It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplainable car accident this morning!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
My former teacher (Taoist priest) told us about surrounding yourself and your car in a bubble and using a mantra for safe travels. Very interesting that you mentioned the bubble.

I've used it a few times myself when I felt something was about to go wrong while driving... and no major accidents to speak of.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Malraux

I'll chime in on this thread with my own experiences with this phenomena. I've had at least 6 occurrences where I know I should not have walked away from.

I've been sitting on this for quite some time.. For the time being I'll relate my most recent.

My most recent event was of September of last year.
I ran out to go get a pack of cigs and things started to get weird.
when i left the parking lot to turn onto my route there was a fair bit of traffic as per the norm.. after about a kilometre things got weird. i got a very weird panicked phone call on my phone(handsfree kit) from my fiancee asking me where I went in such a hurry.

as I was talking the phone suddenly went from a full charge to dead and it was then i noticed there was a huge distortion field surrounding my immediate area some 60 feet or so and.....beyond that was the thickest of unnatural fogs I've ever saw. I live in Newfoundland so I've seen thick fog before but this... it was a wall of fog completely surrounding everything outside that area.

I was driving 60 km/h and it just kept moving with me/traffic... Which as this unfolded just disappeared(traffic)... It was a sunny day just not seconds ago. the road I was driving on is located near the centre of town and is only ever empty very late at night and it was currently lunch hour so it should have been much busier. Yet now there was only me,a cop car ahead of me. A car beside me and a car behind me. I was Kinda boxed-in kind of..but it was very odd cause the people driving didn't really seem to actually really be there or aware of what was going on my phone rang again. Then went dead again at this point I looked at my gas level and saw it plummet right down from 1/2 to 1/4 in almost an instant. At this point I knew I had to get off the road. So I made the first exit I could... Which clearly as I found out very quick was a terrible decision. I found my self on a dirt road in a field somewhere. I was still driving 60 but things were going much slower...like time it's self was just running slow and kept skipping like a YouTube video....

suddenly I found my self driving towards a ravine 60 feet deep 25 feet across still barreling along at 60km and there was no stopping at that point....as I left the bank time stop. I was just floating there... Car and all but i could think....It was at this point I had some long thoughts and contemplation of what I wanted to do after I hit bottom...when time unfroze and I hit bottom. It was all rock and when I hit it was like a bubble surrounded me at the last second.i kicked the door off and surveyed the area. The car was mangled and starting to catch fire... i looked up On the bridge above and saw there were two witnesses...just staring dumbfounded....They said In the report i jumped UP the bank from my roof in a single jump.when police and emergency crews arrived things were still very weird... It was like they didn't know what to do... I have had many of these events but this was the first time I knew for certain that I died and was on the transition plane at this point to another. People could only respond in 3 words or less and it was like they were all dead and just confused...they all just followed around behind me walking the trail the woods for a bit while I was talking about life/death/the universe. Quantum mechanics... For what felt like 20 minutes. It was at this point i suggested to the two fire men to put the car fire out...which they then commenced to do.... Not once during this time did any one check my vitals... All said in done I had to put my self aboard the cop car and request to go to the hospital. I wasn't hurt but I was annoyed that these people were just following me around just listening to me talk.

In the cop car on the way to the hospital the cops were still doing the whole 3 words thing... They didn't even know where the hospital was.when I finally told them how to get there time hit reverse. Everything seemed to be moving backwards... voices the road... Everything it was like everything was reverse spiralling... except the cop car it's self kept moving forward...eventually it stopped as we nearedthe hospital it started and things started to return to normal... Well normal as traveling into a parallel life can be I guess...

Can't say I really like this version... My significant other is not the same as she was in my last....and I'm not with her or my 3 kids at the moment...

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
How interesting! I'm so glad that you and your son are both OK. Best wishes.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Dang, I was looking forward to those pics!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Malraux

I had an accident last year where a car came across the median and hit me head on. The only injuries I had was a stiff neck, still have some tenderness from it. Everyone at the hospital was shocked that I was in a head on collision and had no injuries. I kept having nurses come to my room saying "oh you are the one who was hit head on, wow." I found it very weird they were so surprised I was fine and not all cut up and in worse shape. My arm was slightly bruised from the air bag but that was it. He hit me at about 45mph head on. It was either a good car or something else that kept me from not getting seriously injured. I knew he was going to hit me so I just braced myself and I honestly thought I was going to die. I don't really remember impact but afterwards I jumped right out of the car...It was scary!

Glad you are ok!! You must have a guardian angel around you

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Malraux

I truly believe it wasn't your time to go, more so, it was a uncommon occurance, where you were not even supposed to be in that situation. There had to be divine intervention because the order of things must be protected. Those of you who have seen "Down To Earth" will understand what I am saying. You really weren't supposed to be in that accident.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join