It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last US Gvt shutdown thread!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Thank you to all of our US brothers and sisters here on ATS who have contributed and so far filled up 'nearly" all of the new topics page with your "rant" in one way or another about US POLITICAL MADNESS!

Ok, fair enough, you have your say (AND YOU ARE DARNED RIGHT ENTITLED TO SAY SO TOO!"....)

BUT... is it possible to have some consideration for us other INTERNATIONAL members who like to hear about the U.S.A. (BUT WOULD LIKE TO READ OTHER TOPICS TOO... even after filtering...) and try and add your subjects to the correct forum such as US Political madness please?.... PLEASE????...... PRETTY PLEASE???????... I don't think it is too much to ask from intelligent people such as yourselves... UNLESS YOU WISH TO TROLL my simple question and make a MEGA debate about it?

Trolls... if you have something to say... try and use the brain that you were born with, otherwise we will not answer... so please just shut your gob!

Thank you

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 2-10-2013 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

With all due respect,

This is going to have a huge global impact, in my humble opinion. The US isn't that important (in the grand scheme of things) but it is a linchpin in so many economies.
This isn't something that we can just brush off and ignore (as many, I'm sure, are hoping) as it's repercussions will resound for quite some time.

I did start to add to your thread with some usual humour and frivolity, but I thought I'd reply with a bit more respect this time, as it is such a serious topic.

Kindest regards,

beez

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

If the Federal Reserve Ponzi Scheme falls apart and the petrol dollar fails to prop up the economy of the world, then you can safely say: as goes the USA, so goes the world. Like it or not, the world bought into our system of greed and commerce and now the debt of the thieves is coming due for the world. The peacemakers are running out of funds to keep the wolves at bay. If we default on our own debt, the world defaults as well and all hell breaks loose. This is the problem with the servant and lender being married to each other. The world's spouse has not been faithful at all.

I agree with your though. Other topics are much more important. Take this one for instance: Global Financial Meltdown a Prophecy by Christ

The origin of all conspiracies is the one that tells us the heart of the problem.

edit on 2-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

It will have a gigantic global impact if we also hit the debt ceiling, because if congress does not come to a conclusion (by October 17th) about that (which could be nearly impossible since they have to ALSO come to a conclusion about the budget, two separate issues, first)

Then we will default on our debts - which means that any country that we owe interest payments to will not be getting their payments. This means that those countries will have their budgets directly affected, unfortunately.
edit on 2-10-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Well, on the plus side. . . we aren't bombing the snot out of Syria.

. . . . um. . . . . how where we going to pay for that?

edit on 2-10-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by darkbake

Well, on the plus side. . . we aren't bombing the snot out of Syria.

. . . . um. . . . . how where we going to pay for that?

edit on 2-10-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

But I thought US where gonna get money for the Syria bombing from Quatar and Saudi Arabia since removing Assad would mean you could sell the gas on the Europe market before Iran does it (The gasfield spans several countries). US is the payed mercenaries of Israel, Saudi Arabia and Quatar.

Strange that CIA failed in their psyop to get approval. Normally they are a few steps ahead of the US sheep. But then they are still ahead of the sheep since they monitor sites like these, troll them and derail threads and use the star system to see what views are most popular. Quite a data mining on the current psyche of the ones who question the goverment.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Im UK and I understand this is bad.

The world is undergoing slow economic recovery.

Last shut down shaved 1% of the US growth. Not much 17 years ago but now that could be devestating and push the USA back into recession.

Seing as they hold the reserve currency (WHY?!?!?!?!?!) and they control 80% of world trade that bad.
Even as we speak the doller is reduceing in value as comsumer confidence is wavering.

Also if they dont sort this mess out by the 17th and they fail to raise the debt ceiling they will default on there loans. This will basicaly reduce the doller to the value of used toliet paper. The USA could be thrown into the border line of the thrid world.

Basicly the USA are proving they are dumb dumb land as they are willing to burn there econemy and that of the world over a internal politcial dispute.

new topics

top topics

join