It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World’s Gentlest Dog Befriends Little Boy With Down Syndrome.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

G,day mate.ok your cat cracks me up. lol I had one those a devon rex I think. possum ripped the guts out of the poor animal so I had to put it down. needless to say possums now get the same amount of love that I give to brown snakes.
sweet bugga all.
anyway love the pix stay loose and keep yer powder dry at all times

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

michaelmcclen
reply to post by pronto

Then I prey you never have to have your dog put down after it snaps at a child. I had a 7 year old black Lab called Morph. My first ever dog. It had to be put down after it snapped and bit the eyebrow of another child when I was out walking it at the age of 8 or 9. My parents where irresponsible to let me out with something that can cause harm to another when I don't have the strength to contain it or understand what it can do!

Even the most friendliest dog with no signs of nasty behavior can turn in a millisecond, go read about rage syndrome in Springers, which as I said mine are a mix of.

I am a responsible dog owner,

2 males, both

castrated,
chipped,
Fully insured,
fully wormed, fea dipped and vaccinated every year (dec for vacs both born on 10th Sept)
Taxed and registered with my local council
shaved every 3 month
Their food bill is £30 every 24 days
They sleep in the kitchen

Both trained gun dogs that walk to heal, retrieve water or land raised with other kids while pus and young.

And I still would not trust them anywhere near a child that close and the paw going up is not cute, dogs have CLAWS they scrape!
ok bloke showed the wench your thread. she is a qualified shrink. it helps working with challenged nippers.
so, in plain speak.
you want a medal or a chest to pin it on. so your a good civilian woppie duck. im a citizen.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
and this is how you get to this:

Familys shock as pet Labrador attacks baby son

THE father of a baby boy who was mauled by the familys Labrador has warned other parents to keep a constant eye on their children whenever they are around dogs.

But he and his partner Anthea were still struggling to explain why the dog suddenly turned on their 17-month-old son Samuel last Saturday evening.

Weve had George since he was 10 weeks old, Mr Baxter said. They were just playing 15 feet away from us and we heard George growl and Samuel just started screaming and it was the most hideous scream you have ever heard.

It looked like his whole eye had opened up. We rushed him to hospital but because he had just had dinner, he had to wait until 11pm to have surgery.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

That video was completely heart-warming, I think dogs especially seem sense things about people, when they're upset, or depressed, or depressed. But dogs definately seem to have a sixth sense about those things.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Its sad the boy is not having any of it but he to will come to understand what "unconditional love" is.

Great post.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join