It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's October 2...why am I not dead or in a FEMA Camp?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

I heard the other day that whenever some pundit shouts, "They're coming for your guns!!", gun sales skyrocket. Go to any gloom and doomers website, and you will find a lot of links for survival food, products, etc. Fear is BIG business. I am not saying all fears are unfounded, but there are definitely people out there with the profit motive in mind.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Mads1987
The idea that martial law will ever be introduced to the entire US is absurd. NWO and all that jazz, is stupid and makes no sense what so ever.

Look at the world elite right now - they are doing freaking awesome. They have unfathomable amounts of money and power. The world elite, the super rich, Obama, and all who fall into those categorize are happy with how things are right now. We serve their every need, and they don't really have to do anything cause they have the law on their side.

The world elite would have no interest in throwing anybody in a FEMA camp, they would have no interest in installing martial law and no interest in turning the US into a dictatorship - cause it would only mean more work for them to do, a lot of administration and logistics, that they don't have to bother with right now.

No - we live in an Orwellian society where the constant fear of such ludicrous conspiracies like the one in question allows the world elite to live out their crazy egotistic lives.

The idea about the FEMA camps, NWO and such things, are just stupid conspiracies thought up by the NRA to make the gun-nuts go crazy.
edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

I'll say that date-setting for doom is a bad idea, this being exhibit "A." And yes, too many people make a living/get their thrills from making this stuff up.

But saying it will NEVER happen? Really? Never?

There will never be another world war, pandemic, stock market collapse or other widespread disaster that might require citizens to be confined to certain areas for security purposes? There will never be a need for troops in the streets to restore order? Well, thank God. I wish I could believe in that sunshine and rainbows worldview.

The fact is, the government HAS planned mass detainment...Operation Cable Splicer, Operation Garden Plot, Rex 84, and those are the ones we know about.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

WhoDat09
I don't understand why people have issues with prediciton threads. I just don't get it, someone has a dream or an autistic kid says something people feel the need to share it, it doesn't hurt anyone. You don't even need to read the thread, and don't need to point out that you are still alive!

If you really don't understand why threads like these are created, I'll clue you in.

The people often the most disgruntled due to failed predictions and prophecies are the ones who previously entertained the ideas/beliefs...whether they admit it, or not.

Most of us, read the threads/articles, have a chuckle and/or an innocent curiosity, and move on. Some people, however, really get into these things....and then they get overly disappointed when they don't come true.

Also, I think for some people....seeing so many predictions fail, makes them feel uncertain about their beliefs...and deep inside it upsets them. That is what you get for having shallow faith (in whatever you place faith in).

Just my own two cents

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

darkbake

P.S. It is only October 2nd? Good point on the FEMA camps and whatnot. But we have been dealing with one crisis after the other lately, we just got done with Syria using chemical weapons and now there is a government shutdown and next debt default...

Wow, it is kind of crazy how one thing just happens right after another, actually. It must be the new thing.

So yeah, I would say FEMA camp news story just has to wait its turn there are apparently a lot of people and disasters waiting in line to make the news.
edit on 2-10-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)
It almost makes one think, what is really going on behind the scenes?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

No one wanted to believe WW2 was upon the world right up until Pearl Harbour. As much as I abhor fearmongering, I think it is unwise to presume that just because nothing terrible has happened when people said it was going to, that nothing terrible can possibly happen. I encourage positivity and healthy thinking as much as I can, but when people say "nothing's wrong here; carry on" I can't help but feel a strong sense of foreboding.

It's almost as if there's a competition going on between skeptics and conspiracy nuts where both sides are almost asking for a catastrophe just so they know where they stand. Why don't we work out where we all stand before a terrible experiences forces us to? Why is it a contest?

You should be happy that nothing horrific has happened as predicted. But don't let your guard down. We are far from in the clear. Evil is waiting for its chance to strike. Don't give it the opportunity. Empower each other, don't fight amongst each other! Who knows? Maybe the "white hat" community has actually been effective in preventing many of these catastrophes? Or maybe it's all bollocks. Either way, enjoy the peace of the present moment while you can, and refrain from lowering yourself into conflict with each other just because you wish to prove a meaningless point.

Stand united together as One and we'll never have to worry about the future again. Until that happens, always be ready for the worst - but prepare for the best. That's all you can do. I admire those who are trying to inspire positivity into this community, but it's not worth it if it comes at the cost of further segregating ourselves through our prejudices and egoic pride.

