It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Odd On Fukushima Power Plant Live Webcam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

See this link from a story in June from Fukushima Diary...on similar strangeness.

Fukushima Diary

Here is one of the videos from June he is referring to.

I'm not sure why we would not see it all the time when it rains though???

Strange.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

"Strange. " which is exactly what we might be seeing,,"Strange. " Physics,, or Quantum Thery, in front of us.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
NO....it's raining steadily ....men

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Water droplets. The camera cannot focus coz the droplets are very close, so they are out of focus. The camera probably is installed inside housing/case which adds more distortion.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by koperniguz

Water droplets on a spiders web !

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

BobAthome

www.nbc-2.com...

It's said it captured attention of people first, then they looked at video and it was there.
edit on 1-10-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Yip, the Tepco-Cam is inside of a Box!

I saw similar things already a few Times on this Cam
but not on the TBS Cam.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Video 3......once it leaves the screen, nothing else happens but a lot of pixilation.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Human0815

Yip, the Tepco-Cam is inside of a Box!

I saw similar things already a few Times on this Cam
but not on the TBS Cam.

I have never seen it on the TBS cam either.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

hknudzkknexnt

Those light things are the same as the ones hovering over a pool that was caught on camera and was on the news

Do you know where I can see it?
2nd line.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by Clisen33

There is an effect called Cherenkov radiation that emits a blue/green glow from running reactors.

Yes, inside running reactors, yes. These are not "running".

I believe these webcams are outside the exclusion zone and are situated many tens of miles away from the plant. They are on extreme zoom so any weather between the camera lens and the plant is magnified. Also, the lens on the camera is inside a housing with a flat, clear screen in front so the water droplets that appear in the foreground are not actually on the lens.

The drops in the beginning of the first video are at the bottom of the screen. Later they build, due to condensation from fog(?) and you get that misty halo effect. I say fog because it appears the tower (stack) in the distance is artificially lit and is casting a shadow in that very same fog.

The rads are there believe me, just not on the camera housing.

No, the other cam from TBS is the one on a hill far from the plant....this cam is on Tepco property, not far from the reactors.....here is the map showing the location of the cam this was taken from...

edit on 10/1/2013 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/1/2013 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

BobAthome

www.nbc-2.com...

That is very similar....but whatever it is, I don't see where they get UFO from that! LOL

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

DancedWithWolves

See this link from a story in June from Fukushima Diary...on similar strangeness.

Fukushima Diary

Here is one of the videos from June he is referring to.

Thanks for that! I saw that when it happened and was not able to catch it.

I'm not sure why we would not see it all the time when it rains though???

Strange.

Thanks....I saw that when it happened and couldn't record it! As I said in my OP I have seen it a couple of times. The thing is, I have watched this cam for well over a year, and only seen this a couple of times ( I usually look at it a few times a day). If it were rain or something, it seems like people would see it all the time. Not saying it couldn't be ....just that I haven't seen it much....and rain happens a lot there.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

GBP/JPY
NO....it's raining steadily ....men

WHERE???? **looks around excitedly***

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

From my point of view they look like spiderwebs up close in front of thee lens that are just blowing around and catching light now and again.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
i saw the one from the fuku diary a few weeks ago (or month - can't remember) and your vids look just like that one. honestly...... i think it's very odd. i've seen condensation on a lens before and it doesn't look like that. the first time this happened (that i know of) there were very high levels of radiation reported around that same time. now it's happening again and AGAIN something is going on there - i just read about another spill. i'm starting to wonder if the radiation is affecting the cameras in some way.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

GreyGoo

From my point of view they look like spiderwebs up close in front of thee lens that are just blowing around and catching light now and again.

I wish I could believe that.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

pasiphae
i saw the one from the fuku diary a few weeks ago (or month - can't remember) and your vids look just like that one. honestly...... i think it's very odd. i've seen condensation on a lens before and it doesn't look like that. the first time this happened (that i know of) there were very high levels of radiation reported around that same time. now it's happening again and AGAIN something is going on there - i just read about another spill. i'm starting to wonder if the radiation is affecting the cameras in some way.

That is true (about the radiation spike last time) I don't know about today but I'll check. I really wish there were someone here who knows about that kind of stuff....I really think it's more than spider webs bowing in the wind...I just want an answer. I'm looking around for info, but it's hard to find.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Thnaks for clarifying camera location. The water on camera housing glass is still my best guess.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

intrptr

Thnaks for clarifying camera location. The water on camera housing glass is still my best guess.

The more I look in to it, the more I'm leaning that way. I just wish there was someone who can say 100%...I thought for sure there would be someone here who knows a lot about how radiation affects cameras etc....thanks for your thoughts Intrptr!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join