It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GTA V Online

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I'd be very interested in joining the crew. Likely tonight. I managed to get online for a bit yesterday but it's still awfully buggy.

GT is Death By Polish

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hello! I was reading this, and I also play GTA 5. I haven't got a crew yet, and I'm new to the site as well! I would love to join your crew.. I'll add you when I get home about 5 hrs from now. My Gamertag is Hackensac. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

Alright crew, just repped ATS by setting the current world record on one of the bike races!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
What? No PS3 ATS chapter?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Cuervo

Any and all players are welcome to join.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

1Providence1

Cuervo

I already looked on the Social Club site. The group doesn't exist for PS3 players. The crews don't work cross-platform. They should; that would be pretty cool.

I was just being a whiny fanboi but... if you guys did start one for PS3, I'd join it. I don't use a mic often so I'd be a crap leader but I can tactically follow orders like a ninja. (I like to think Storm Shadow and now that Snake Eyes fella).

Or Robocop.

Yeah... Robocop.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Cuervo

1Providence1

Cuervo

I already looked on the Social Club site. The group doesn't exist for PS3 players. The crews don't work cross-platform. They should; that would be pretty cool.

I was just being a whiny fanboi but... if you guys did start one for PS3, I'd join it. I don't use a mic often so I'd be a crap leader but I can tactically follow orders like a ninja. (I like to think Storm Shadow and now that Snake Eyes fella).

Or Robocop.

Yeah... Robocop.

Oh dang I thought it was cross platform! Hey you should start an ATS PS3 chapter!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I haven't played any of the GTA games.

I'd like to. Should I start with the first or can I just jump in on the new one and
learn from there?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

DeanWormer
I haven't played any of the GTA games.

I'd like to. Should I start with the first or can I just jump in on the new one and
learn from there?

GTA 5 is by far the best of the series. If you're into 3rd person games and open world games, this is one to definitely check out!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

Found your crew and joined up! I really hope to see you guys on there sometime. My GT is the same as my name here.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Haha, I have a PS3 and play online. We could play together sometime, and I do have a mic. My gamer tag is Jeenyus8 What is yours?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

jeenyus2008
reply to post by Cuervo

Haha, I have a PS3 and play online. We could play together sometime, and I do have a mic. My gamer tag is Jeenyus8 What is yours?

Sweet. Mine's FilthCrow. Turns out that the crews do work cross-platform but I think I'm the only PS3 member for now. I haven't played "representing" ATS yet since I have my own I like to use but if you join the Rockstar Social Club and jump on the crew, I'll rock the ATS flag when I see you on.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Interesting...I haven't checked too much out about the online play yet. I'll have to check out the ATS crew as well.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I joined the crew, and I'm on PS3.

I also published an emblem on the crew page for you guys to check out:

edit on 11/17/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: added pic

top topics

<< 1   >>

join