It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holographic dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Does anyone have dreams where every now and then they have a dream where they notice some part of the lanscape of the dream shows a patch of the greeny gridlike texture of a holosuite malfunctioning like in Star Trek?
If so, would this be evidence of dreams and our lives being a bit like the Matrix?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

taoistguy
Does anyone have dreams where every now and then they have a dream where they notice some part of the lanscape of the dream shows a patch of the greeny gridlike texture of a holosuite malfunctioning like in Star Trek?
If so, would this be evidence of dreams and our lives being a bit like the Matrix?

I have recently had a few dreams in HD and what I mean by that is before my dreams seemed well dreamy. You know that cloudy, wispy, etherealness of dreams. Well this was not that!

A few that had a clarity I was not accustomed to, bright, vibrant, rich and detailed! It was like my dreams had an upgrade!

I heard that people used to dream in B&W when watching old TV's...

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

No.

The universe is real. The matrix is the system of lies to which people adhere.

There are glitches in your understanding. That is the point of the dream. You have chosen to live in the holodeck. The truth is being revealed to you, but you still choose to stay within the matrix, although you see its error.

The "Tao" has not only been spoken, but it is the Word.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

No, only that you are aware of the science fiction concept of holographic rooms like in star trek. Do you really think that a hologram requires a grid like room?

Why? What technology do we currently have that says this? But it looks impressive on a 1990's tv show.

Your dreams are your imagination coming to play with the parts of your brain that deal with your waking life. Say hello, play along, take it on a ride with you as you visit the world in there.

but it doesn't involve a lot of physical reality.

new topics

top topics

join