It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Bikers Attack Dad Driving SUV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

A New York City man who was out driving Sunday celebrating his first wedding anniversary with his wife and 2-year-old daughter was brutally beaten by members of a motorcycle gang in front of his horrified family after a high-speed chase.

Lien’s first encounter with the bikers shows a group of them taking off their helmets and denting the side of Lien’s SUV, Police Commissioner Ray Kelly told The Post. A few other riders slashed the tires. Lien apparently panicked and stepped on the gas. He was surrounded at the time and slammed into a few of the riders, the report said.

Angry Bikers Attack Dad Driving SUV

here is what i think is the helmet cam the bikers posted to youtube.
i think the bikers are lucky, the first biker got off real lucky, i would stepped on the gas and sent him flying.
and then taken aim at others on the way out, less there are the better my chances.

just some more low life's out trying to start sh@@

edit on 1-10-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Been posted twice yesterday

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
i hate ATS Search, i worded it several different ways and and different titles, nothing came up.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

3 times actually.

And they are still wrong.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Subject is taboo here, for some reason.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
For a moment I read Angy Birds, LOL

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

At the 25 second mark the "Innocent" SUV driver rear ends one of the bikers. That's when the hell broke loose. If you ever rode a bike you would understand getting rear ended by some dolt not paying attention is very scary and will elicit a bad reaction.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This gives anyone with a motorcycle a bad name. Now it's sportbikes too.

There are ways of handling this kind of thing and this isn't one of them.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

LoneGunMan

At the 25 second mark the "Innocent" SUV driver rear ends one of the bikers.

... and at about the 20 second mark, you can see that the bikers are intentionally crowding the SUV and the guy who gets rear ended puts on the brakes right in front of the SUV.

We don't see what happened prior to the video beginning, but there was obvious intent on the part of the bikers to mess with the SUV before the one bike was hit.

ETA: Here's what happened before the video:

New York Police said the altercation began when the man called 911 to report the bikers driving erratically on the highway, NBC New York reports. (Source)

Oh, and here's what happened after the video:

Kelly said the group showed up in Times Square and disrupted traffic. Police arrested 15 of them and issued summonses to several others. They also seized 55 motorcycles in connection with the event, NBC New York reports.

Bummer on losing your bikes, lol.

edit on 1-10-2013 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

LoneGunMan

At the 25 second mark the "Innocent" SUV driver rear ends one of the bikers. That's when the hell broke loose. If you ever rode a bike you would understand getting rear ended by some dolt not paying attention is very scary and will elicit a bad reaction.

The biker slowed down intentionally to engage the SUV.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

LoneGunMan

if you would have bothered to read any more info or looked into this. you would know that this group was out to start trouble.
they did it last year at time square and were trying to do it again, but were blocked out, so they took to the streets. then if you watch, the video you see the first guy slow down and and initially try and stop the SUV. that's when the guy bumped him. been me i would have hit him full speed. sent him flying.

and back in my younger days i owned and rode a kz900, so don't talk trash.
edit on 1-10-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

LoneGunMan

Yes, and if I was filming and editing the evidence that's where I'd start it too.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Too bad NYC doesnt allow guns......looks like the cops didnt get there in time...IN NYC....

I woudlnt have risked it. You think if he was alone and not with his family that they wouldnt have let him off easy?

Protect yourselves.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

It would have been really helpful to watch Right from the beginning,as it is i cannot access the vid now-won't play-but in my own country i see a lot of "yuppie types" who look down on all who are not as sophisticated or wealthy as them-maybe the SUV guy had was the one who started trouble-still not having witnessed from start to end all that transpired,it's impossible to be fair-so i really cannot offer a true opinion.
Just do not always automatically assume that the biker is the "rubbish" and automatically at fault-that would be inaccurate in the extreme.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines (Updated 4-15-11)
Reaffirming the "Breaking Alternative News" Forum

edit on Tue Oct 1 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join