It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very cool raw battle footage from Falluja

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Link

The above footage comes from the Drudgereport.com. Very intense raw footage of city fighting. Contains some profanity.

This is pretty much how they train us to do things in the Army. While I never engaged in live combat like this it has a very familiar feel. The anti-tank weapons on the Bradley's are very effective at killing those bastards...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
For those of you who enjoy this war so much, its excellent.

For those of us who want to see this bogus war end, its not amusing at all.

"cool" I dont think- wrong choice of words for a war.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNice
Contains some profanity.

It's nice to know that even with innocents, patriots and others dying that we should be warned incase someone utters a dirty word.

dh

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Yes it's raw though hardly cool
It just shows boys letting off ammunition against unseen and barely retaliating 'enemies' in a residential area
There could have been many civilians killed or injured in all of this
It shows nothing but the firepower of a chimp-like scum Prez in a far-off land
Nothing but the dehumanisation of the human race
Suck on it

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's very cool. *I* have been shot at before...have you...I think it is cool to see footage that probably more accurately reflects combat conditions in Iraq rather than a lot of the propaganda I have seen posted on this board.

War is a fact of life. Get used to it. The universe does NOT reward passive cultures (they get conquered and usually wiped out). I really wish a lot of posters on this board understood this fundamental fact of life. Its intellectual masturbation to think we can just disarm or pretend countries outside of our immediate reach will not effect us.

This video shows good troop morale, restraint, and good training (although the Sgt reprimands the dufus trying to unjam the M-60 while keeping his head up..not the smartest move).

They are not targeting civilians, not blowing up every building in site. They are professionally engaging dug in insurgents funded my Islamic fundamentalist interests. Yes, they are causing structural damage but please remember our engineers come in and help these folks rebuild later. I dont see anything here that is building hatred for our troops or our country. Its noisy, and dangerous but not wanton destruction.

The insurgents are getting their buts kicked and if they want to try to dig in in Mosul, well we have 3 divisions like this to go get them there. After a few battles like this the insurgents wont have enough people to do much of anything.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Evenually there will come a time were city's like falljua will be leveled by nuclear weapons.

It seem's like they have body heat sensor's most likely can see if people are behind walls, buildings.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Thinker]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Just about every civilian has evacuated.
I'm pretty sure they weren't breaking up any family picnics...

Suck on it

Classy

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Contains some profanity.

It's nice to know that even with innocents, patriots and others dying that we should be warned incase someone utters a dirty word.

Hmmm.. I see no death or blood or even innocents dying in this video. Just a lot of shooting. So I warned about the most offensive thing IN the video...

If by patriots you mean those Persion thugs that beheaded innocent capatives then this just turns my stomach.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
They hate it.

They hate it that our boys went in their and cleaned house.

For all your whining about civilians you conveniently leave out the part about how we dropped leaflets a few weeks in advance warning the residents to get out--and most of them did.

Why don't you place your anger at civilian deaths where they belong: with the insurgents. They're the ones who don't wear uniforms, purposely blending in with the populous. Clear violation of the Geneva convention.

It's THEIR fault.

dh

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

War is a fact of life. .

Only while the globalist scumbag mafia control everything
This isn't a natural state, this is a created state - for your illusion Ladeez and Gendlemen
It doesn't have to be this way however much the agents on this site declare it natural
Reject

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Link

The above footage comes from the Drudgereport.com. Very intense raw footage of city fighting. Contains some profanity.

This is pretty much how they train us to do things in the Army. While I never engaged in live combat like this it has a very familiar feel. The anti-tank weapons on the Bradley's are very effective at killing those bastards...

The footage is from Reuters on Nov 12 2004.

I have that video and lots more shared on Overnet / Emule.

Do a search for Iraq on one of those file sharing programs, I add to my share every day.

Here are a few files you can download off the web:

Footage from the insurgents of attacks on Black Watch members as well as a US soldier Nov 2004:
ribaat.org...

Shock and awe from the start of the war 2003:
anonymous...:ftp@ribaat.org/videos/bombardement_bagdad.wmv

Fighting in Kirkuk
amari.ath.cx...

Insurgent attacks in Iraq
anonymous...:ftp@ribaat.org/videos/jabha2.wmv
johnathangaltfilms.com...

Ansar Sunnah videos of Insurgents in Iraq:
www.geocities.com...
www.geocities.com...
www.geocities.com...
www.geocities.com...
www.geocities.com...

dh

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by dh

Just about every civilian has evacuated.
I'm pretty sure they weren't breaking up any family picnics...

Suck on it

Classy

Best reports suggest some thousands of civilians left behind
Most of the leading insurgents and phantasms escaped as usual

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ummm WAR was going on LONG before any "mafia" (ie: Your imagination) came into existence. Tell the Egyptians they had a mafia or the Roman Empire or the ancient Greeks (Sparta? Athens?). How about that pesky Mongolian mafia?

LOL get realwe live in relatively peaceful times thanks to Pax Americania. Once we withdraw from the 100+ countries we currently have forces youll see what real war is all about. The Arabs have attempted Genocide at least 3 times in the last 60 years and STILL people defend these fanatics.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The Arabs have attempted Genocide at least 3 times in the last 60 years and STILL people defend these fanatics.

Do you mean the Christians have attempted genocide three time in the last 60 or so years?

Germany in the 1940's
Yugoslavia in the 1990's
Rwanda in the 1990's

BTW, millions have died in wars led by Pax Americana in Korea and Indo-China and Pax Americana is still waging more wars.

dh

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Yup - Mafia-style forms of government permeate world organisation from the Sumerian mists of time up to the present time, modulated by bloodline connections. We are in a period of global corruption. Each power organisation feeds off and gives to another
They've kept the humans killing each other for the purposes of personal empowerment and now it goes global

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I don't see anything cool about war footage.
Blood or no Blood.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

The Arabs have attempted Genocide at least 3 times in the last 60 years and STILL people defend these fanatics.

Do you mean the Christians have attempted genocide three time in the last 60 or so years?

Germany in the 1940's
Yugoslavia in the 1990's
Rwanda in the 1990's

BTW, millions have died in wars led by Pax Americana in Korea and Indo-China and Pax Americana is still waging more wars.

Christianity can't touch Islam in terms is mass murder and attrocity.

And Christianity has a 700 year head start.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ibn Iblis

Really?

Post some links to some of the mass murder and atrocities committed by Islam and I'll see if I can match you with mass murder by Christians.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I find it disturbing that people think war is a sport.

Yes, war is a fact of life, has been since the first caveman learned to use a club against his neighbor. To admit this is realistic.

But there's a difference between admitting it and actually relishing in it.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ibn Iblis

Maybe you forgot that whole time period from 1095 until 1291.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join