It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Bull hockey!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Iam pissed man ive written and typed for a year straight everyone sees but no one does. no one in this world is just ready to get sucked into a meaningless pitt untill they die if so then the only reason people live is for that new boat or the car or when they get their new house for it s for # where shooting ourselves in the foot everytime we give money trough welfare or arrest another crack dealer or spend millons of dollars on bosseing people around if this is what it has come to all is for not and the real question is to be or not be
be in their manipulation or die
Well i wont have it damnit i will not go into this world a sheep

(Refrence Frustration from former Post Kings or Presidents)

[Edited on 19-5-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

[Edited on 19-5-2003 by Emyrs1]

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Dude, chill out.

I learned a long time ago, the world is how it is, and you cant change it. You might be able to change your little corner of it, only if you are extremely lucky (normally, you piss a lot of people if you do succeed in changing anything), but you cant change the whole world.

"You cannot save the planet. You may be able to save yourself and your family."

Clint Smith, Director, Thunder Ranch

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
People need something to believe in God, Jesus, Buddha, New boat, car, It is those who have reference a purpose are those who have an advantage. Faith in any thing can be used to sharpen one�s mind.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Is their no one......that sees what i see

"Through the eyes of the Reflection Strike fear"

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I see what you see, and totally agree. But Dragon is correct, people have tried and the only thing that kept them back was not enough people care. Hell most people don't even know better or realize anything out side thier little words. Trust me, a few of us are makeing progress but no matter how much progress is made it always takes time.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Yeah, well, I may see it, but I'm still getting my land and house, and nobody better get in my way!

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I hope god has mercy on the foolish enough soul who gets in your way, let alone those of us who don't ask questions first. If you know what I mean...LoL.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
My search will continue i hope my word has brought some oxygen to thy lungs

"But Hear this, its not the end for when all is dark and your eyes burn at the light he will come"

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Emmyrs, your question deserves a straight answer:

It is my opinion that we as a society and overall international bunch of people have degenerated to the point where there is no secular hope for a reversal.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Why?

new topics

top topics

join