It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Halts HPV Shot for Girls Over Safty Issues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Japanese health officials have recorded nearly 2,000 adverse reactions—hundreds of them serious—in girls who got a dangerous U.S. government-backed cervical cancer vaccine that’s also been linked to thousands of debilitating side effects in this country.

The alarming reports have led Japan’s government to take action, suspending recommendation for the controversial vaccine which is billed as a miracle shot that can prevent certain strains of cervical cancer caused by Human Papillomavirus (HPV). The U.S. government has taken the opposite approach amid equally alarming cases of serious side effects.

This statement in particular stands out.

Dr. Sato writes. Parents began calling the country’s health minister and furnishing videos in which girls who had received the HPV vaccine suffered from walking disturbances, body tics and seizures. In other cases many girls injected with the vaccine fell to the floor, injuring their head or face and some fracturing their jaw or teeth.

Judicial Watch

Remember the teenage girls at a school in New York who had the onset of tics and seizures. Apparently gardisil was ruled out but considering the CDC's love for Big Pharm you gotta suspect a refusal to see the truth at best or a cover up at worst.

ATS thread

article here

Seems they chalked it up to mass hysteria.

excerpt from Annals of Medicine in 2011

Meanwhile, independent scientifc reports have linked HPV vaccination with serious ADRs, including death,amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), acute disseminatedencephalomyelitis (ADEM), multiple sclerosis (MS),opsoclonus-myoclonus syndrome (OMS) (which is char-acterized by ocular ataxia and myoclonic jerks of the extremi-ties), orthostatic hypotension, brachial neuritis, vision loss, pancreatitis, anaphylaxis, and posturaltachycardia syndrome (POTS)

At least Japan has taken this seriously. There are no MSM reports of course.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Good for them to standing up! Each time I see a post on this subject, I bring up a doc called The Greater Good.

I have seen all the vaccine docs and many are too much hype and one sided, whereas this one takes an honest and accurate evaluation on the subject(s). A must see on this subject.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Thank you. I watched about half on tv before I lost my recording. Am watching again. Boggles the mind.

I limit my comments on some issues because I get so angry and incensed at the blatant corruption in government and most major companies, the ignorance of physicians who just listen to reps repeat their blather with promises.....

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Yea the cases on there regarding Gardasil are genuine and frightening. The main concern with these vaccines is the number given in such short increments. The doctor on the vid suggests not avoiding all vaccines, but rather spreading them out as opposed to giving several in one session.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Watching the vid...I was dumbfounded to learn they actually used Mercury in the placebo's during the trials. That is crazy. So, seems they actually did test the mercury (concerns?) but if a person had a problem, they could just say no, your child got a placebo...not the vaccine.

I would like to get my hands on their data for that but we never will unless there is a whistleblower.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Very interesting post, OP. It is something I was discussing with my mother a few days ago. I refused the vaccine for my daughter when it was first being pushed. The health department and the school district were very pushy about it, it made me uncomfortable.

She was 11 at the time and it just made no sense to me. I am so glad that I stood my ground. Thank you for passing along this information.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
They are also the ones who stopped the H1N1 vaccines after numerous adverse reactions
They don't cover this crap up, like the USA and Europe do. And then they actuallytry to keep citizens from being injured by the crap.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I'm so thankful I made the strong decision not to get the vaccine when they were offering it when I was in highschool. Lots of the girls who got it ended up sick & going home that day of the first shot.

First i was scared that i would get cervical cancer easier now that i didn't get the vaccine, but i get regular check ups & i'm absolutely fine!

new topics

top topics

join