It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very cool raw battle footage from Falluja

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Very cool footage, but I have to agree with a previous poster......where's all the bad guys. All i saw was a bunch of shooting at buildings.
Very impressive none the less

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
i dont care how you state it, war is not 'cool'. and i find this a very disterbing and niave statement at that.

now b4 you attack me and say im a tree hugging liberal with no relization of realworld agenda, let me finish!

yea war has existed since the earlist establishment of civilization, does this make it any better? I mean, so what if even tribes fought, what does this say of man? that we are greedy, envious, and have the audacity to hate our own people? yup its great to be civilized.

and you know what, at this rate i dont think there is hope to live in peace for sustained period of time. not this proclaimed peace just b/c we eliminate any opposition. how can you say we are at very peaceful time when theres a large scale invasion of iraq, and we get 'threats' from 'terrorists' every-freaking-day. this is your peace?

it seems that many are detached from the reality that although this is a vid it is still real. these soilders are real ppl with real emotions. i doubt they injoy you announcing that thier risking life for us is 'cool'

as long as it is made a part of life, as you say, then yeah we cant live harmoniously

im sorry but i dont 'get off' on war

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Franki]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
War isn't cool, but a lot of really cool stuff happens in a war. When your under fire and you look up and see a couple of F-4 Phantoms coming in at tree-top level, that's cool. When one lets loose of an HE bomb and you see that little wiggle they always do before they stablize, that's cool. When you see those silver napalm canisters drop and begin to tumble and then you watch as the flames race across the landscape and several hundred miles an hour, that's cool.

When the choppers come take you away and the pilot lifts the tail of the craft to make the most of the thrust, that's cool. When your running low on ammo, water, and chow and the choppers are coming in wiht pallets suspended from their bellies, that's cool.

Okay, the video has downloaded and I think it's cool enough. If I was a murdering insurrectionist scumbucket or a lily-livered weenie, I wouldn't think it was cool.

[edit on 04/11/14 by GradyPhilpott]

dh

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
War isn't cool, but a lot of really cool stuff happens in a war. When your under fire and you look up and see a couple of F-4 Phantoms coming in at tree-top level, that's cool. When one lets loose of an HE bomb and you see that little wiggle they always do before they stablize, that's cool. When you see those silver napalm canisters drop and begin to tumble and then you watch as the flames race across the landscape and several hundred miles an hour, that's cool.

When the choppers come take you away and the pilot lifts the tail of the craft to make the most of the thrust, that's cool. When your running low on ammo, water, and chow and the choppers are coming in wiht pallets suspended from their bellies, that's cool.

Okay, the video has downloaded and I think it's cool enough. If I was a murdering insurrectionist scumbucket or a lily-livered weenie, I wouldn't think it was cool.

[edit on 04/11/14 by GradyPhilpott]

Hummm! you seem to have sublimated your sexuality to murderous and perverted games
How cool is that?
People get locked up for much less

[edit on 14-11-2004 by dh]

[edit on 14-11-2004 by dh]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
People are confusing secularism with christianity.

Hilter was a nazi not a christian
Stalin wasn't really a christian
Neopleoan

The japanese were on a crusade to in 1941 to make sure american's submitted to the Budda.

Men of power really are not religious, they follow their own ideology's.,

Back from 500, 1500's nation's were always at war, religious or not. There was always a threat of invasion, occupation and power and control.

Islam Empire was very effecitive because government and religion were contect and all they had to do is call for jihad and since people though it was the duty of every muslim they attacked and invaded nations.

But looking into europe, it was more of state control. Secularism.
Many christians dominated nations though againist one and another. Proving that christianity had nothing do with wars.

Spain was attacked by the Muslims (religious war on the muslims part)
france was at war with england (both christian nations)
Aragon was at war with france.
and many more.

The issue with bosian. That is the border of the christian and muslim nations. Which mabe stoped at 15th century. The Christians in bosia were always at war with the invading muslims from the south. This is why there is a huge tension. The muslims from the south will alway be despised by the north christians for invading their land.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Video of people dying, but better watch out, there's some naughty words. How ridiculous...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
People are confusing secularism with christianity.

Hilter was a nazi not a christian

Hitler was a Christian.

Adolf Hitler, 12 April 1922
My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.... When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom to-day this poor people is plundered and exploited.
-Adolf Hitler, in his speech on 12 April 1922

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Spweaky engwish?

Hummm! you seem to have sublimated your sexuality to murderous and perverted games
How cool is that?
People get locked up for much less

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNice
It's very cool. *I* have been shot at before...

Yeah, getting shot at is not fun...getting shot is even worse... You think it's cool because finally you get to see your video games come to life don't you? That's right you shound just like a kid, a little rugrat who doesn't know any better.

If you are over 20 years old I'd be surprised and moreso sad that people like you exist in this world. I read your 'dug in insurgents funded by islamic extremists' quote too...thanks for reiterating the party line!!! Hoorah!

So...wow...it's cool to you...thanks for sharing, btw - got it off the drudgereport and saw it myself before seeing your post and I thougt it was pretty cool that we can actually get to see this - but your cool is a little more perverted than mine....

it's time for you to 'blow your cool' man.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Let's get one thing straight about the civilians.

And by the way, I haven't forgotten about the Islam genocide challenge; it's 3am and I'm too tired, but we will definitely go at it tomorrow.

