It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very cool raw battle footage from Falluja

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
D

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ibn Iblis
Let's get one thing straight about the civilians.

And by the way, I haven't forgotten about the Islam genocide challenge; it's 3am and I'm too tired, but we will definitely go at it tomorrow.

According to the laws of combat, the attackers (us) are not solely responsible for limiting civilian casualties. The defenders and the civilians themselves have a responsibility as well. The attackers must do everything they can not to hit civilians. The defenders must not place civilians directly in harms way. And the civilians have a responsibility to take every reasonable precaution to get out of harm's way.

The Fallujah assault has been building up for three weeks. We gave them ample opportunity to leave. We dropped leaflets.

Anyone who was stupid enough to stay are the same as those idiots who refuse to leave their beach houses when a category 4 hurricane is approaching. If they die they are at least partially responsible. Now break out the tissues and the violins, I can feel the tantrums coming on.

If thats what you like to believe then that's fine. But there have been many reports that the US were not allowing people out of the city in these last few weeks.

And Hitler was not a Christian. He actively persecuted the Church during his time. And he probably said that he was a Christian at the beginning just to get them on side before he tried to kill them off.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   
7th Chakra says:
Humans cannot even comprehend the beginnings of the universe with their 3D brain. You have NEVER met an alien race nor have you travelled to the further reaches of outter space. You only know about Earth so your comment is not a fact.

Maybe on primitive planets like Earth war is a way of life. War is a primitive instinct which clearly shows the Human race has not evolved from his tribal state of mind.

(You have NEVER met an alien race ) They have, just not the right kind.
Guess this is why all this need for (tribalism, cliques, orders, top down hierarchies and trends)

Good ole reptilian hive mindedness

god luvem.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Humans cannot even comprehend the beginnings of the universe with their 3D brain. You have NEVER met an alien race nor have you travelled to the further reaches of outter space. You only know about Earth so your comment is not a fact.

Maybe on primitive planets like Earth war is a way of life. War is a primitive instinct which clearly shows the Human race has not evolved from his tribal state of mind.

I agree. We are still visercal creatures with only the capability of becoming rational beings; rational beings that use only reason and logic to dictate judgement. This 'pre-emptive' doctrine of the United States is clouded in a 'culture of fear' which has been insinuated well before the Clinton Administration and well before the era of Americanization. This 'culture of fear' is the chief preparatory instrument of the American Goverment. We have seen this time and time again in America during thos mythical 'war on terror'; tell me, they could not predict 9/11, yet we are to beleive them that every month a new terrorist threat may service itself in the morning?

Now, being that none of us have met an Aliens, we cannot use them as a paradigm of sort of compare our behaviour in said circumstance, though, we justly assume, in an ontological manner, that Aliens, if they strive in a society thousands of years ahead of ours, may also have devoloped a great understanding of the world and thier inner-workings, and may not be as 'primitive' as man is...

Deep

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
A Christian doesn't attempt to slaughter all the Jews.

But they sure do kill a hell of a lot of muslims in the name of God. Remember that whole Crusades debacle? If you don't this might jog your memory:

The Crusades were a series of enormously costly undertakings, each of which ended more or less in failure. Those who live by the sword are a living arsenal which once unleashed will take off in unpredictable directions, and any military leadership is capable of inflicting great horrors upon civilian populations through the sloppy application of military orders. The first Crusade, involving Godfrey of Bulloigne, was the only one to achieve its military objective, although at a shocking cost of lives. While the European professional warriors, who had sailed to the Middle East to disembark with their horse and weapons, were busily fighting, there was a contingent of thousands of enthusiastic crusader civilians who had walked all the way from their homes in Western Europe to Constantinople. Once there, they slaughtered a townfull of Christians whose language they could not understand.
www.medievalhistory.net...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I wish they would hurry up and bring on this "rapture".

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
They should hurry up and bring on this "rapture".

By the way TC, when the rapture happens, can I have you house? Of course, that's if you weren't needing to give it to a family member. I'm just assuming that they will join you in floating up to heaven or whatever when it happens.

Leave your mortgage information on the kitchen bench.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by cargo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join