The Tea Party has succeeded in shutting down the US Government!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
More effective and more dangerous than any terrorists, the anti-government Tea Party has scored a major victory in its agenda of eliminating government to benefit certain powerful interests that stand much to gain by collapsing government authority and generating a Worldwide depression. The attack by terrorists on 9/11 was child's play
compared to the succeeding of the Tea Party's anti-American agenda. Don't be fooled Americans, wake up and see the enemy infiltrators in the US government - A government that will be of special interests, for special interests, and by special interests if these political extortionist get their way.

"THE PUBLIC BE DAMNED"
-William H. Vanderbilt, 1882

PS: Was William H. Vanderbilt the true originator of the Tea Party?
edit on 1-10-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Actually, the president has shut down government.

Obama has shown that ACA, apparently, is more important than the rest of the country.

link   
reply to post by AlienView

It's almost as bad as.... (drumroll) .... THE WEEKEND!

+18 more 
link   
I would like to give the Tea Party a Star and Flag.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I vote this for the funniest post of the month!

Oh, I'm sorry, you are serious?

AlienView
Don't be fooled
Americans, wake up and see the enemy infiltrators in the US government - A government
that will be of special interests, for special interests, and by special interests if these
political extortionist get their way.

What you have described is the system of Government we have had for at least the last 30 years, prior to the existence of any "Tea Party"

Might I suggest you stop drinking the koolaid? The sugar has clearly caused difficulties in your ability to grasp reality.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The Government never "shuts down" unfortunately. But, having non-essential departments shut down is a good thing, obviously.
edit on 1-10-2013 by sprtpilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The TP is not the only ones to blame here.

Both parties have chosen to play politics rather than do their job! What a shock, huh?

We will only be better off when all of us quit blaming the GROUPS of people involved and start holding each and every individual responsible for their inability to represent their people!

I really wish people would wake up!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The GOP Tea party is anti-human and ignorant with primate ethics. They are in the hands of the Koch type billionaires who desire to bring the country back to serfdom.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I also wanted to add that this tactic of calling the Republicans and the TP terrorists has been the top talking point of the Left-biased media outlets today.

OP, not trying to make this personal, but I think you need to not parrot the medias talking points......

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

The GOP Tea party is anti-human and ignorant with primate ethics. They are in the hands of the Koch type billionaires who desire to bring the country back to serfdom.

The progressive democrats are anti-freedom and dangerous with totalitarian ethics. They are in the hands of the Buffet type billionaires who desire to bring this country to a Police State regime.

Wow it works either way you type it huh?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Wow,

I thought you were joking.

Seriously, the "Tea Party" was closed by Lois at the IRS.

The Tea Party didn't do anything.

Where do you get your news?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
All we need now a run on the banks.

Let the mayhem ensue.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Willtell

The GOP Tea party is 1. anti-human and 2. ignorant with 3. primate ethics. They are in the hands of the 4. Koch type billionaires who desire to bring the country 5. back to serfdom.

... And the quoted post above scored 5 out of 5!
The Olympic scoring committee goes wild!
edit on 1-10-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The TP ? Really ? I thought at first you were being sarcastic but apparently not. The shutdown was caused by crooked republicans, crooked democrats, and a seriously crooked president. They know what they are doing. Make no mistakes.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The attack by terrorists on 9/11 was child's play

yeah, really, how about you try telling that the victims families.

Besides the Tea-Party have not "shut-down" government, I think the term "shut-down" is a little over the top all they have done is close the museums, libraries and gave some 700,000 federal employee's 3 weeks off with no pay, the other 2 million still have to work as normal. its not exactly like they have had to actually shut down as in dissolve all government and brought about a state of anarchy.

Besides this is like the 17th time they have "shut down" government since the 1970's, the last time was under Clinton.

try not to get too over excited when they say the have "shut-down government".
edit on 1-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   
its my understanding that the only branch of the Govt. not effected will be, is ,,the American Military,,so u could argue that America is now being run by the only funded Branch. The Military.

link   
its not the tea partys fault..its everybodys fault, if they cant get it done..all involved should lose all pay and benefits, i bet it would never come to this if it was so
while we are at it might as well dissolve/fire the govt and hold a new election

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Willtell

???
Please take a look arround.
Almost 50 million Americans on food stamps, only about 50% of Americans actually pay taxes and many more are sucking off of the government tit because they can't find work.
No need "to bring the country back to serfdom" we were well on the way before the Tea Party ever came into the picture.
Quad

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

beezzer

Obama has shown that ACA, apparently, is more important than the rest of the country.

The President wasn't the one that started this the Tea Party did. Obamacare has already been signed into law after that the President was done. This is what the Tea Party said would happen if the President didn't give in to their demands.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

beezzer

I don't care if this was the Affordable Care Act or the Jerk Your Johnson act...We are still a democracy and we do not permit one small extremist group to dictate which laws are passed...THAT is the Taliban.

ACA/Obamacare was a law EXHAUSTIVELY debated in congress and in the public arena.

It was passed and enacted by democratically elected representatives.

We had a year of debate and compromise before the law was passed.

And we have had TWO elections...One where President Obama ran on the promise of reforming healthcare and another after he had passed and championed the law.

BOTH times the majority of Americans spoke and made their will known.

The Supreme Court of the United States has upheld the law.

What we have now is a minority faction of the Republican party demanding that democratically passed laws be repealed or they will sabotage the US economy.

No..NO..NO!! The precedent that would be set via any compromise with these economic terrorists would tell EVERY minority extremist faction of Congress in the future that DEMOCRATICALLY PASSED LAWS, EVEN UPHELD BY THE SUPREME COURT AND VALIDATED THROUGH TWO ELECTIONS...can be overturned by ransoming the economy.

How will you enjoy this when the tables are turned?

Those that mouth off the loudest about the constitution and the will of the people....HATE the will of the people and could give a rats ass about the constitution...They just want their demands met.

Just wait until they default on our nations debt in two weeks and we are thrown into a second recession/depression.
edit on 1-10-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join