According to the laws of combat, the attackers (us) are not solely responsible for limiting civilian casualties. The defenders and the civilians themselves have a responsibility as well. The attackers must do everything they can not to hit civilians. The defenders must not place civilians directly in harms way. And the civilians have a responsibility to take every reasonable precaution to get out of harm's way.

The Fallujah assault has been building up for three weeks. We gave them ample opportunity to leave. We dropped leaflets.

Anyone who was stupid enough to stay are the same as those idiots who refuse to leave their beach houses when a category 4 hurricane is approaching. If they die they are at least partially responsible. Now break out the tissues and the violins, I can feel the tantrums coming on.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Uh, Ace, no he wasn't. I don't care if he whistled "I'll Fly Away" while ordering the Luftwaffe to bomb London and the trains to take the Jews to Dachau, he was not a Christian.

Do not feel ashamed of being wrong because you believed Adolf's words there. There'll be churches around the world that won't need a new pastor after the Rapture. There'll be churches where the Pastor won't see a drop in the congregation the Sunday after the Rapture!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Man, the AT4 is COOL!!
I lost part of my hearing because of firing one without hearing protection, but it is COOL!!!!

I don't care what anybody thinks.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Uh, Ace, no he wasn't. I don't care if he whistled "I'll Fly Away" while ordering the Luftwaffe to bomb London and the trains to take the Jews to Dachau, he was not a Christian.

Where did you get this information? From Hitler's Table Talk? Or Secret Conversations with Hitler, perhaps? Just curious.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Poor Illuminati Cox Communications. They want the US to look as if they are doing good so they use this footage.

How do I know they are illuminati?

Symbolism my dear watson,,,Symbolism.

If you look at some of the footage...there is a tank with the number "83" on it 8+3=(11) a favorite number of theirs. Also tank #82 has a delta formation on it or part of the Square and Compass,,,I call it the Compass...a V opposed to a ^ would be the square. The ^ is the compass.

Go to their site.
www.cox.com...

The 3 stripes are a Babylonian symbol...almost looks like 3 claw marks...many corporations use this...Holy Trinity...God Son and Holy Ghost or Masonic triune god Jah bul on
www-personal.si.umich.edu...

See also the Sun Moon symbolism in the 24/7 "we are available" logo on Coxs page.

2+4+7="13"

The 3 Rings(Trinitys)

Fun Illuminati games they play with you.

and to think they call themselves illuminated. Poor poor brotherhood.

I think our master mason GW Bush from lodge 322 said it best.
"You can run but you cannot hide"
Bush isnt a mason?

Yeah I know....Im just reading into things,,,nothing to worry about.

Project Pisces is now underway

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally by MrNice
Very cool raw battle footage from Falluja

That's awesome dude, those people are being blown to pieces and they have no house and no daughter, war is so cool, dude.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by shanti23]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durden

Where did you get this information? From Hitler's Table Talk? Or Secret Conversations with Hitler, perhaps? Just curious.

I read. I'm also a Christian. A Christian doesn't attempt to slaughter all the Jews. Read the Bible as a Christian would and you'll see the consequences of this.

A Christian will not delve into the occult. He knows better than to do that. There are dire consequences to that, too.

And, also, you'll know a tree by the fruit it bears. There was no Christian fruit. The only time you hear such an absurdity is when someone tries to reach and say Hitler was a Christian.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Thomas Crowne says:
I read. I'm also a Christian. A Christian doesn't attempt to slaughter all the Jews. Read the Bible as a Christian would and you'll see the consequences of this.

Not too many leaders in Israel that are from the tribe of Judah.

Soften your heart TC.....You will never measure up to God in of yourself or your own imagination(fruits) www.realanswers.net...

By the way, we are all engaged in the occult by proxy. Do you watch TV or listen to the radio?
oh yeah,,,and even surf the net?

[edit on 15-11-2004 by project_pisces]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I read.

That's good to hear, TC. And I was inquiring as to your source(s) of this particular piece of informaiton.

I'm also a Christian. A Christian doesn't attempt to slaughter all the Jews. Read the Bible as a Christian would and you'll see the consequences of this.

Certainly you're not claiming that non-christian deeds (i.e. sins) haven't been perpetrated by christians throughout history (and still aren't)?

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Durden]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

The Arabs have attempted Genocide at least 3 times in the last 60 years and STILL people defend these fanatics.

Do you mean the Christians have attempted genocide three time in the last 60 or so years?

Germany in the 1940's
Yugoslavia in the 1990's
Rwanda in the 1990's

BTW, millions have died in wars led by Pax Americana in Korea and Indo-China and Pax Americana is still waging more wars.

Yugoslavia in the 1990's ... er you don't honestly believe this do you ? Surely you mean Yugoslavia in the 1940s where the bosnian muslims/croats/albanians all had SS divisions supporting Nazi Germany's fight against the Serbs, Greeks and Maks. Bosnia and Kosovo & Metohija were 80% Serb before WW2. That's GENOCIDE.

Jasenovac anyone ?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   

War is a fact of life. Get used to it. The universe does NOT reward passive cultures (they get conquered and usually wiped out).

Humans cannot even comprehend the beginnings of the universe with their 3D brain. You have NEVER met an alien race nor have you travelled to the further reaches of outter space. You only know about Earth so your comment is not a fact.

Maybe on primitive planets like Earth war is a way of life. War is a primitive instinct which clearly shows the Human race has not evolved from his tribal state of mind.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join