It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA To Have A BIG Announcement On November 13th!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Kaifan
reply to post by Just Chris

That's some wide interpretation of "reverse engineering" you have there lol, but anyway, check this out, in case you missed it (apparently no one has gone beyond page 2 before replying to the thread
)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lol by the time I'd duplicated the site I'd realised it was a theme forest design. Not sure why anyone would pay for it though when it took my about 10 mins to re-code (or to put it wildly....reverse engineer) lol!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

tayton
Marketing, I don't see any where to enter anything for sign up, what am I missing?

They was a sign up option until yesterday, but while I was re-creating the site (see here: www.dontrememberthe13th.tk...) I noticed the sign up section went missing, and then several hours 'later' they switched it to October the 8th.

When looking through the sites files, I traced the placeholder name back to a designer on twitter, but claims he knows nothing about it.

From what I gathered though, the email sign up option on the site never worked, because they wasn't any data on the form or any subsequentl php pages to process the data so it is a strange one.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Did Arken set up this site?

Ko3

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
November the 13th will come and go and 99.999% of the world will know nothing about any Nasa announcement. It will be something like "We found evidence that micro fungi is growing on a moon 6 trillion light years away" same old, same old

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Maybe because I work in Marketing I see this as a clever viral Marketing ideia surfing on the wave of the "US gov shutdown" thing, everyone is expecting leaks and what not. My opinion = some marketing hype campaign for some product/company.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
nvm this post
edit on 4-10-2013 by Oldwindshaman because: posted in the wrong thread

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
They are just tugging AJ's chain... again.
Site looks so professional too, someone has put at least half an hour into that.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
Nasa is basically like the boy who cried wolf,
how many times now have we heard of a BIG announcement and waited with baited breath only to turn around after the announcement and go "Meh"

If there is an announcement and it is actually even semi exciting to the average layman Ill eat my hat, I dont have a hat but Ill buy one and then eat it if Im wrong

Oh come on. When NASA says it has a big announcement they are not thinking aliens but telescopes and mars landers. It's sites like this that translate the word "big" into alien life and warp drives !!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

Obama's Original Birth Certificate found On Mars In a Library Cave.
LMAO

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
LOL whoever is running this has changed the site, stating the "announcement" will happen in just 2 days!
So remember the 13th becomes remember the er.... 6th.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I realize I'll get some flaming for this, but why are many of you bagging on the Bullhorn Guy?? Is he annoying? Yup.
Does his voice make me cringe? You betcha.
However, for all the nonsense on his sites, noone can claim he hasn't had BIG scoops. He's linked on Drudge once a week and his documentaries get millions of views. Although he asks for money, he also allows ALL videos to be uploaded to YT FOR FREE.
For all the doom talk/articles on his sites, noone here can claim he hasn't furthered the movement more than ANY other personality on the planet.

His sites generate millions of hits per month...so why wouldn't some whisleblower use HIM to get a story out? Is it really that far fetched??

While I don't much care for the dude, all of us put together haven't done one percent of what this dude has accomplished getting the word out. One minute you guys put link after link to sites furthering your opinions, and the next minute you demonize those same sites.

Sorry for the derail OP, but I tire of the know it alls on ATS thinking they somehow have all the answers and know anything about anything.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Maybe they are getting funding and they will have a new shuttle program so they can stop relying on other space agencies to send people to space! /sarcasm but seriously why Alex Jones out of all people? That just makes this "leaker" lose all credibility in my opinion. But then again who knows, maybe this would be big news to scientist and to us regular folk, would just be meh :p

-BmwSauber

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Domain Name: REMEMBERTHE13TH.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: www.enom.com...
Name Server: DNS1.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Name Server: DNS2.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Name Server: DNS3.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Name Server: DNS4.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Name Server: DNS5.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Updated Date: 01-oct-2013
Creation Date: 01-oct-2013
Expiration Date: 01-oct-2014

Looks like the site was created the day of the shutdown, that doesn't seem to line up with the "leaked because they were angry about the shutdown" story.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by juice656

Lesbian nazi hookers abducted by UFOs and forced into weight loss programs.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I noticed that they have up'd the date to oct. 6th and the ticket stubs has a count down clock.

Any ideas?
Camelot's interview with Michael Prince, Super Soldier, had said that the 2nd coming was on schedule for now????
I await with bated breath... did I spell that right??

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

...no commit
edit on 4-10-2013 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Clock changed to Oct 6th hey If planning to announce just do it don't give clock countdowns
Mars?UFO? what is it? or just wasting people time

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Changed the date, did they? Ah, well, it's looking very highly like a sh**s & giggles site more than anything. Kind of like this one was, that had members' attention for about a month & 328 pages:
8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Sorry to say this is very probably a viral hoax for a possible new TinTin movie. Look at the rocket on the website, then Google 'TinTin Destination Moon'. Also the astronaut depicted in the bottom right corner of the page is taken from a TinTin strip.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join