but definitely a different color scheme.

I have some new info on this story, I have gone mtb riding three times since the incident and all three times I have seen a lone helicopter out in the desert doing what looks to be training. The weird thing is that the helicopter has a cable hanging with some kind of weighted attachment on the end that looks like its about 6-10 feet long. I was out there for 2 1/2 hours yesterday and it was out there the whole time. It would go to an area drop down low and hover for several minutes, then it would go to a different location and do it all over. I saw it do this at least 10 different times.

What the hell kind of training is that? Another thing to note is the helicopter was not a search and rescue type helicopter, but more like the maverick heli you linked. I was waiting for it to get close enough to me so that I could get the id numbers, but it stayed just far enough away from the bike trails to be able to id it. The bike mechanic at my local shop also saw it when he was out there on a different day.

So I guess my question is, why would they be out there almost everyday doing mind numbingly simple drills. Are they preparing for suburban insertion, extractions if/when shtf? Very strange!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

It could be training for rescue extraction. The pole sounds a lot like what is called a jungle penetrator. It's used to extract people from hard to get places. Takes a lot of practice to use one effectively.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

jaws1975
One of the helicopters arrives first and descends from approximately 500 feet down to approx 150 feet. The helicopter stops about 200-300 feet from where I'm sitting and just hovers there. I was definitely hoping my underwear was going to stay clean. The helicopter does a circle around me and hovers in the same spot. I am 100% sure that it is either going to land or start talking to me over a loudspeaker. Weird thing is it did not have any law enforcement identifiers, it looked like a regular commercial helicopter with two tones (light grey front, maroon with angle graphics behind the rear doors). The second helicopter shows up at this point and hovers on the other side of me.

The helicopters hovered for a total of probably 1:30-2 minutes, before turning and burning exactly where they came from.

Harassment. Of the purest form.

We've had problems here with both police and military aircraft. It would not surprise me to learn that the military was working with/for law enforcement at this location. Of note is that the nearby Army base is the same one that put armed troops on an Alabama street after a one-man crimes spree.

This is not our grand-parents country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join