It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Steve Jobs actually BUMPED OFF???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

S&F. It seems Jobs Might have been OK after all...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Merinda

spartacus699

Merinda
Is there any evidence of this weaponized pancreas cancer? Blame a little bit all that Plutonium that is still active in our atmosphere from all the surface nuclear tests for the elevated cancer rates of post 1945 too.

newks are fake. they're not even real

I would say thats an half decent attempt at humour, but on here you never know.

there about as mysterious as a ufo or bigfoot or any other rarely seen mystery. We've been told for a long time what they are, how they work, and shown some footage, but I tend to wonder if they are real. There's a few websites that go into some details talking about how they're actually fake. They were designed to simply spark the cold war, but in actuallity they might not even be real. I can't say yes or no at this point. I think of them sort of like I do bigfoot or a Aliens. I have no idea if they're real or not...

here's that site... (fake newks)

www.scienceforums.net...

heiwaco.tripod.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

swanne

S&F. It seems Jobs Might have been OK after all...

That was a weird post, so I'm not sure where you're going with that. But it's possible that he faked his death, and he's not living out his retirement on some resort island. it seems quite popular with a vareity of celebs and elitists. I wouldn't rule that out for a second.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
if it of only steve jobs had done a bit of research on royal rife or dr simoncini but then again you never know what secret progects steve jobs was employed on .

the i phone is a blatent rip off of palm pre and the staff went to apple so what did jobs do with his time ??

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

geobro
if it of only steve jobs had done a bit of research on royal rife or dr simoncini but then again you never know what secret progects steve jobs was employed on .

the i phone is a blatent rip off of palm pre and the staff went to apple so what did jobs do with his time ??

ya the iphone was like a Palm trio

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Hm, sorry. By "OK" I meant, "not a bad guy".

I always admired one of his quotes. It goes like this:

Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Here he just told something very important, which I think we should all remember.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
jobs faked his death. the elite don't die from cancer, something
that has a plethora of known complete cures, even amongst the plebs.
was he an actor placed on the stage, only to exit stage left according
to a pre-determined timeline?

I believe so.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

spartacus699

Merinda
Is there any evidence of this weaponized pancreas cancer? Blame a little bit all that Plutonium that is still active in our atmosphere from all the surface nuclear tests for the elevated cancer rates of post 1945 too.

newks are fake. they're not even real

agreed. Nagasaki and Hiroshima were fire bombed.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
yes, phage, thats what I meant, back in 2003 when it was first discovered, thanks for clarifintg

Phage
reply to post by research100

It may have been small in 2003.
Cancer has a tendency to not stay small though. He didn't have to die at 56.

edit on 10/1/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2013 by research100 because: dang spelling

edit on 4-10-2013 by research100 because: dang spelling again

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by research100

back in 20023

Holy crap! Did I miss the last 18,000 years?

*wink*

(I refuse to use the new smilies)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I have $20 bucks that Steve just wanted out, cancer is a great story to help with the wind down and transfer of powers. Sure Steve still has a phone on some remote island to help resolve ongoing conflicts for those at the coal face, but he is just over all the political bs that goes with the job. Good on him. With all of his capital in a capitalistic health care system there is no way he would die if not his choice.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Yup. Steve, Jimi, Janis, and Elvis.
Drinking G n T's on the beach.
Osama too?
edit on 10/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It would be nice to see this world in black and white, but my brain is too small and this world too big. I am not in the scene of Steve's events, but on the the other side of the world getting a few drips of data at times. A $20 investment means a reasonable chance from my perspective. If anyone was in a position to pull off such a stunt I do give Steve some kudos. If I ever put $100 on a bet then I am felling pretty confident.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join