posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:32 PM
reply to post by juice656
Looks like a scam to capture names and email address...be wary.
The Facebook page seems to imply something involving mars and curiosity. Breaking: MARS HAS BE VERIFIED TO POSSIBLE HAVE HAD OCEANS... .
Maybe not a scam. Twitter has verified the account meaning its probably not fraudulent
edit on 2-10-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason
Oceans on Mars? OMG!!!! What?!!!! *yawn*
1. Mariner program (1960's orbital recon)
2. Viking program (1970's lander/soil sampler)
3. Pathfinder program (1990s rover)
4. Mars Global Surveyor (1990's orbital recon)
5. Mars Odyssey (early 2000's orbital spectrometer)
6. Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (mid-2000's satellite/cameras)
7. Spirit and Opportunity (mid 2000's rover program)
8. Curiosity (current, rover)
And that is *just* NASA's contribution to Mars exploration. Add in the Europeans and the Russians and that list nearly triples.
Why in the HELL are we WASTING money on these rovers and orbiting satellites?! What else is there to learn?! Why don't we not send rovers/probes for
a decade and instead send some people?
Oh wait, it's NASA.