It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama now says Obamacare will bring months of ‘glitches’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

KeliOnyx
It was rather obvious from the time it was passed that it was going to have bugs in it. Every large piece of legislation with such sweeping changes will. But we can blame you and the rest of the retarded right for the state it is in now. Instead of adjusting it like everyone else knew it would need to be, we have now spent 4 years dealing with repeal efforts. The bill is what it is because the Republican Party refused to compromise in the drafting process. Now that it has been deemed Constitutional, and is law they still refuse to accept it. All the while crying foul because the President won't compromise with them now that it has been upheld and is law. The time for compromise is long since over.

Here, I'll fix it for you:

It was rather obvious from the time it was passed that it was going to have bugs in it as all legistlation does. Every large piece of legislation with such sweeping changes will. But we can blame you and the rest of the retarded Democrats for the state it is in now. Instead of adjusting it like everyone else knew it would need to be, we have now spent 4 years dealing with repeal efforts. The bill is what it is because the Democrat Party refused to compromise in the drafting process. Now that it has been deemed Constitutional, and is law they continue to flaunt it. All the while crying foul because the people don't want to compromise with them now that it has been upheld and is law. The time for compromise is long since over and Democrats refuse to realize it.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I guess this is undeniable proof that obamacare is not ready to be implemented and should be postponed.
signing up should be the easy part and they haven`t even got that right,processing all the paperwork, claims and paying the bills is the hard part. since the easy part isn`t even ready and working right I think it`s safe to assume that the hard part is just as broken.

<< 1   >>

join