It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GTA V Online

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
First off, for those of you that don't know, GTA V Online is experiencing major server issues, including time outs, drop outs during game play, and glitched out first missions.

I have started a crew called "Above Top Secret" with the shortened version as "ATS1" on Rockstar's social club. Please join!

My 360 gamertag is SkyJob, please add me folks!

Also, at 4 am when it launched I managed to get in for a bit, and actually found a way to have my in game father for my created character be James Marston from the Red Dead series

www.brainygamer.com...
edit on 1-10-2013 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

Bangin'. Been waiting for GTA online to start. Gunna have a quick rip later on I reckon.

I can't remember where I saw it, could've been on the rockstar website but I think they're going to iron out the glitches as the online play goes on. They want feedback from gamers to find out issues ect.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

Do you know if they fixed the car bug yet?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Azarien

Not that I know of. I can't even join as of now because I keep getting timed out when I try to join, but when I was able to join earlier I couldn't start the first race.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Id be down for an ATS group...

How long does it take to log in, Im at the first mission after the airport waiting at 7min so far...

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

You're lucky you got in! The Rockstar website is having issues too. Once I can get around them I'll make a crew and inform.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Yeah I'm up for it, just done 'The Big One' and can see me spending it all modding cars and getting investments wrong hehe. Gamertag is Soundslammer101, add me if you want.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

RobbieK
Yeah I'm up for it, just done 'The Big One' and can see me spending it all modding cars and getting investments wrong hehe. Gamertag is Soundslammer101, add me if you want.

Will do. I just created an ATS crew on rockstar social club. Please join! First people to join will obviously get promoted to the higher ranks.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

1Providence1

RobbieK

Will do. I just created an ATS crew on rockstar social club. Please join! First people to join will obviously get promoted to the higher ranks.

cant find it in social club? wonder how long it takes to pop up.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

benrl

1Providence1

RobbieK

cant find it in social club? wonder how long it takes to pop up.

I just made it so it should pop up soon. You may want to search my name on rockstar's social club too, that may help. My name on there is Billiam5000.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm gonna hop on and join your crew, heard a lot about the online so hopefully it's alright.

My gamertag is the same as my handle on here.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Couldnt find it online but its in game under the pause menu.
edit on 1-10-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

benrl
Couldnt find it online but its in game under the pause menu.
edit on 1-10-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

Awesome. Should anyone have difficulty finding the crew just do what benrl did.

Benrl and Soundslammer you guys have been promoted to commissioner seeing as how you joined first.

Ben, are you on PS3 or 360? If on 360 go ahead and friend me, I don't have your gt.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hi all. I'll join as soon as I get home from work, feed the kids, give 'em a bath and put them to bed. It's going to be an early night for the kiddies.

gamertag: the_buddy

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

UFO1414
Hi all. I'll join as soon as I get home from work, feed the kids, give 'em a bath and put them to bed. It's going to be an early night for the kiddies.

gamertag: the_buddy

Great to hear. Hopefully we can get a solid crew so you'll always have ATS members to blast with, and talk about some of the interesting threads we see here too.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Okay, first GTA online tip.

Buy masks, more than one on the board walk.

The more you rob stores with a mask the higher the wanted level goes.

But switch mask and the next ill stay at 2 stars and not escalate.

Also after robbing a store more than once clerks start carrying guns, so kill them after they give you cash, Had a guy kill me by shooting me in the back on the way out.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I can't find it through the social club website and I can't connect to GTA Online, it times out on waiting for other players. It's been like this for a few hours now so I'll try it later.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

RomeByFire
I can't find it through the social club website and I can't connect to GTA Online, it times out on waiting for other players. It's been like this for a few hours now so I'll try it later.

Same here. I reckon it'll be up later today, hopefully. Ill promote you to comissioner once you're in the crew.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

benrl
Okay, first GTA online tip.

Buy masks, more than one on the board walk.

The more you rob stores with a mask the higher the wanted level goes.

But switch mask and the next ill stay at 2 stars and not escalate.

Also after robbing a store more than once clerks start carrying guns, so kill them after they give you cash, Had a guy kill me by shooting me in the back on the way out.

Great advice.

For anyone that is curious, the way you get James Marston from Red Dead to be your "Dad" is by just hitting the randomize button until he pops up.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is the first time I've ever regretted not having a live account
Normally I'm a single player type person, but I'm interested in GTA online (aside from all the problems it's having atm)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join