So nothing terrible has occurred this year beyond what is considered the 'norm'. So what? Don't start the party yet. We've still got at least a decade to go before it will be safe to bust out the cigars & whiskey. But that being said, always stay positive. The only time "they" win is when they break our spirit. So long as we maintain a truly positive attitude, it doesn't matter what "they" throw at us, whoever they are - we will always have the upper hand. Nothing can stand against a community of united human beings wielding a positive attitude in the face of adversity. Be kind to each other; don't seize this opportunity to belittle one another. Seize it to further empower yourselves so that we can overcome this great darkness and put terror of all kinds behind us once and for all!

Peace. & stay positive - or die trying.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Anyone with some intelligence will see that 99% of the prophecies and predictions on here are just made up BS. Even after the London Olympics and Dec 2012, we still had people believing something bad was going to happen on Oct 1 simply because some autistic kid said so on youtube. In another thread on here a supposed ''secret NASA employee'' said NASA is supposed to make a big announcement on Nov 13th. I will make a correct prediction right now that nothing like that will happen.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Tylerdurden1
The only problem I have with your post was spousal support, that is a huge waste of money if you ask me...but everything else, you got right.

Alex, is a bit too pushy for me, and yells too much.
edit on 3-10-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

Uh...you don't know my situation. I was a stay at home dad for five years partly due to the poor economy and my wife's work schedule. We moved. Her salary doubled to over $150,000 plus benefits...but her schedule made it impossible for me to find a job. Let's just say...now she has an au pair raising our kids and a lawyer...I have nothing...except for that spousal support. Which comes from her paycheck not your taxes.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mads1987

It does not take much to manipulate humans. Just one thought can spread through the masses and before you know it, we are killing and hating each other and putting on good show. If people, workers, parents, CEO's, lawmakers, would go through the day with one thought, "do not harm to another", we could defeat the power players agenda.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Mads1987
The idea that martial law will ever be introduced to the entire US is absurd. NWO and all that jazz, is stupid and makes no sense what so ever.

Look at the world elite right now - they are doing freaking awesome. They have unfathomable amounts of money and power. The world elite, the super rich, Obama, and all who fall into those categorize are happy with how things are right now. We serve their every need, and they don't really have to do anything cause they have the law on their side.

The world elite would have no interest in throwing anybody in a FEMA camp, they would have no interest in installing martial law and no interest in turning the US into a dictatorship - cause it would only mean more work for them to do, a lot of administration and logistics, that they don't have to bother with right now.

No - we live in an Orwellian society where the constant fear of such ludicrous conspiracies like the one in question allows the world elite to live out their crazy egotistic lives.

The idea about the FEMA camps, NWO and such things, are just stupid conspiracies thought up by the NRA to make the gun-nuts go crazy.

It's a wonder such a dumb animal as you still walks the earth upright... How much more martial law do you get as Boston. When countless amounts of militarized police roam the streets looking for 1 young man...

Every corner you turn every street block you walk there is a cop with more and more every day looking more like a military squad. Wake up. I loathe how ATS has gone from a conspiracy theory website to a "praise be to god the almighty" gay a$$ sheeple praising the deity that was fabricated to keep the sheeple in order out right lie...

I am afraid for the US. I have been gone from there for a few years and can see the writing on the wall. The writing is a hate spheak like i have not seen and its an ugly truth and an ugly reality for simple minded simpletons such as the one who wrote "FEMA camps NWO and such things are just stupid conspiracy theories"

They don't need a camp of sorts to keep you prisoner they already have you in your house every day to work home to work home living your doldrum existence paying your taxes and doing nothing but watching the news and posting on face book and twitter...

wake up lad before its too late.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by agentscoly

Wont bother reading your obnoxious reply all the way threw, when it is clear from the very first line that you did not pay attention when you read my post.

I feel sorry for you.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

the owlbear

Tylerdurden1
The only problem I have with your post was spousal support, that is a huge waste of money if you ask me...but everything else, you got right.

Alex, is a bit too pushy for me, and yells too much.
edit on 3-10-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

Uh...you don't know my situation. I was a stay at home dad for five years partly due to the poor economy and my wife's work schedule. We moved. Her salary doubled to over $150,000 plus benefits...but her schedule made it impossible for me to find a job. Let's just say...now she has an au pair raising our kids and a lawyer...I have nothing...except for that spousal support. Which comes from her paycheck not your taxes.

Oh crap, I didnt know you were a guy..LOL. I wasnt saying that my tax money is being spent, I just think giving money to an adult that can take care of themself, if they really had to is TO ME stupid. Sorry I wasnt clear on that.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Mads1987
reply to post by agentscoly

Wont bother reading your obnoxious reply all the way threw, when it is clear from the very first line that you did not pay attention when you read my post.

I feel sorry for you.

Don't feel sorry for me... you might try getting an education though, "the only one toblame for your #ty existence is yourself" "through" not threw...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join