It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Odd On Fukushima Power Plant Live Webcam

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Human0815
reply to post by StealthyKat

The Foggium or the Insect?

Insect??

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The reported Steam is much different than what we are seeing the your Video

A direct Link is not working, please look for
Go to Tepco:
1. Video for Press 2013 (fifth from the left Side)
2. "2013.08.06 (PM 12pm 25 .....) Steam found near near the central Part of the fifth Floor"

Edit: Insecto at 2.08min.!
edit on 3-10-2013 by Human0815 because: insect

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Human0815

The reported Steam is much different than what we are seeing the your Video

A direct Link is not working, please look for
Go to Tepco:
1. Video for Press 2013 (fifth from the left Side)
2. "2013.08.06 (PM 12pm 25 .....) Steam found near near the central Part of the fifth Floor"

Edit: Insecto at 2.08min.!
edit on 3-10-2013 by Human0815 because: insect

Yes I know...Thanks for the link...I'm not saying they are the same at all. The steam Tepco is admitting to is much smaller and a concentrated area...not widespread. It is just a small amount in a building (what's left of one LOL) But the events like in the video happen every once in a while...and sometimes it is thick black smoke which completely obscures the screen. It seems to come from the ground and move up. The area has dense fog a lot due to the fact it is on the ocean, but this is different. I am trying to find a particular video when this happened a couple of month ago which shows what I am talking about so well.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I think what you see here could be this..Nuclear waste lint

he “white, stringlike” material was found among thousands of spent fuel assemblies submerged in deep pools within the site’s L Area, according to a report filed by the Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board, a federal oversight panel. “The growth, which resembles a spider web, has yet to be characterized, but may be biological in nature,” the report said.

That It's already forming says something about the gradation and time of this pollution I think?

And if this is some kind of biological substance then god knows what will be created when its getting mixed with other biological material that's on site.

I mean does radioactive material mess with the structure of Dna ? And what will that do on the long term of being exposed to it?

I really think this the most important thing the world to concern about.

It exceeds every problem we are facing Now!
edit on 4-10-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
My first thought when I watched the video was steam / fog on a spiders web being blown around but as for the red thing, weird.

Most likely a hell of a lot more radiation than being admitted to and causing issues with the camera.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

0bserver1

he “white, stringlike” material was found among thousands of spent fuel assemblies submerged in deep pools within the site’s L Area, according to a report filed by the Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board, a federal oversight panel. “The growth, which resembles a spider web, has yet to be characterized, but may be biological in nature,” the report said.

That It's already forming says something about the gradation and time of this pollution I think?

And if this is some kind of biological substance then god knows what will be created when its getting mixed with other biological material that's on site.

I mean does radioactive material mess with the structure of Dna ? And what will that do on the long term of being exposed to it?

Paper: Strange growth discovered on spent fuel could be “biological in nature” — White, stringlike material resembles spider web

“The growth, which resembles a spider web, has yet to be characterized, but may be biological in nature,” the report said.
Savannah River National Laboratory collected a small sample in hopes of identifying the mystery lint – and determining whether it is alive.

Source

In an April 23 presentation to the SRS's Citizen Advisory Board's Nuclear Materials subcommittee, Maxcine Maxted with Department of Energy noted advances that had been made in approaching, recovering and analyzing the bacterial growth located on the tops of the fuel bundles underwater.
“The cobweb material was collected by pumping it through bag filters on a cart located on zero level in the basin,” explained Amy Caver of DOE Public Affairs.
Maxted said that the bacteria would be killed before being studied. In previous, somewhat similar cases, such bacteria has been killed with hydrogen peroxide.
“Without the external nutrients, the bacteria cannot sustain themselves. Infrared from the measured levels of microbial diversity measured these requirements are currently being met. Sampling for organic carbon in multiple basin locations was unable to determine a definitive source of external carbon for the bacteria,” Caver said.
Not knowing the “food” source for these bacteria adds to the mystery.
For a corrosion precaution and to improve fuel bundle identification, the cobwebs will be removed from the fuel bundles by underwater vacuuming.
But, however the strands formed, they are posing no danger to the storage facilities.
“The cobweb material density has not noticeably increased since the original mapping in December 2011,” Caver said.

Source

My oh my. Thank you for raising that possibility.

*head scratcher*

ETA: StealthyKat and Observer - I linked this information as a Freaky Friday contribution in the main thread in case others there could contribute to this discussion. Thanks again!
edit on 4-10-2013 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

that's interesting but that's not what is on the videos because it' comes and goes and i don't think it would be seen when looking directly at the plant (not through the lens of the camera). i think the web like things in the video are specific to the video camera. either caused by water or some sort of distortion caused by the radiation. there is no ACTUAL web material on the reactor buildings.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It is clearly moisture on the lenses, slowly running down.

I can make out small water droplets breaking the light.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Mclaneinc
My first thought when I watched the video was steam / fog on a spiders web being blown around but as for the red thing, weird.

Most likely a hell of a lot more radiation than being admitted to and causing issues with the camera.

It could be, but then again...that red streak
edit on 10/5/2013 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

0bserver1

Thanks for that info ( and Dances With Wolves)....however, the images on the video seem to move a lot....in one of the videos, it shoots upward like a fountain....and the red thing? I just don't know. That is the thing that makes me still have a little doubt about the water theory....the video where it shoots upward. Water drops would not shoot upward like a fountain....it would slide down the lens. I keep going back and forth on this the more I watch it....and the red thing really is puzzling.[

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
New video shows smoke/steam and those web things moving UP
Be sure to watch till the very end and on full screen

For some reason I can't get the video to work here so just click on this linkwww.youtube.com...

If anyone can post it feel free, don't know what I'm doing wrong
edit on 10/6/2013 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
typhoons incoming

edit on 6-10-2013 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

DancedWithWolves
typhoons incoming

edit on 6-10-2013 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

Good grief is that TWO?? This is potentially very bad....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join