It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this not a place to share "crazy" and "unbelievable thoughts, theories, and experiences?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Just a couple things to say:

First, judging from your OP, it seems there is much more to what you are trying to say here, than simply people shunning you for mentioning your dreams. It just seems obvious to me (but seemingly not to you) that others like girlfriends, friends, people on facebook or whatever, are probably put off by CLAIMS you are making, NOT the dreams you are telling them about.

There is a difference between saying "Hey guess what I was dreaming about last night?" or saying "Every night I'm taken away to an alien planet. It is completely real, but I go there while sleeping. I learn things" etc etc.

Quite honestly, I'm completely open to many things, as are many people here. Some people are not quite as open to things.....and if you desperately need to tell your stories/dreams or whatever to people who don't see things the same way as you...well then you should be indifferent enough to negative responses.

Like I said, I obviously don't know much about you, based on one thread here on ATS....but it sounds like there is much more to the issue than you are mentioning here. You haven't painted a clear picture in this thread....and therefore I can only assume that you aren't painting a clear picture for the people you are telling these experiences too.

Also, while this IS a place where you can post your dreams/thoughts/opinions, etc.....this is ALSO a place where others can debate, refute, scrutinize, and question your posts, and rightly so.

If someone INSULTS you, that is a different story. However, if people are skeptical to your claims, well, can you blame them?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

SerpoDreamer
I don't care if you don't believe any of this.

Good because I don't. The whole thing sounds like you watched Avatar and ate too much cheese before bed.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Odd that you chose the name Serpo on a site where there was a mega-thread about Serpo.
The guy who tried trolling it here went on and on about it until ATS picked it apart, found out their names.

I know these things because I was here while that thread was unfolding and read it's entirety.

Are you asserting that you go to Serpo in your dreams?
I don't want to misinterpret.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

Nope just picked a name.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join