It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China cave so huge it has its own weather system

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

I am glad you went there I would have if you didn't, Maybe some legends do have some truth to them.

Vrilya the coming race, so far quantum energy, Water Apes, and massive caves with ecosystems. These three items seemed outrageous when the book was written but now are plausible and sound theories.

For those at a loss,

Vrilya people claim they proved they evolved from a type of amphibians, we now have a similar theory that we may have come from some type of "water ape" or amphibious mammal.

They wielded a power or energy known as vrilya this energy is considered the energy that permeates all things, Quantum mechanics has shown there is incredible energy in the void that matter does not exist in.

The Vrilya live in underground caverns that they escaped to after a massive war was waged between Thule and another society, a priest led them underground through a cave were they not only survived but they thrived and advanced to a civilized state of egalitarianism. Here we find near the surface massive caves that naturally exist, so vast they can have weather.

When I first read Vrilya the coming race, I had a hard time getting into the story because of what seemed so ridiculous, however reading it again years later I have found so many things that seemed impossible to now be totally possible.

The had device they can control with their mind through the nerve in their thumb and forefinger that allowed them to control and manipulate the subtle energy of the universe in order to accomplish tasks.

We now have some of the science that lays the foundation for this technology, however according to the story they are cousins to us and that we on the surface are the survivors of the war when all was nearly lost, and are currently barbarians in comparison, while we once had much of this technology before.

Enough of my pondering my hope is if the story is true that they reconsider their final objective upon realizing we are all family and we are all capable of the same potential greatness and hazards.
edit on 3-10-2013 by nw15062 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
And to think that there are also caves where you can find huge crystals as big as bridges..

I mean combined with this amazing beauty , You got almost the perfect movie spot to make a new great movie ...

I wonder if they ever will find caves with diamonds as big as those crystals..
edit on 3-10-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Thorneblood
reply to post by sulaw

Set up a Kickstarter to search for the Hollow Earth and present it all here on a detailed thread.
Works for me.

When would you learn????

Caves doesn't make a"Hollow Earth".
caves just are cavities.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

ohh my hollow earth theory right out in front well kinda sorta lol ! NOT REALLY !!
just a Cavity !!

Clouds??? and it so huge it like a mountain range!!

a Underground Shangri-La ?

WOW Amazing !

look folks China has more Room !!

Now China Military Will use it or Chinas Elite will use it for a Bunker !!

edit on 3-10-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

This is most excellent!!

What I wouldn't give to see this in real life...Wow!!

S&F

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
More pictures and info about it here

www.weather.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I just wanted to log in and say that I think this cave is beautiful, and leaves a lot to the imagination as to the possible discoveries that could be made. I hope we will hear more about this cave in the future, and whether or not there have been any significant findings. Thank you for sharing OP!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Very dangerous place to be if these photos are real.

i think they are cgi/photoshops.

i mean where would the light come from in a CAVE?

A cave by definition is dark and underground.

with no light.

so i think these photos are fake.

also china don't let foreigners wonder about with secret police.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

beckybecky

with no light.

Cave photos are taken by having several cave explorers positioned with flash units.
Then the photographer leaves the camera shutter open while the flash units are fired off. That is where the light is coming from in the photos.
The only time a cave is dangerous, oddly enough, is in a small wet cave during a rainstorm.
The problem is the rain makes the water table rise which can cut off passages or drown the cave explorers. I've been in that situation. Not fun.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This opens up a can of worms. WOW

Imagine other planets with weak atmospheres like mars. Imagine life thriving underground in these caverns and caves. Its already been proven that mars has water. A find like this would give scientists a new place to look.

This also reminds me of the latest pirates of the Caribbean movie. China has their own fountain of youth!

edit on 10/4/2013 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Lot of amazing archaeological finds cropping up in the Middle Kingdom since communism has become 'infected' with capitalism...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
What an amazing find! I wonder if it was known to the locals or people in China or this was just newly discovered. I wonder what the government is going to do with it, hopefully not build factories inside :p

-BmwSauber

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Looks good, I would like to go there

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

MadHatter364
WOW, so in China everything IS actually bigger!....okay maybe not EVERYTHING....but the caves are!
Nice find

Besides their height and weiners

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

There is a cave like this in Vietnam as well

www.sondoongcave.org...[/url]

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

beckybecky

with no light.

Ok... we have light now. Projectors... really powerful... led lights... hmmm... I dont know... lets see... how could light come from a CAVE?

Welcome back from your... 13th century, we're not burning candles anymore.

CTs can be really weird sometimes...

Man... they're using really powerful projectors, flashlights and led lights... thats all.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Beautiful pictures OP, and others -- thanks for sharing them!

Caves always seem so magical for some reason. I think it must just be that the "ambience" is so different.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
They should explore as deep as they can. Who knows what they might find down there. It may be an entrance to something legendary. We've all read the stories of what could be down there. I'm sure if they found something we'd be the last to know about it, though. Sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join