It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasons why I enjoy and keep a FB....since so many dislike it, here are some good things about FB.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

FlyersFan
I have a facebook account but I deleted 1/2 the 'friends' that I had on it. There were about 40 or 50 ATSers (I can't remember how many) that I had friended. But then I got to thinking ... I really don't know people here that well at all ... so I deleted them all. I thought it was safer. If any of them turned out to be whacko, I didn't think it would be a good thing to have them as 'friends' on facebook. I'm more careful now. Just neighbors and family.

I have wacky family i keep off my FB lol

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

FlyersFan
I have a facebook account but I deleted 1/2 the 'friends' that I had on it. There were about 40 or 50 ATSers (I can't remember how many) that I had friended. But then I got to thinking ... I really don't know people here that well at all ... so I deleted them all. I thought it was safer. If any of them turned out to be whacko, I didn't think it would be a good thing to have them as 'friends' on facebook. I'm more careful now. Just neighbors and family.

I would say most of my friends are from ats,but I use an account that is separate from my real one. And we tend to keep ats separate from that. Just fun stuff.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I use FB with the same alias I'v been using online, since.... forever. lol
Don't use my real name, and only really have it to keep in contact with friends that are too far away to see every once in a while.
I hate it. I hate facebook. I hate how, still to this day after all the changes, and this and that, it's still the boring grey lameness.

OoooOooooohhhHhhh!! I now have a flashy banner! Finally something, I have to customize the appearance of my very dull profile. Still wish I could change some of that grey, to orange, or green, or any other spectrum of colour. Good greif, just let me customize my layout. It's not that hard to add the script.

edit on 2-10-2013 by SalientSkivvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
to be honest despite all the privacy issues id be lost without facebook, i have 2 accounts one i keep for keeping in touch with family (and keeping an eye on my daughters) and the one i have for friends. iv found alot of people on there and grew close to alot. and plus i enjoy mblahs rants and cooking stuff ^_^ lol

really with places like facebook its common sense really, dont post what u dont want people to see, simple. and only add people you know etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join