It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Treasure Map May Be Hidden In German Musical Score

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Nazi Treasure Map May Be Hidden In German Musical Score

Is the key to finding millions in buried Nazi treasure hidden in a German musical score? Dutch filmmaker and musician Leon Giesen certainly thinks so. The 51-year-old artist has been attracting attention after overseeing digs in the Bavarian town of Mittenwald in a bid to uncover a rumored stash of gold and diamonds dating back to World War II, Der Spiegel reports. Some treasure hunters, including Giesen, believe the key to the buried treasure lies in an annotated piece of music by Gottfried Federlein called "March Impromptu." The theory was first floated a year ago by Dutch writer Karl Hammer Kaatee, who had come into possession of a copy of the music apparently scribbled on by Adolf Hitler's aide Martin Bormann, the report explains. Kaatee claims that Bormann secretly encoded the whereabouts of a Nazi fortune at the end of World War II.

If I were to figure out where the treasure was why would I tell someone for 12K when I can just dig it up and get rich. You would think he would offer at least a percentage.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Certainly feasible

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Sounds like a premise for National Treasure 3: The International Treasure

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Wow! I hope so! How exciting is that? A mystery and a puzzle, woo hooo. It is wonderful to think that such things exist and someone can solve it.

On the other hand ewww Nazi treasure. Hopefully when it is found it can be returned to it's original place or places.

new topics

top topics

join